G1 Ponies: Credit Where It's Due 378 members · 402 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
ColdGoldLazarus
Group Admin

Thanks to Pigeonsmall's suggestion on the main page, I have decided to hold a contest! And since it's October, how about the theme be Halloween?

Starting now, and ending on November 16, I challenge you to write a short (oneshot, preferably between three-thousand and five-thousand words, though you can go longer or shorter as needed) fic, somehow involving G1, and somehow involving Halloween. It need not be the obvious correlation, either; be inventive! Only rule is, no clop, period, and if you must have gore, please don't go into excessive detail. Once the story is completed, post a link on this thread!

It will be judged by the other entrants into the contest; I'll go into that more once (if?) we have some entries. Good luck, and good writing! :pinkiehappy:

HiveLordLusa
Group Admin

By the way, Coldy and I will attempt to collaborate on a fic for the theme, but to ensure we stay impartial, it will be a non-entry and thus cannot win. Just for fun, you know? :rainbowwild:

Good luck to those of you who want to enter! Happy writing, G1ers! :pinkiehappy:

I did a halloween one last year, but I'm in! give me three days! ^^

Tornado.... Halloween at the Embassy?

Bretty cool idea! If I can come up with an idea I"ll definitely enter.

Actually a party celebrating the opening of the embassy that goes horribly, horrilby wrong. :pinkiecrazy: I won't be doing another halloween chapter, but it'll be a scary one! :pinkiehappy:

2004410 Don't disappoint us with how you highlighted "scary".:raritywink:

Aww.... Sirocco was looking forwards to playing the crotchety old mare yelling for the kids to get off her lawn

2005539 Why does this remind me of Monster House?

Ooo. I think I have an idea in my head. The problem is getting it onto a google doc.

ColdGoldLazarus
Group Admin

2007595 I know the feeling. :pinkiesad2:

Shady and the Curious Corpse

Here is chapter 1 of my fic. It won't be a long story. But it's not finished yet.

my entry's in 'my little short stories', under 'terror in paradise'

ColdGoldLazarus
Group Admin

2091180>>2078908>>2005564>>2005539>>2003208

Reminder!

Contest deadline approaching; if you plan to submit a story, you have only four days to complete it!
(I won't be unfair, though; if everyone wants, I can extend the date to the 20th or something.)

ColdGoldLazarus
Group Admin

2151891 Ah, denke.

2078908>>2005564>>2005539>>2003208 Two More Days! If anyone needs an extension, now is the time to ask.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16