The GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE 1,058 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

We have CANON Trixie has no redemption. Look @spoilers for new episode.

Doing it anyway...

Or add an AU tag. :ajbemused:

Edit: Personally, I don't care for redemption fics anyways.

Spoiler show us the first 5 minutes...you can not say how the episode will turn out in the end.

Wait, where are spoilers that reveal she has no redemption?

EqD highest post. Look it up.

511806 There's a second picture now with Twilight having a green necklace and Trixie shocked. Maybe I can't predict the end, but I'm using the last episode to boost my facts a bit. Trixie had NO redemption, and she won't now either.

Okay...

1. We haven't seen the ending yet.

2. Even if it doesn't have redemption/reconciliation, so what? There's Discord redemption fics, for Primus' sake! We can still write redemption fics and still will.

Seems she kinda seems possessed by some evil force there is a good chance she will at least turn into the "old Trixie" at the end of the episode. I have already some ideas how it might end.
Also, since when did this stop fanfic writers? You can easily make a redemption story even if she is most evil being in existence.

We will see how it turns out...maybe it ends with a kiss on Twilights cheek. The fandom would love that :D (yeah i know...the chances are 0,01%)

512563 The fandom WOULD love that...
but the soccer moms wouldn't.

Yeah...they should try to make it look like a "friends" kiss. The fandom of course would see it differently :trollestia:

Maybe they could disguise it as a "hug"? Soccer moms won't notice :trollestia:

One hug could spawn a million fanfics

One hug= one more piece of canon towards Twixie.

Twilight can not stop thinking about Trixie....the end....yeah we will see a lot of Twixie

Well that was GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT, best episode so far in my opinion

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18