Pokémon Fics 1,670 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Celebi
Birth Name: Celebi (?)
Personality: Curious, Shy, Free Spirited, Playful…
Favorite color(s): (UNKNOWN)
Time of Birth: (UNKNOWN)
Time of Death: (INVALID)
Time of Rebirth: (INVALID)
Form before Rebirth: (INVALID)
Hair Color: Light Green
Favorite Animal(s): Doesn’t seem to have a least favorite…
Parentage: Arceus (Biological father), Time Lords (Creations?)

Biography;
Much of Celebi’s life is unknown, and very few even know about her life, like; when she was born, or where she is from…Thus, no one knows how old she is, or whether she came from the distant past or distant future…

What is known is that she has a connection to the race of aliens, the Time Lords, somehow, and that she is indeed the biological daughter of Arceus. She is a girl of very few words, being incredibly shy around strangers and people in general. But, she’s extremely curious about certain individuals, afraid to approach them, but nonetheless wants to figure them out. Celebi is almost always time traveling, usually traveling to various points when forests were lush and strengthens them. Her constant changing of the past annoys her normally even-tempered older brother, Dialga to no end, but since she knows something even Dialga doesn’t know about, he often lets her off the hook, but keeps a watchful eye on her…

She is afraid of humans for some reason, even when she states that she really likes humans. Celebi is currently under the possession of a young boy, one of whom she admires as an older brother. Not only possessing the legendary power of Time Travel, Celebi also has complete mastery over animating and controlling various plant life…

Comment posted by zeusdemigod131 deleted Nov 22nd, 2015

Um... what's up with her death?

4869813 Invalid basically means that they haven't died once, so the time of death does not apply to them…

Cause of Death: Building on Fire by Lightning

4870345 Oh…leftover of the Legendary Beasts…I'll take care of that…

4869348 I like this. Now, how about some headcanon for Ho-Oh and Lugia, or the Regi Trio?

4870853 It was posted earlier...

Here's the link: My Legendary Pokemon Headcanon: The Tower Duo...

Oh boy, the Legendary Golems are going to be rich. I have something planned for them that I don't think anyone will expect...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8