Unicorn Supremacy Movement 56 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

this is so gay! everypony knows that alicorns r teh best! :flutterrage: stop being fags with your unicorn bullshit you can't even fly you jsut use your pussy little magic! :rainbowlaugh:

zel

Get out, faggot.

434853 no u! :ajbemused: stop being such a gay faggot and get a life you homo unicorn fag!

434847 Um. Unicorns can conjure wings. So, therefore, we can fly. That makes your argument invalid. :ajsmug:

zel

I have no fucking idea why are you wasting my fucking time with your faggotry, please fuck off.

Or stay, we can always use some amusement:trollestia:

zel

434861 We can fly using magic!:trollestia:
Simple as that.

434866 shut up faggot you like unicorn cock :rainbowlaugh:

434861 no they cant because theyre gay faggots who like to stay on the ground! :facehoof:

You're welcome to stay, just don't spam shit or I'll ban your ass. Also improve your grammer darkdrome (definitly dardrome)

zel

434873 Well I actually cannot deny that I crave to suck a big fat unicorn cock, lick his massive balls and dring the hot seed erupting from his member's tip. But my own sexual fantasies are a manner separate from this discussion.:raritywink:

Also if your planning on making a scene, don't follow your old account dumbass.

Don't look now but there's another faggot on the loose named Crimson Blade. His autism is causing quite the shitstorm down in darkdromes blog

iloveportalz0r
Group Contributor

434877 Videos or it didn't happen

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14