Equestria Daily Rejects 270 members · 307 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

You submit a story to EqD and it takes them over a week to reject it?

562652 I just hate EqD in general.

562670 Not hating it... but not liking it. At least the fanfic bits.

562673 They're elitists. No, it's not "Standards", they're fucking ELITISTS.

562678 There are rules based on subject matter, which I've fallen foul of, and some of them are highly subjective. So naturally, this, combined with trying to maintain a high standard, and having lots of pre-readers with different standards, gives the impression of, I think, being capricious and arbitrary, but not elitist.

Amen, but agree with above as well. It's only the fan fiction part that they suck at.
And you ask me if I hate it when it takes them a week? Well, it always takes them a week. I tried with two of my fics: Cross Your I's & Dot Your T's and Emancipation. Both took just over a week.

562689 Indeed.

562686 Naw, they're elitists, at least with stories. they have pretty good art, and are handy for getting episode links, though.

the music part is good too.

562696 Bah, fuck the music. It's all just a load of techno-dubstep shit, or one of the show songs with ONE effect slapped on it.

Well, sometimes they have people like Zatslol, who make good, ACTUAL music.

I know, it isn't rock (or jazz, which I like just as much, if not more). But I'll always stand by my opinion that you've probably seen before and will a hundred more times: All music is good, it's just that some types are 100 times better than others. Rock and Jazz are the best, but all music is good.
(*note: Justin Bieber and One Direction do not count as music.)

Don't really like EqD anyways. When my story was rejected, it took them three days.:ajbemused:

EqD's fanfiction has a queue, i.e. there is more than one fic, that is, your own, submitted to the processing inbox at any period of time.

In short, wait in line.

I'm not sure how alien the concept might be to you guys, but there you go.

562652 562881

You submit a story to EqD and it takes them over a week to reject it?

Took mine three before then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15