Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

FuckYeah.JPG. This may not be 100% confirmed, but really, the evidence that we've had of Discord returning has been rising for months. Even if the synopsis turned out to not be this precisely, I don't doubt that Discord is confirmed.

561901 Cryssy is going to flip.

I remember seeing that on EQD. Prepare for rabid FlutterCord shippers! :rainbowlaugh: :yay: But honestly, when I saw that, I nearly started crying of joy. :rainbowkiss: This is going to be awesome!

Sweet merciful yes!

DAMMNIT i liked discords return fics
makes sense that only fluttershy wpuld give him a chance
actually i have no idea how pinkie would react* do we ever truly know how pinkie might react :pinkiecrazy:)

other then that DISCORD'S BACK BABY

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping the episode ends with Discord trolling everyone and ending up stoned again.

Sure, it'll be nice to see him again, but I like him because he's an absolutely hilarious villain. Take away the villain part carelessly and he's suddenly a lot less interesting.

To qoute Twilight:twilightsmile: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

This is going to be chaos and epic at the same time :twilightsmile:. Was hoping for a bit of discolight:derpytongue2:

I can't-- I just--
Okay, deep breath.
This is too good to be true. So until the episode is actually confirmed I can't let myself believe it or I'll end up disappointed. Surely this is just someone trolling.
Besides, there's so many ways that this would end up ruining everything. Actually, getting it right would be very extremely hard. We'd all like to see a happy ending (especially because it'd mean more Discord in the future), but it'd actually be a lot easier to go with the "can't change him, let's regretfully turn him back to stone" route and not mess it up. After all, if he's reformed too easily, and the line if very thin, then it'll just take the edge out of his character and ruin him. Just like Pokémon did with Team Rocket who were introduced as badasses and then reduced to a bunch of losers (although I love them). Turning an epic villain into a good guy is a delicate process, especially if the villain is loved because of his villainy. Turn him good and you take away what made him the awesome character he is. It's seriously hard. It can be done, making him good but preserving his fun qualities and leaving him mischievous and barely borderline good, but I'm not sure if 23 minutes is enough time to pull that off. There will need to be a lot of time passing in-show or something seriously dramatic happening that makes his instant change buy-able. Or it'll need to be something that is just started in this episode and then continued in the background or something.

Wow, I rambled. Either way, I'll try to not hope too much so that I won't be too disappointed.
... I'm gonna fall so hard if this turns out false alarm :facehoof:

561901 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :raritystarry: :yay:

We can only hope.... And let's face it, an episode with Fluttershy trying to reform Discord? Who wouldn't want to see that.... Hell they could make a whole series based around that premise.... Now if only he was a baby....

Discord...coming back...
:rainbowderp:.....................:rainbowkiss:
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! But, FLUTTRSHY? NOOOOOOO!!!

No FlutterCord! Nuuuu! I want mah DiscoPie!:applecry:

OH GOD YES.

Comment posted by demanji deleted Jan 12th, 2013

I am not going to doubt this is canon but if it isn't I'm sure there will be another awesome episode for us.

But if it is... YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14