Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Celestia & Discord look really cozy next to each other as they watch the sun being set (by Celestia herself, of course).

It looks to me like love is in bloom for these two.

Yes, I would so that it is.

Still my favorite ship. Fluttercord lovers be damned. :trollestia:

It looks like an image from The Aristocats.

Since Fluttercord is canon i need to reject this picture

Nice find :pinkiesmile:

Not my ship, but nice pic all the same :rainbowkiss:

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Jan 29th, 2019

1: you rebuked the wrong user:twilightsheepish:

2: That was rather OOC for Discord, wasn't it? I'm rarely concerned with the writers' investment in the constant narrative but that incident made me blink. That was actually the darkest moment for him as a character.

Oops. Sorry.

That was meant for somebody else.

Considering Discord actually let Fluttershy go into harm with the false call from the Friendship Map in “A Matter of Principals”, I would have to disagree on that. He’s not in love with her at all.

That was OOC moment and even the writer of that episode confirmed on twitter that Discord would never send her anywhere dangerous. The ship is still happening in S9.

On the contrary, he did send Fluttershy somewhere dangerous.

How do you even know that Fluttercord is going to happen?

The writer of the episode confirmed that Discord didn't intentionally send her somewhere dangerous.
Discord made an OOC mistake.

Yay. I agree that he probably didn’t mean to send the Main Six somewhere dangerous considering they’re his friends.

Writer admitted she never meant to de-value any Discord/Fluttershy relationships. Although it was OOC for him to even send her anywhere to waste her time she could be spending with her animals.

That just means he still values his friendship with Fluttershy very much. It doesn’t mean anything beyond that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17