Followers of Discord 3,184 members · 2,752 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Okay, let's say you're Discord.
You're taken to a room with a pedestal in the center. On the pedestal sits a diamond, a basket of assorted fruits, some incense, and a pound of unprocessed cheese.
You're told you can do whatever you want (Chaos-related) to the objects as long as you don't physically move them from their spots. What do you do?

Let's assume you are REFORMED Discord, and you want to not be a total prick and disobey orders. This is a chance to let loose with your chaos. What do you do now that it's a moment of freedom?

I turn them into ideas. Now that they are concepts, rather than objects, I pick them up and smack the guy telling me to do stuff with them in the face.

Chaos. Nopony tells me what to do, bitch.

866009 Let's assume you are REFORMED Discord, and you want to not be a total prick and disobey orders. This is a chance to let loose with your chaos. What do you do now that it's a moment of freedom?

I do the same thing. Just because I'm not evil, doesn't mean I'm not a dick.

866002 "Hmmm... First we start with that boring itty bitty diamond, shiny yes? But dull in many ways, let's add some zest to our gemstones... Just add a little of this and a pinch of that and viola! Fruit Salad a la Teethbreaker! Cheese... Mutant Cheese Zombie? Is that allowed sir?"

"No funny business, Princesses one strict rule. Unless you wanna be stone!"

"Typical Celestia, no humor whatsoever. Oh well... Cheese for Everyone! Oh my, its never-ending... my bad! Meh, send regards to the changeling's. I'm sure they'd love some Swiss Cheese. Haha! And for you my handsome fellow, a new 'perfume' for that lovely wife of yours."

"Why thank you Discord, sir! Guess you are reformed."

"Maybe..." He said with a sly grin.

Later on the guard takes his gift to his wife and takes a deep whiff. The horrible stench of rotten fish and curdled milk wafted off her in green scent trails that flipped both pet goldfish belly up. All his wife could smell was the smell of lavender and simply looked at her husband with her hoofs on her flank.

"Tonight your sleeping on the couch! My perfume is wonderful!"

"DISCORD!!"

When something tells you you can do something chaotic with something, the most chaotic thing you can do is absolutely nothing.

The diamond gets turned into a crystal pony, the fruit basket gets turned into fruit bats, the incense gets turned into a pheonix, and the cheese gets turned into a changeling.
I have not violated the Don't Move Them rule, for now they're moving on their own.
Oh, did I mention they also have a PASSION for trolling dear Celestia?:pinkiecrazy:
:trollestia: DISCORD!!!

The objects all gain sentience and move themselves. It doesn't count if I didn't move them :pinkiehappy:

I just let them be to watch the watchers wondering what's my plan behind it. Reformed chaos is like a tamed storm. Useless! If there are no watchers, I turn the items into fund managers, bound to this place for all eternity. There are banks in Equestria, right?

Aww, others are having same ideas as me. Because I also thought about finding a loophole in the no moving rule, with the most obvious way to accomplish that being making the objects move themselves out of their own free will. That, and my other option was not doing anything at all because that's the most unexpected thing I could do. Third option was to do either of those in some way that would tell the stuck up ponies that, good or not, they can't tell me what to do, at least not in a dicky way like this. But alas, others got those first.

... though I guess I could come up with a couple of more ways to go around that no move rule :trollestia:

Option number one: I would levitate the objects on the pedestal to some other places in the room with telekinetic powers, sit on the pedestal and then when someone comes in to yell at me I'd tell them I didn't physically move any of them, I moved them mentally. Word games!

Option number two: I'd turn the objects into some other objects. Say, a football, an anvil, a bottle of hoofpolish and a cake. Then I'd move the objects elsewhere with the claim that they're not the same object anymore so I can move them as much as I want. Be more specific about your silly rules!

Option number three: I'd eat all the objects, including the pedestal, and sit on their spot. If anyone tried to move me, they'd be breaking the rule, not me. So lets hope Celestia doesn't need my help anytime soon or the rule will be biting her in the ass.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10