• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 612 Views, 5 Comments

Eternity - mili71



A human get teleported into Equestria! She even looks like a pony! She'll have to convince somepony to believe her!

  • ...
19
 5
 612

Chapter 3: Royalty

Chapter 3



So yeah. I think I was falling for Rainbow Dash. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, she was kind and pretty, excluding the fact that she was a little bit show-offy, (this I learned when we were in the fog room, I won't go into much detail, but she sped through the room, I was following close behind.) but she won't let it go to her head.
"Rainbow," I said,"Can we go to Canterlot? I remember I have something urgent to tell a royal."
"What is it?"
"It's top secret"
No way I was telling her that I was going to tell a princess about the human world.
"Okay," said Rainbow. We left the Weather Factory, and we started to head to Canterlot. I knew Rainbow told me Canterlot was the Equestrian capitol.

But I never imagined it like this.

Canterlot was a grand city. And at the very end of the city, a grand castle stood there. I saw a balcony, and there I saw a large, white pony with flowing hair.
"That's princess Celestia." Rainbow said."Twilight was her student."
I gazed at the beautiful alicorn. Wait. Alicorn? Rainbow was right: Royals are alicorns. And I swear, before she went into the building, she saw me, flying in the skies of Canterlot.
"C,mon LoveFly, you said you had to tell somebody something, right? Well let's go in!"
We went into large castle.

And I found out that meeting a princess would be harder then I thought.

Beside's the fact that there were guards everywhere, there was some sort of ball going on. "Oh Celestia." Rainbow said."I forgot about the Grand Galloping Gala."
"The Grand Galloping Gala?" I asked.
"You don't know a lot about Canterlot do you, LoveFly? Well, the Grand Galloping Gala is a ball held every year in the castle."
"Oh." I said. God! I sound like an idiot! "Well, can I meet this Twilight person?"
"Sure." Rainbow waved me around other patrons at the gala, until we came to a grinding halt."We're here." Rainbow said.
"Can I talk to the princess?"
"Sure." Rainbow started toward me to join me.
"Sorry, Rainbow." I said. "I need to talk to her alone." I strode up to Twilight.
"Ummm hello." she said,"Can I help you?"
"Listen, you may or may not believe me, but either way, it's true. I'm from the human world, and I need help getting back"
She looked at me with surprise. "A human? How can you be a human? You're a pony, even a pegasus with large wings!"
"I know, it seems far-fetched, but it's true you have to believe me. But do you know that Rainbow pony over there?"
"Yeah, that's Rainbow Dash! A bpff of mine!
"A what?"
"Best pony friends forever."
"Ohhh..." I said. We both laughed.

Wow, Twilight was really nice! Like Rainbow said. But I think that just made me like Rainbow even more. I was also surprised when I found out that I might have liked Twilight, too. What is happening to me? Well, Celestia called me to a meeting, concerning home. Maybe I was able to go back to the human world. Which is strange, because at this point, with all of my new friends, I didn't want to go back at all.