• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 612 Views, 5 Comments

Eternity - mili71



A human get teleported into Equestria! She even looks like a pony! She'll have to convince somepony to believe her!

  • ...
19
 5
 612

Chapter 2: New Love

Chapter 2



I was traveling with my new friend, Rainbow Dash, to the weather factory. She'd promised me she'd give me a tour of CloudsDale if I told her about myself.
"So LoveFly, where did you come from anyway?" Rainbow asked me. I couldn't very well tell her that I had come from the human world. She'd never believe that. After all, I'm a friggin' multi-colored pony after all!
"Ummm..... I come from......" I saw a sign that said "Canterlot"
"I'm from Canterlot!"
"Canterlot, huh? My friend Twilight lives there now, being an alicorn and all..."
"Alicorn?" I asked.
Rainbow looked at me like she'd seen me eat a 5-pound burger in one gulp."You came from Canterlot, not knowing what an alicorn is?!"
I had to come up with a story. Fast.
"I was a very lonely pony, nobody ever told me about anything when I lived there."
Rainbow Dash gave me a serious glare. Judging by that stare, she probably didn't believe me.
"My friend FlutterShy has felt that before....."
I couldn't believe it. She was buying it!.
"Well," said Rainbow,"An alicorn is is a unicorn and a Pegasus together in one pony. As far as I know, only royals are alicorns.
"So your friend Twilight is a princess?"
"Right." Rainbow said,"We're here!"
We walked into the snowflake room.
"Be very quiet, it's a very delicate operation."
We sneaked around until we got to the rainbow room.
"Go ahead, try it!" Rainbow pointed to the rainbow mixture."It tastes a lot better then it used to."
I dipped my hoof in the mixture and tasted it. It tasted like sugary strawberries.
"Mmmm... it's good!" I said.
"You think so, LoveFly?" Rainbow said."See? I told you!"

Rainbow Dash was nicer then I thought! I could tell we were going to be great friends. Maybe even more then friends... Wait. I just said that didn't I? Well it's out in the open now, might as well say it. I think I had special feelings for Rainbow Dash.