• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 657 Views, 4 Comments

The Adventures of Dreamwire and Green Dragoon - TheGreenDragoon



This one's gonna get weird. You have a half dragon, half pony; and a unicorn with a broken horn.

  • ...
 4
 657

IBAQT 2 + Character Profiles.

Time for another In Between Adventures Question Time! This time, I only have a couple questions: What are your thoughts on the obviously made up pony mafia? And what do you think of the new addition to the team, Golden Justice?

This time, I'm also including a couple of Character Profiles, this time aimed at our lead characters, the adventurous Green Dragoon, and the daydreaming Dreamwire. I'l include a short teaser at the end! Enjoy!



Dreamwire

Our stories protagonist, Dreamwire, or Dream, is a slightly unusual pony. He lost half of his horn at a young age, and seems reluctant to tell of how it was lost. Most of the time, he seems lost in his own world, oblivious to other ponies actions. However, his reflexes, strength, and intelligence seem to be somewhat greater than the average pony. He is steadfast and loyal, and seems to notice things that are out of place faster than others. However, he’d rather avoid conflict, choosing to improvise, talk, or simply run away.

Physical traits: Cream colored fur, light brown mane. Trio of dark freckles below each eye; which are both a brown color. Cutie Mark: Red ring of death, special talent is being good at repairing basic electronics devices.



Green Dragoon

Green Dragoon, or Dragoon, is an impulsive Scoltish warrior. His unusual appearance comes from being a half-pony, half-dragon. He often reacts before thinking, yet is not unintelligent. He has an amazing strength, able to carry a 150 pound sword in his teeth with ease. He is able to sense mood shifts in other ponies, yet can be oblivious to nonliving threats. He can take an immense amount of punishment, and is always ready to take a blow for a friend. His largest weakness is the fact that he is completely blind, only able to smell and hear his way through life.

Physical traits: Green scales, Dark green fins in place of a mane. His eyes are solid colored, one red, one black. His “Dragon” mark, as he calls it, is a quarter note next to an eighth note. His special talent is rhythm; everything he does is to some form of a beat.



Chapter 3 Teaser:

Dream's dream-date dates Dream dreamily, Dragoon destroys town hall and invokes an angry mob, and Golden Justice's "personality problems" come face to face with everyone! Plus, the introduction of the final main OC of the series! So, sit back, wait about three days for the next part, and enjoy!

(Also, after the next full chapter, I'm probably going to start a new story rather than just keep expanding this one into infinity. If you don't like that, and would rather me just keep on in this storyline, let me know with a message or in the comments!)