• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 767 Views, 4 Comments

Wrath of the Immortals - Pitch a Fit



The Immortals finally had Subjects to rule over. Then came the day those two Ponies rebelled.

  • ...
 4
 767

Revolution to Veangence

It was a success. Rubytooth had taken control of the Diamond Dog army. Mystic Mane had sent out word to the forces in Baltimare and Fillydelphia. The Royalist Dictatorship would soon fall and the Union would rise in its place. Now, it was time for a speech to Raise morale, and who better to give it then Iron Will?

“NOW LISTEN UP EVERYPONY!” boomed Iron Will “WHEN SOMEPONY NEGLECTS, BREAK THEIR NECKS! WE WILL NOT STAND FOR THE RULE OF THE EQUESTRIAN MONARCHY! IF THEY REFUSE TO UNITE, THEN STAND UP AND FIGHT!” the minotaur had finished his speech.

The army yelled in approval. It was time. Mystic Mane blew the horn that signaled the attack. The army charged. Everything happened so fast. By the time Mystic Mane had entered the city of Canterlot, he saw buildings on fire and bodies all over the ground. As he stepped over the bodies, Iron Wings, the leader of the movement, flew down to Mystic Mane.

“Ah, Mystic Mane, just the pony I was looking for.” The pegasus said as he landed right next to the unicorn.

“What is it that you need me to do?” asked Mystic Mane.

“I am declaring you the governor of Canterlot. You will rule this area while I help or forces around the land.”

“I am honored that you would choose me for this task my master.”

“No, Mystic Mane, we are all our own masters’ now.” said Iron Wings. Mystic Mane watched him fly away to aid the other armies in the fight. As Mystic Mane looked up at the sky, he heard something strange come from the valley down below. He ran to the walls of the city. Whatever this was, it was more important than his new duties.

“You cannot run from your past Mystic Mane...” he heard as he ran. He looked down and saw something strange in the village in the valley. Suddenly a giant, glowing wolf head flew right towards him.

“NO!’ Mystic Mane yelled. “YOU CAN’T BE ALIVE!”

Pinkie Pie was in shock, why on earth were ponies fighting ponies? They had just been told by Princess Luna and the Canterlot Guard about the coup. Fluttershy was angry, very angry. “How dare they?” she thought, “How dare they fight other ponies when we need to stand together against the Immortals?” In the middle of the silence, a noise was heard.

“AHHHHHHHHHH” Pitch a Fit yelled. Everypony turned to see what was wrong. A bright light shined out of his mouth, eyes, and glasses.

“What do we do what do we do?!” yelled Pinkie Pie as she panicked. Fluttershy just backed up in fear hoping that nothing bad would happen.

“HE WILL PAY!” said multiple voices that stemmed to all come out of Pitch a Fit’s mouth. Suddenly, a wolf-like creature flew out of his mouth.

“Years ago, the pony known as Mystic Mane stole my powers and took my life, today, HE WILL PAY!” said the creature. It flew out the roof of the library and headed directly towards Canterlot.

“HELP ME!” said the filly as the lights the came out of him grew brighter and brighter. Princess Luna cast a strange spell that froze Pitch a Fit in place.

“Rarity, tie him up with whatever fabric you can find.” ordered Luna. Rarity quickly went to find a fabric. The princess cast another spell. Suddenly, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Spike, and Rainbowdash appeared in the room. “Twilight, it has happened.”

Everyone looked at the battle-scarred unicorn, she was shocked. Princess Celestia and Luna told her about the day this might happen after Luna had turned back to normal, but she never thought it might happen during the war.

“I can explain.” said a mysterious voice. They turned and locked in shock and awe as they saw who stood in the door.