• Published 7th Feb 2012
  • 767 Views, 4 Comments

Wrath of the Immortals - Pitch a Fit



The Immortals finally had Subjects to rule over. Then came the day those two Ponies rebelled.

  • ...
 4
 767

Revenge at Last

100,000 years. That’s how long he had been waiting. But now, that wait was over. He was the Overlord, and he would have his revenge.

He moved quickly out of his room, he wanted to be there when his army ripped apart that infernal planet. The Overlord moved down the path and into the grand hall. From here, one could see everything. “Send the transports down! Tell the soldiers to show no mercy!” he said.

His minions complied with his orders, within the minute; the transports were on the move. The Overlord watched as they moved quickly through their realm. He told his minions to magnify the image, and once again, they complied.

Soon, the others arrived; they were the Lords of War, Rage, Wisdom, Life, and Death. Their purpose was to make sure the Overlord didn’t gain too much power. The Overlord hated this rule they had put in their government. The Overlord had to resist the urge to kill them many times in the past, but today, he could not care less about their opinions.

“You really think we can defeat the Mortals this time? They slaughtered thousands of our men! Revenge shouldn’t be our goal, survival, recovery, reconstruction should be our goals instead!” said the Lord of Life.

“Shut up! Don’t you see, only two of those rebels are alive! Now, we can crush them; take back our territory! Soon, all the other races of this realm will fear us! All it takes is this one victory!” said the Lord of War. The other three agreed with him.

“It is too late to stop what was written in blood and stone. They agreed to the pact. Don’t you remember? The Mortals challenged us! They warned us that if we returned to Earth, we would be destroyed! Now let’s prove them wrong! Let’s show them that we are the Immortals!” said the Overlord.

The Lords cheered in approval! The Overlord simply smiled once he had convinced them. Suddenly, an explosion was heard. They all turned their head at the window through which they viewed the worlds. What they saw shocked some, but pleased many. A giant explosion caused by their army was seen on the planet, they could see the Ponies that lived in the city be consumed by fire.

The Overlord smiled, it had begun. His revenge would soon be complete! The world would be his, then soon, every realm in which a creature lived. But down on Earth the Mortals weren’t happy they were suffering.

“Mom, Dad! Where are you!” said a Pony as he crawled out from the rubble that was once the apartment he lived. He looked around, it was gone, it was all gone. In the blink of an eye, the entire city of Manehattan was destroyed. He was the only one left. The pony looked up and saw something terrifying.

He saw a strange machine like monster standing above all the rubble. It was taller then any skyscraper that stood in the city, maybe ten times as tall then the tallest skyscraper that once stood in the city. It hadn’t noticed him. The pony ran as fast as he could, he wanted to get far away from the city as he could.

He ran for his life. Smaller machines were chasing him. The pony had probably run 50 miles by now. He was very, very tired. He looked up and saw something in the distance, the city of Canterlot! At last, after hour and hours of running, he had found refuge. The pony moved forward a little bit and stopped in disappointment.

The pony still had a long ways to walk to get where he wanted to go. He looked down and saw a small little village. He needed food and shelter for the night. But as he walked, he heard the sound of wings flapping behind him. He turned around and saw someone he never thought he would meet.

“And who might you be young one?” said Princess Celestia.

The pony looked up in amazement. If only Mom and Dad were around to see this. But he wondered, why would the princess be this far away from the palace.

‘Well, what is your name?” she said.

“Pitch a Fit.” The young pony said. “My name is Pitch a Fit.”

“Well, Pitch a Fit, let’s get you cleaned up, and don’t worry about Manehattan, everything will be fine. I know you wondering how I know, but just come with me, I will explain everything.”

Pitch a Fit didn’t have any other option, so he decided to go with the Princess. Also, Pitch a Fit really wanted to know what the hay was going on.