• Published 15th May 2013
  • 1,326 Views, 44 Comments

Lewis, We're Going to Save the World - Haybales22



a sequel to `Lewis Something Magical has Occured``

  • ...
3
 44
 1,326

Chapter 1

Twilight's hooves were braced against the cold, rocky ground. Her nostrils were flared, her wings spread. The stallion before her was undaunted, his red eyes burning with a bright and menacing flame. He bared his teeth and laughed, a cruel smile upon his face. He stood mere metres away from Twilight and her minuscule army, the former Elements of Harmony. Six small mares against one godlike stallion. Two alicorns facing off, Princess versus God. Twilight's small army pawed the ground, flexed their wings, put on their brave faces. A cool breeze upset the still pane they stood upon, rustling Princess Sparkle's mane. She blinked for a mere moment, and when her eyes opened once more, a ghastly sight met her. Behind the stallion, a battalion of horrific monsters stomped, eying the ponies, a hungry look in their eyes. The Stallion stomped his hoof, sending a sonic wave over the ponies, sending them flying backwards across the plane. Head over hooves they flew, landing in a heap far from where they had stood. They were soon swarmed by the monsters, grabbed by clawed hands and sharp talons. The six mares were dragged infront of the alicorn, his thin white mane blowing in the sudden breeze. He smiled, showing sharp, metalic looking teeth. His eyes burned a fierce red fire from within his very being, his soulless gaze chilling the mares. Twilight looked up to her captor, tears in her eyes as she realized they weren't getting out of this one alive. The mares screamed into the open air, though nopony could hear them as the beasts ripped into them.

Sips opened his eyes in a dark room. He was upright in some sort of chair, but he was unable to move. He couldn't feel any ropes binding him to his seat, but he was paralyzed. He could not move at all, could not open his mouth, could only blink, only breathe. A bright light suddenly illuminated the room, temporarily blinding him. He could feel his bonds lifting and stretched. He opened his eyes and realized he was not alone. "Duncan? Sjin? What the hell?" But another being was in the room. A large white horse, no unicorn. The unicorn spread it's... Wings? So the unicorn was a pegasus. No unicorn. No. Pegacorn.

The... thing smiled at each man in turn. It openned it's mouth and spoke in a lyrical yet knowledgeable voice. "Greetings gentlemen. I am Princess Celestia, and I rule the nation known as Equestria, a land inhabited by equine citizens, along with my sister, Princess Luna." Celestia looked behind her to a hooded figure emerging from the shadows. The hood glowed with a navy aura and lifted from the figure's head, revealing a dark unicorn mare. She smiled at Duncan, and he smiled back and waved nervously.

"We art Princess Luna and-" The blue mare's voice had incredible volume, but was cut off by her sister clearing her throat. "Oh," the mare blushed, and her volume lowered. "I am Princess Luna, and my sister and myself require your assistance."

"As you could be aware, your friends, Lews, Hannah, and Simon have passed away recently, but what if we were to tell you that they are alive and well and in Equestria." Celestia's comment caused the men to look to her with wide eyes.
"We require your assistance in defeating a common enemy, a villian you may know as Israphel."

Sips, Duncan and Sjin looked to eachother in shock and disbelief. Silence reigned supreme for a few moments in the stark room. The trio immediately lost their composure, filling the room with raucous laughter. The princesses were unimpressed by the men's outburst, and waited for it to pass. "Y-y-y-you mean to say," Sips choked out between giggles, tears streaming down his face, "That our dead friends are alive, are ponies, and that we have to help you fight a character that THEY made up? Does anyone else realize how ridculous that sounds?" He looked to his friends as he laughed, wiping his eyes with his fingers. He immediately sobered and glared at the equine before him. "They were our friends. You dare to joke about their death? Say their deaths were lies?" His fists clenched as he got angrier and angrier.

Celestia was taken aback by the sudden outburst, but knew this was an empty threat. She blinked for a moment then sighed. A golden square popped out of nowhere and began to show a video clip of a red unicorn and an orange pegasus bickering. The voices were Lewis and Simon's, but... ponies... Sips was astounded at the sight, and he didn't know what to make of this news. He looked to his companians, who were equally shocked.

Duncan cleared his throat and looked to the mares. "If you need us so badly, and say we're the only ones who can help, but what aren't you telling us? What's the catch?"

"Well," Celestia began, "You would be transformed into ponies, for one." She smiled as she waited for their quick response.

The men looked to each other, glancing between themselves and the princesses. Sjin was the one to finally speak up. "When do we get started?"

.................................................................................................................................................................................................



Sips looked behind him, a block of dirt adorned his flank. "So," he said, rubbing his chin with a forehoof, "I have no wings, no horn, and my cutie mark is dirt. I guess you could say I'm," He paused for dramatic effect, then grabbed a pair of sunglasses from nowhere and put them on. "An Earth Pony" He grinned. Celestia was so disgusted by this terrible pun that she changed his cutie mark to a maple leaf. Sips sighed as his joke fell on deaf ears and his dirt block vanished. "Could, could you make it the dirt block again? Please?" He looked to the princess with pleading eyes and a pout on his face.

Celestia sighed and her horn glowed a golden light. A flash of light sprung from Sips's hip as the leaf changed back to the block. "Now, Chris-"

"Please, call me Sips." He interjected, rudely interrupting the solar princess, who glared at him with a look that could send him to the moon. "Heh, y-your h-highness..." he stammered, bowing slightly, eliciting snickers from Duncan and Sjin. He shot a nasty glare to his companions, who were testing their new forms. Duncan was stumbling about in his new body, his white hooves skittering on the tile floor. He tripped, but his body was caught by a navy glow. He looked to the moon princess who was supporting him with magic. A smile formed on his lips as he pulled his hooves underneath him. He stood and looked to Sjin, and the chestnut Pegasus was having about as much trouble, if not more. Sjin's hooves were much smaller, so the base he stood on was even smaller. The white and black pony that was Sips was having no problem with standing, his wide, heavy earth-pony hooves planted firmly on the floor. The white unicorn looked back to Sjin to see him flying crookedly around the room, crashing into walls occasionally. He was caught by a golden glow before he flew directly into a wall, Celestia saving him from himself. He was lowered to the floor, and the golden aura was replaced with a navy one.

"Luna, you shall take Sjin for his flying lesson, and I shall teach Duncan the art of magic." The princesses walked to the door of the room, but heard a loud crash behind them. "But lets start with a walking lesson." Celestia mumbled as she raised her fore-hoof to her forhead. It was going to be a long day...

"What about me!" Sips called out as the four ponies left the room, Sjin and Duncan floating along behind the princesses.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Lewis, Simon and Hannah waited in a stark, white room, nervous as to why the princesses had called them here. They sat on hard, uncomfortable cushions of the floor, facing a white door. Simon suddenly flew from his seat and groaned loudly. "Why? Why are we just sitting here? Its soooooooooooooooo boring!!!!" He did a quick flight around the room in a fit of exasperation. He landed in front of Lewis who just looked at him strangely.

Lewis looked upwards and blew a bit of his mane out of his eyes, it was getting a bit long. Blowing upwards caused his glasses to fog up, and he sighed in annoyance. A crimson glow enveloped the black glasses, and he held them in front of his face. A thin cloth materialized out of thin air, and he wiped the lenses clean. He heard a door opening, but assumed it was just a guard going through. He continued cleaning the glasses, then put them on as the cloth evaporated into the air. The unicorn looked up to see the Solar and Lunar princesses before him. He scrambled to his hooves and bowed hastily to them, eliciting giggles from the Princess of the Night.

Celestia cleared her throat and was about to address the three ponies before her, but was interrupted by a blonde unicorn stallion peeking through the door frame. The trio noticed the strange stallion and looked at him inquisitively. His eyes widened as he recognized them. "LEWIS!!!!!" He screamed and ran to the other unicorn. A brown Pegasus and a white earth pony looked through the door and followed him, running to the other ponies.

"D-Duncan? Sips?! Sjin?!?!" Lewis asked incredulously. Hannah and Simon were just as amazed at seeing their friends and greeted them with tears and laughter. Their reunion was cut short by Celestia clearing her throat to get their attention. The six bowed to the mares before them, awaiting their assignment.

"Mare and Gentlecolts," Celestia began, a snicker rising from Sips at the term. A quick glare silenced him. Celestia regained her composure and continued her speech. "As you know, a new threat has made attacks against Equestria, and has defeated our previous efforts, the Princess and Elements of Harmony have fallen." She bowed her head in sorrow, as did Luna and the ponies before her. Celestia's head rose and she spoke again, "A stallion known as Israphel has threatened our nation-"

"ISRAPHEL? Beg your pardon your highness, but ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BUCKING MIND?!?!?!" Simon exclaimed loudly and rudely, earning himself a deathly look from Celestia. If she hadnt needed him to fight the villain, his rump would probably be on the moon. The orange pegasus blushed profusely and murmured an apology to the solar princess.

Lewis spoke up next, his head bowed and his glasses drooping. "No disrespect Princess, but Israphel is a fictional character that Simon and myself created for a video series. How is it physically possible that A, he's alive, B, that he's an alicorn, and C, that we have any idea how to defeat him? We still havent defeated him in a bucking game!" Lewis was quickly losing his temper under the stress, and his glasses slipped from his nose. He barely caught them with his magic, centimeters from the floor. Levitating them to his face, he felt a hoof on his shoulder. He turned to see Hannah patting his shoulder gently. He sighed. "Your Highness..." and with that, he bowed again. This time his glasses fell off again, and shattered on the ground. "Damnit!" he cursed, but quickly covered his mouth with his hooves. "M-m-my a-apologies P-p-princesses..." he stammered.

The shattered glass and wire frames lifted from the ground, encased in a golden aura. The glass pieced together within the frames, and the cracks sealed to form solid lenses, then the glasses landed upon Lewis's muzzle and tucked themselves into his ebony mane. His eyes opened to see Celestia looking at him, accepting his apology.

Luna looked to the ponies in front of her, knowing that although they knew the villain, battling him in a video game was much different that actually fighting in real life. She knew this plan wouldn't work, Celestia's plans never worked. The plan was always to reason with them, to simply lock them away for a thousand years. She was grateful that she had freed her from her curse non-violently, but still. Other villains that actually wished harm upon Equestria had simply been turned to stone, chucked out of the kingdom, locked up for a definite amount of time. And now the current circumstances? The Princess and Elements of Harmony having fallen, a supposedly immortal being, killed. Luna was suddenly plagued by the thought. Could she be killed with force? Could Cadance? Celestia? Were they really immortal? Their parents were the embodiment of the cosmos themselves, gods upon earth, but herself and her sister were simply demigods. They raised the sun and moon, and did not age, but apparently they were susceptible to damage. This puzzled the Lunar princess, and as she was so deep in thought, she didn't notice the ponies leave the room. She could feel a hoof on her shoulder, and she looked down to see the brown Pegasus that was Sjin poking her.

"Y-your Majesty." He bowed quickly, seeing that the princess noticed him. "The others have left a-and we should be going." he was stammering nervously.

Luna smiled comfortingly towards the perspiring pegasus stallion, he was looking to the ground and shaking slightly in her presence. She patted his shoulder reasurringly, and his chocolate eyes looked up to her indigo ones. He smiled shakily, reminding the Lunar Princess of her young prodigy, so many years ago. "Everything is going to be fine, Sjin." She calmly stated, but even she didn't believe herself.


..........................................................................................................................................................................

The small group of ponies left canterlot later that evening, speeding along in the Solar Goddess's personal train. It was much faster than the other trains of the Equestria rail system, the pink, coal powered locomotive that was standard Equestrian transportation replaced by a shining silver bullet, glinting in the sunlight and running on magic alone. The golden sun crest of the Solar Empire embossed the sides and roof of the train, identical to the Lunar Republic's train, although Luna's was a speeding black hawk with the Lunar crest upon it, windows tinted black to block out the sun. Luna rarely travelled by day, her trips mostly at night, the black bullet shooting through the night.

Lewis stared out the window, watching the Equestrian scenery fly past at breakneck speed. The land was so expansive, their trip to the Equestrian border where Israphel had set up a base would take almost two days, even at this incredible speed. The only thing that could go faster than the royal trains was Rainbowdash, but that was gone, she was gone. The Elements and Princess of Harmony were gone, killed by the menace they were to face. Israphel. He sort of blamed himself. They had created the character, they had made him. This was their fault. His fault...

Lewis sighed and closed his eyes. He could hear his friends talking near him, their incessant chatter permeating his concentration. He was so very happy to have his friends back, but now. Now he just wanted to be alone. He was feeling depressed lately, anxious, paranoid. He was cracking under the pressure of this assignment. They, six human gamers turned ponies, were being forced to fight a character that they had created, who was making an army of beasts, and who had already killed a supposedly immortal being and five other innocent mares. His hooves curled in, his ankles becoming tight and whitening. A solitary tear rolled down his face. He felt something touch his shoulder, and he looked over to see an off-white hoof gently rubbing his shoulder. Hannah smiled at him, then climbed onto the seat next to him, holding his foreleg in hers and snuggling up, resting her head on his shoulder. Lewis gave a quick smile and wrapped a leg around her and held her close. They had been separated for so long, so many months, he'd forgotten how much he needed her. The unicorn stallion leaned back in his seat and prepared for a long ride, and a long, long sleep.

Author's Note:

Its done... ITS FINALLY DONE!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You people have waited nearly a month for this shit, and its done... Now just... just deal with it.
Thank you to everyone who has read this, and my other story, I'll work on the next chapter right away!