• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 544 Views, 10 Comments

Legend of Pony - BRD

  • ...
31
 10
 544

Chapter 1

Link and Zelda weir enjoying a relaxing day in the Castle Grounds. When suddenly a monster appears out of nowhere and said "you must be Zelda and Link a friend told me about. I'm Discord god of chaos." and garbed Zelda before she cast any spells at him. Link tries to attack but missed, then Discord garbed Link and thrown him in a magic portal.

Meanwhile In Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia was having a meeting with Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Flutter shy, Rarity, Pinky pie, Applejack, and Spike the dragon. "Discord is free again and I don't know where he is, But I know You can stop him." Just then a strange pony appeared out of nowhere and said " So you are the ponies that Discord was talking about and I thought you whir powerful ponies, but I see is nothing more than worms." Then he tries to garb Celestia, she struggle to use magic from her horn. But before she tried again the evil pony garbed her with his magic. So she gets kidnapped instead, than the ponies dispersers in black smoke.

The six ponies whir in shock to what just happened, Twilight was more dazed then anypony in the room, After a few minutes Twilight spoke "How was that possible?, Celestia was the most powerful pony in Equestria and she gets kidnapped!?" Then the six ponies went back to Ponyville to find out about anything about that mysterious pony. When they got to the library they found a strange pony on the floor.

Flutter shy walked up to the unconscious pony and checked if he was OK. Flutter shy said that he's fine so everypony helped him to Twilight's bed so he could rest until he woke up.

Author's Note:

I DON'T OWN RIGHTS OF LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES

It belongs to Nintendo.