• ...
5
 10
 642

Chapter 1 The Breakthrough

"This has to work" prayed the brown colt. Its hard to believe I only met him a few weeks ago. My name is Ditzy Doo but for some reason he likes to call me by my pet name Derpy. The things I have seen in the past weeks would make the toughest stallion quiver in fear.

Between the Vastanarada, Slivean, the Daleks, and the Cyber Ponies I've had a rough month. Now we were on to our next adventure, the real world. He always talked about it so i asked if we could go there. His eyes lit up for this brilliant idea and went to work.

I just couldn't wait to see this supposed London he talks about and experience the human world (I wonder what the muffins are like).When I heard the doctor say something in French I new we were ready. "Now Derpy we will only be staying at most 4 hours to explore, but I need to check on everyone to make sure there all right. Then we must come back to Ponyville" said the doctor.

"All right" I said. "but we better get some muffins while were there and no english ones" I snickered.

"Fine now lets go allons-y" The TARDIS started to shake(ooohhhh mmmmmyyyyy) so much that I was sure it would brake apart."Don't worry Sexy wouldn't have let us get this far if it wouldn't work."

"who" I responded in a Jealous tone "never mind".There was a blinding flash of white light then it all stood still. When I looked at The Doctor he had changed. He had lost his hooves and were replaced with these weird white things,he stood on two legs. When he saw me he quickly looked away. When I looked down I looked similar, But I realized I was naked and I covered myself as fast as I could."ummm yeah go to the wardrobe and get some clothes" The doctor said shyly. When I stopped blushing I came back to see him at the door.

"Ok now I must worn you it can be dangerous in London so you must stick with me" he said.

"Wait why was I naked when we came here" I said questionably

"You see this is a separate universe from equestria, one that you have never bin to". You were also not wearing clothes while I was wearing something while I came to your universe"."now lets go Derpy". When he opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything was burning and buildings had fallen. Apparently Doc was surprised by this to and he quickly ran out. I sprinted aswell but I wobbled from the new two feet thing. Thats when I saw what was Attacking.

Author's Note:

I do not own My Little Pony or any of its characters or stories owned by Hasbro. Nor do I own the Doctor Whooves and the Assistant(which this is loosely based on).I also don't own Doctor Who. That is owned by BBC. Please support the official release.

Now if you like the story please say so in the comments also tell me if its good this my first story and I want to get better at writing. The next chapter will come out soon. ALLONS-Y