• Published 4th May 2013
  • 566 Views, 4 Comments

The Untold Chronicles - Canvas Stories



Dreyden finds himself in a alter net world and learns to live with it.

  • ...
6
 4
 566

Date: ?????

The Untold Chronicles

Chapter 1, Date: ?????

Well whatever it was didn’t really stop my ascent but more likely slowed it down. As I made it to a full 95% angel leaning forward a bit, my vision blurred, my eyes itchy, and watering a bit. Curious to what was touching my lower chest still convinced me to look down and investigate the source. I now was confronted with a purple blob, no it was straighter than that, a lim I guess, damn this blurred vision.

I followed it to my right and found that it came to a stump that was still the same color as the main of the lim. I now looked to the other direction and found what the lim was connected to. My vision is still blurred so I couldn’t see what this thing is, no more like what this creature is, but I could recognize two eyes. It was hard to not see them since even with my berry vision I could still see the purple plate sized eyes that show a distinct white shine. I rubbed my eyes to try and stop the itching and to hopefully get my vision back but with no success. I now blinked my eyes rapidly as started to hear mumbling that seemed to come from the creature in front of me. I then proceeded to rub my ear in an effort to try and clearly hear the sounds.

“*mumble* hel-*mumble*”

My vision started to come gradually return at the same time as my hearing started to come back.

“*mumble* Hello *mumble* do you think he is one of them Spike?” coming from one of the the now seen purple mare, Twilight Sparke.

“No, he looks a bit different than what I remember them looking like” Spike said which was hard for me to tell since most of he body was behind what I was laying on.

I now opened my mouth to say hi to the pony and her assistant but then realised my mouth and throat where to dry to talk ending in me coughing. I As my coughing fit started to die down I squeezed out a question through my scratchy voice.

“*cough* water *cough* can I have some water?”

“KO, watch him Spike” Twilight said as traded off

“yes ma’m” Spike reapled as he did a sulut.

I then turned putting my legs off the table letting them hit the ground with a thud closing Spike to let out a yelp as he fell forward. I couldn't help but to smile and cough as I tried to chuckle. Spike sent a glare at my as I now looked at my hand. There was outline around my hand that seemed to stay around it no matter what passion I put it in. Under further investigation I saw that it went all around my whole body and I couldn’t seem to touch it. I probably look like an idiot as I tried to constantly pinch the lines. Twilight soon came back as I was still trying to touch this mysterious line. Twilight gave me a confused or puzzled look as I tried to touch the outside of my sleeve from her point of view. She then shook off the expression and proceeded to walk toward me.

“Heres the water you asked for.”Twilight said as she levitated a big mug of water a foot in front of me.

I bowed my head to her in respected and grabbed the mug then proceeding to drink the water slowly, coughing once.Once I finished the water letting out a big exhall, followed by Twilight speaking.

“Hello my name is Twi-” Twilight said as she raised her hoof for a han-... hoof shake.

“Nice to me you Twilight, same to you Spike” I said while shaking Twilight’s hoof, then pointing to Spike, while standing up.

“This can’t be a nightmare since something horrific would have already happened if it was. So must be a good dream... yay” I thought as I looked around to get a feel for this dream.

It had been a little while since I had gotten some real sleep and even longer since I had a dream let alone a good dream. To put it short the last time I had a GOOD dream was about two years ago and I have forgotten it by now. With it being so long I wanted to explore this dream with joy and happiness so that it would be more entertaining. I now walked around with a small smile stuck on my face while still looking around.Twilight and Spike still had confused looks on their faces as I passed them not even giving them a glance.

“Is he ok?” Spike said in a whisper to Twilight

“I don’t know” responded Twilight in a similar whisper

“Man this is a very good dream brain.” I said out loud not carrying how hears me since it is a dream.

Twilight and Spike now shot even more confused stares at me and just looked at me for a bit probably thinking. Twilight then stepped forward.

“Are you ok?” Twilight asked with noticeable confusion in her voice.

“Ha ha *inhale**exhale* yes I’m ok, actually I’m better than ok.” I said while still looking around.

‘Like how?” Twilight asked as she took another step closer.

“Well I haven’t had a good dream in years so ya I’m happy once again” I said with a cheerful tone in my voice.

“This isn't a dream” was Twilight’s reply while raising an eyebrow.

“ha ha ha... hmm... “ I said while my face and voice slowly got more confused followed by me sitting down.

“What if this wasn't a dream, there was a chance since most of my dreams observe a story and don't really put me in it. The ones that I am in I can’t get hurt in and I was in pain just a few minutes ago. This all did seem to feel too real so it can’t be a dream it just can’t and that means it is real” I thought as my face starting to be really happy on the last part, then falling to worry.

“Wait this is real so that means I didn’t get to say bye to everyone back home friends or family. I want to say good bye at the very least!” Desperation setting on me with that last part

“Wait where did you find me?” I asked looking at Twilight for a answer

“Well Umm you were on the table when me and spike got home, is something wrong?” Twilight asked with worry on her face and in her voice.

I then bolted over to the table that I was on not too long ago looking for something, SOMETHING that could have brought to this world. I repeatedly said “Come on something” as I desperately looked something or even a sign of something.

“What's wrong?” Spike and Twilight asked sequently in a desperately confused tone.

“I didn’t get to say bye to anyone that I know from where I came from! I want to sa-”I stopped to the sudden sight of something.

“What? what's wron-” Twilight stopped as she followed my sight to what I was looking at.

“What’s that?” Spike asked as he pointed to a floating black circle three feet above the table that seemed to have a weird invisible force that was only visible due to the distortion it made to the air around it.

Desperate curiosity took over me as I reach out to it and toughed it, which I regularly would not do but I was desperate. I then fell back to floor as I tried to avoid the circle expanding which I was just right under before I fall back. On the ground I looked at the circle expand to about two and a half feet. I then saw that the black Circle now had shown the inside of my room just above my bed frame. Twilight and Spike went jaw drop speechless as they saw a place that was so unfamiliar to what they were used to seeing. I started to smile as I looked at my room and have thought of being able to say my farewells. My smile quickly dissipated as I saw that it was shrinking fast. Reactions took over as I picked up the closes thing to my and shoved it in it with the hopes of it holding it open just barely getting it in half the length of the object that I used. I looked to see that it had seemed to stop on the outline of the object but was so tight that I don’t think it was ever going to coming out. This brought me to the object I just shoved in the portal that I don't know about and could be just a big bloke I will never get out. Luck would have it that it was a mail box... I don’t know why a mailbox was just sitting on the floor but I might ask why later. The more important thing to do is test to see if it was dull sided mailbox or something like that. I grabbed the handle of the lid of the mailbox and gently pulled but it didn’t open. I pulled a bit harder to get it open just in case it was jammed but it still didn’t budge.

“Come on, open up.” I mumble as I pulled on the mailbox

My determination to open this mailbox was enough to pull on the handle to the extent that it would regularly pull off the handle, but it held strong and attached. As I was leaning back pulling on the handle I noticed a faint dark blue color that surrounded the entire outside of the mailbox. The color suddenly changed to a lighter blue and the mailbox then flow open. Caught by surprise of my body moving back made my hands slip off of the handle and caused me to fall on the ground. My head hit the ground with a thud and pain went through me but my excitement was much greater. The excitement that it opened maked me get up and see if the other end had a door to it. I then saw the screws in the middle of the wall on the other side which reguly means that there was a handle on that side and internment a lid. Excitement went through me as thought that I may be able to say my farewells or write them.

“letter, I need to write a letter” I thought to myself as I stopped looking in the mail box and started to looking for some paper.

I guess Twilight and Spike were speechless through all of that since neither of them had talked until now.

“What was that?” Twilight said as she stood up and looked at me.

“Paper, paper where is the paper?” I quietly said to myself ignoring the question Twilight had asked.

“What was that?” Twilight said speaking up a bit.

“Oh sorry, that is where I came from.” I said while still looking for paper.

“... What are you doing?” her face and tone dramatically changing to confusion.

I was caught by this sudden change but wasn't surprised as I started to look in some random place.

“ahh umm I’m looking for paper to write on.” having to pause at first to gather my bearings.

“Their on the desk over there.” Spike said still looking at the mailbox and pointing at a desk on the other side of the room.

“Aah thanks Spake.” I said as I ran to the desk and pulled out my mechanical pencil.

I then sat on a odd chair that was by the desk, set the paper on the desk and started to right.

“Why are you writing something?” Twilight asked still holding the confusion in her voice.

“like I said, I didn’t get to say my farewells to anyone back home, so I am writing them now.” I said as I started writing a letter.

Twilight then sat there for a second as she thought of another question.

“How do you know about me and Spike?” Twilight said showing interest.

“Ow yo-..... I don’t think I should tell you.” I said almost telling her that she was a children's show where I came from.

I thought that it might be better if I don’t tell her since how weird would you feel if you know you were always being watched be some weird creatures.

“No I think I want to know.” Twilight said with hints of frustration in her voice

I kept silent to and continued to write my letter. Next thing I know it felt like a force had grabbed me and made it so I couldn't move my body other than my head. I then was turned to the face of the now frustrated Twilight.

“Tell me” Twilight said with a great amount of frustration in her voice.

“You know what I’ll tell you that I know about your world” I said in a calm tone.

“And how do you know?” Twilight said with a bit less frustration in her voice.

“That is what I won’t tell you.”maintaining my calm tone

“Tell me”Twilight's voice going back to a frustrated tone.

“I don’t think it would be that good if I told you and I promise it’s not a hostile reason, it just would be better if I didn’t say.” I then realised the pinkie promise while doing the actions.

I think what I said worked since she stopped using her telekinesis on me, looked down, and sighed.

“I still have other questions for you.”Twilight said with a now mellow toned voice.

“Can I finish writing this?” jestering towards the paper.

“Sure” Twilight said with a bit of annoyance in her voice

“Thank you” I said as I turned to the paper

“OK how did you get here?” She asked with a calm voice

“I don’t know, maybe that thing I shoved the mailbox into *shrug* I don’t know?” keeping my calm tone.

“And I’m done” I said grabbing it with both hands, fully extending my arms, and accidentally putting it in front of Twilight’s face as I turned.

Twilight looked at it and saw a couple of spelling mistakes but said nothing thinking that the spelling of my speeches might be different. She instead gave it a weird look that I noticed.

“Yes I know I’m not the best speller out there but you can still read it.” I said with a small bit of annoyance in my voice.

I then got up, folded that letter , and walked over to the mailbox.

“What are you planning to do with that letter?” Twilight's voice sounding a little more confused.

“Well I’m going to put it in here.” I said as I opened the mailbox and putting the note in showing a small smile.

“And hope that there is some one on the other side to grab it.” I said keeping the small smile on my face.

I now felt a great heaviness go all over my body and my head started to, metaphorically, spin.

“weird, I think I am going to pass out... yep” I said as I then fell to my knees then face followed by passing out for no reason.






Written by: Canvas Stories

Edited by: Fat1thatyoulove and Jake Whitezel