• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 726 Views, 3 Comments

A glitch in the program - Lonepone



I (under a fake name with exaggerated circumstances) am transported to ponyville, and turned into a mare. This story is a part of the multi narrative story I'm writing.

  • ...
3
 3
 726

Fourth wall on the fourth chapter

We get out at Ponyville train station. We stand for a moment, before Jason leads us to where Vinyl and Octavia live. On the way there, we pass through the local market. I look around, taking in the vibrant colors, the noise of ponies going about there business. Until I notice one stand in particular.

I elbow Jason. "Hehe. Check it out, pot dealer" I point to a pony selling cast iron pots. He rolls his eyes.

Eventually we get to a residential area. We walk up to a modern looking house, and Jason knocks on the door.

"Coming!" We hear hoof steps rush to the door. "Oh, hey Jason!" She looks behind him, and sees Whooves. "Hello, Doc" she says, smiling. "Come in, I haven't seen you for a while, and you have to introduce this stunning mare to me"

Me and Jason laugh. Octavia gives us an odd look as we walk in her and Vinyl's door. We walk past the entry way, and sit in the living room of the house. There's a fine black leather sofa with a matching recliner, a turntable, and a fairly large flat screen.

"So who are you?" Tavi asks politely, unknowingly.

I lightly chuckle. "Hello Octavia. Where to begin. Why not at the beginning?" I ask rhetorically. "I was a human. Back on earth, we have a show called My Little Pony, and ponies like you appear in it. I don't know how that happened, if this is some alternate universe, or what." I look at Doctor Whooves, the only pony with knowledge on that subject, but he just shrugs. "So, the older male fans of the show are called bronies. Us bronies would often write stories featuring ponies from the show. I wrote a fanfic about Jason here, about his daughter, and it came true. Or it was true. I'm not sure how it happened" I look at the surprised look on her and Whooves face, but I forgot, he hasn't found out either.

Whooves seems to be thinking about something. "What where you thinking about before you came here?" He asks me.

"Well, of how much I'd like to be in Equestria instead of Earth. Why?"

He laughs. "That's amazing! You wrote that story about us, and its true. You wrote in your head as you were sleeping a story of you in Equestria, and it came true! You write, and it becomes reality"

I concentrate really hard on something I want. There's a faint popping sound, and there it is. A fresh, cold but not too cold can of Mtn. Dew. I raise it up to my mouth, and gulp down as much as I can before the burning sensation of it going down my throat makes me stop. By the feel of the weight of it, I just swallowed three fourths of it in one drink. "I could get used to it" I say, can in hand.

"Those things are nasty. Why do you drink them?" Octavia asks me.

"Cuz they're bucking good, that's why. And they give you tons of energy"

"You and Vinyl both. What strange ponies" she says, shaking her head.

Jason's ears perk up. "Speaking of that, it's quiet. Where is she"

Octavia looks down. She explains to us how a few years ago, after the death of Rainbow Dash, she had found a pill bottle of drugs under the corner of Vinyl's bed while she was cleaning. When she questioned her about it, she said she could quit, and that she would. But two days ago, she found her laying on her floor, passed out, the same bottle next to her. After that, she kicked Vinyl out. She has no clue where she is now.

"I know" I say, surprising myself. But then a way to get to her appears in my head. Thank you, pony gods! "Well, I don't know but I know how to get to her. I'll rewrite this story, changing my location so that I'm in the same area as her. I have to do this on my own, though. I don't think I can safely bring us all there"

They all nod in agreement. Then Octavia says "bring her home safe. And what do you mean, this story?"

I laugh inside "Well, this seems exactly like what I'd be typing. So, in some alternate universe, I am writing this. And since what I'm writing come true, then I'll just rewrite it in my head"- a voice interrupts me. "I'm right, I am writing this. I am sitting at home, in my bed, typing away on my iPod while playing dubstep off pandora" I look around, and I see me, just leaning against the wall, wearing my black sweater. "In fact, I upload these stories to a site called Fimfiction.net. And make sure you spell you dialogue right, it's a bitch to correct mistakes on an iPod. Anyways, This is gonna be chapter four".

A can of Mtn. Dew appears in his hand. He raises it in salute to me. I raise mine back, then he's gone.

"What was that?" Octavia says, confused.

"That was a fourth wall break. The story I'm writing must have the comedy tag, so I'm guessing I ran out of ideas, and broke the fourth wall, trying to be funny.. You hear that, readers? Laugh! Or I will brake the fourth wall into your bedroom while you're sleeping, and do naughty things to you after I tie you up!" I say to you, the person reading this.

"Do I have to drink more bleach?" Whooves asks. Octavia giggles a little.

"Kay, I'm gonna go find Vinyl, be right back" I say. They stare at me expectantly. "Takes a while for me to type. Seriously, the more time I spend talking to you is more time I spend typing out our dialogue and actions, instead of me typing me teleporting to Vinyls location" They relax. "Stop! Don't do anything!" I can tell Jason is about to, but he contains it. I slide out one last thing before I go. "No orgies while I'm gone. I want to be a part of one if it takes place" I laugh as the fabric of space and time around me warp.

Author's Note:

Hey, everypony! This is the pony me, the human me that normally types is asleep! But then I'm him, so is there a difference?

I'm making a habit of breaking the fourth wall on the fourth chapter, aren't I?

Hope this made you laugh! ~ the poniefied me who is the same thing as me (erggh! Headaches from over thinking it!)