• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 706 Views, 0 Comments

Harmony of Tao - Tehpootisman



Sky Q and his friends go to Equestria...and it turns out harmony can exist in the least expected places.. Regrets of making this story not included

  • ...
9
 0
 706

Chapter 1: Time 'n' Space


Note to readers: There may be many grammar mistakes, but they will be fixed overtime.


-------

Chapter 1

Twilight sparkle looked through the pages of an old book she found in a dusty corner of her house. She paused, taking a sip of tea, while Spike, having nothing to do, just wandered around. Unknown to anyone (or at least the two of them), this book was supposed to never exist. In fact, it was the last of its kind. If it still had its title, she would have destroyed it. But every sign of the title was gone. The front cover was ripped a bit, but enough to make the title… disappear.
What it was called…It was…
“The forbidden Time-Space spells.”
Twilight, looking at one interesting page, saw one of the more “harmless” spells. Charging up her magic power, her unicorn horn began to glow. Papers flew around as the room darkened; sending Spike put his hands (paws?) on his head and duck under the flying white flat projectiles.
Then…It was all over, with just a loud pop.

“I don’t get it; it should have done SOMETHING, right?” Twilight asked Spike. “I have absolutely no idea…” the little dragon replied.

However, something did happen.

They just didn’t know it. (Not just yet, that is.)
___________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile…another place far off in the universe…Three beings, native to this place, are in the middle of some intense training, a small group of people watching, and cheering.

"Come on you two, you can do it! GIVE IT YA’ BEST!!” Cheered a little orange foxlike creature, which who had yellow leaf ears and a yellow leaf tail, and not to forget, he was sitting in a homemade mech.
With their friends cheering, these three beings get into a battle stance.

“You ready, Crimson?” asked one of these beings, who was almost exactly like the orange one, except this one was yellow, his leaves a slightly dark shade of green with a single yellow stripe going left to right on each leaf, he had two leafy tails, and his accent was more British-like.

“Yes, Sky Q.” The being that replied to Sky Q was more like a human, wearing a bullet-proof t-shirt-like vest, wearing jeans that were also dark colored, and his hair was dark gray with a tiny bit of crimson in it.

“Crriii,” Agreed the third being, which resembled a smaller version of Reshiram, actually big enough to sit on Crimson’s shoulder. Actually, it was a very young Reshiram, the one who Crimson considered his “daughter.”
Jumping up into the air, the three got ready, charging up. Sky Q, using his twin tails, created a fairly big tornado. Not the size of a normal one, thankfully, but more like 1/10 of that size. Crimson created a fireball, and Reshi the little Reshiram used a Flamethrower attack. The fireball went into the tornado’s top, the flames from the Flamethrower attack spinning around the tornado, quickly turning it into a fire tornado. Suddenly, however, a device on the orange Leafeon’s mech suddenly started beeping.

“Uh, Guys? Ah think this attack is weakening a spot in da Time-Space continuum-“He was interrupted when suddenly, there was a sound of a huge bang. A pink portal began to open, sucking them all in.

And then in a flash, it all ended.

And everyone was gone.
___________________________________________________________________

In Ponyville, a blue Pegasus with a rainbow-colored mane and tail, rested on the ground, looking at the starry sky. Tonight was supposed to be a special night, when the stars would be the most beautiful, and there would be many constellations. This night came around only once a year, each one more beautiful than the last. Sitting next her was another Pegasus (Seriously, what makes Microsoft word think that “Pegasus” must be capitalized, anyways?) with a slightly bright, cream colored yellow coat, with a light pink mane.

“Sure is beautiful tonight, right Fluttershy?”

“Y-yes, it is...” Fluttershy…shyly replied.
One constellation that seemed to capture their attention, thought, was one that looks like a fox’s head, which was next to a constellation of a leaf. “Why do I get the feeling that something weird is going to happen..?” Rainbow asked. Suddenly, with an unannounced entrance, a pink earth pony popped up behind them, her mane was a darker shade of pink, more like a hot pinkish color.

“I bet you’re right about that, Dashie!” “BWAGH, WHEN’D YOU GET HERE?” Dash exclaimed. “I think you shouldn’t think about Pinkie’s…Pinkie senses, Rainbow Dash…” Fluttershy said, being a little shy, like usual. As if on cue, there was a light that tore through the sky, heading towards the ground. It looked like a meteor shower but with a single meteor, that didn’t stop glowing… “See? There’s the doozy!”
___________________________________________________________________

"Bah. What just…?” Sky Q slowly opened his eyes, and looked upon a startling scene. He was falling through the night sky! But he quickly shook the scare off; he’s fallen from great heights like this before. He still had his swords, and he still had his Hunter-VG, A special device with a thing called a Wizard that could move around on its own, go into appliances, and fight things such as viruses, a consequence of the invention of the cyber-technology. A few were actually aliens from another planet, who could do something called a Wave-Change, in which owner and Wizard merge. There were manmade wizards who could do this, but it was actually more dangerous to the owner of the Wizard as it could stress the said owner’s body. Sky Q’s wizard was named Zereo, who was orange and red, similar to a robot hero named Zero. Merged together, they made an almost completely new being, named Skyereo, who was very humanlike in body-shape. Also, provided they had the data, they could change forms while they are combined. After fighting a robot named Mech-Reshiram, they gained a jet form. After meeting a Kyurem, for some odd reason, the friendship that spawned between the two Pokémon created data that filled in missing data for the ice form. They had other forms they have yet to discover, but more than half of the forms are super-powerful, but they could cause stress at high rates despite Zereo not being manmade.

Taking out his Hunter-VG, Sky Q yelled. “Alright, here goes. Transcode 009! Skyereo, on the air! Here we go!” He began to come into pieces of data in the form of light green squares. Then the squares reformed, making a humanoid shape, wearing green armor with a couple of yellow stripes forming a “Y” on many parts of his body. On his eyes, a see-through shield that was colored yellow, His twin tails became longer, his ears sticking out of his built-in helmet.
Watching as the ground quickly came closer and closer, he put his feet out, preparing to land. Closer…Closer…CLOSER…

It didn’t take long to realize he was looking at treetops until…l

Wham.

Well, that’s one way to fail to make a graceful landing...
___________________________________________________________________

Crimson, on the other hand, was falling at a much more peaceful speed, somehow because of one of his special abilities. Looking down, he could see a forest. It looked like a solid blanket of tree tops, being cut by a river. On his shoulder, was little Reshi, who apparently could sleep through just about anything, which was exactly what it was doing. Sleeping like nothing was happening. Coming closer to the treetops he could see a spot where his friend had landed earlier. He let go, and dropped down onto the ground, landing on his feet, where Skyereo was brushing the dust off of himself. “Well, add that to the list. Work on landing."

Suddenly, without warning, something lunged out of the bushes.
___________________________________________________________________

Leafo braced for impact as his mech fell through the dark night sky. He waited for what seemed to be the inevitable…Which never happened. Mustering the courage to look back up, he saw that his mech had automatically gone into jet mode, slowing the fall until it became a peaceful hover. Relaxing, he looked around… the ground was a distance below, but he was the one scared the dark, not the heights. Of course, the nighttime here didn’t scare him a bit…it seemed...peaceful… the stars above seemed to be beautiful, and he could easily pick out many constellations. But then he could hear voices below him. Peering over, he saw what looked like three small…ponies? No wait… two of them were…pegasai? They had wings... He had to be dreaming! He knew of unicorns in the form of Pokémon, but a Pegasus? He pressed a button, setting the mech into landing mode, making it descend near the two pegasai, who stopped to watch. “Can ya tell me where ah am? And what’s da hurry, anyways?” The orange Leafeon asked. “Well, we just saw something fall towards that forest over there, and we’re gonna go check out! Who knows what it might be!”

Leafo began to think…
Why did he suddenly have a feeling his friends were in danger…?

Author's Note:

Please note that this may not be very good, but I will try to make it better.
And yes, I do have a thing for ending a chapter just to add to some of that stuff they call "suspense"...