• Published 26th Mar 2013
  • 3,850 Views, 37 Comments

Rise of The Robopony - Robobrony



A new pony has made a strange appearance in Ponyville, but he appears to be made of metal. What is this new pony?

  • ...
6
 37
 3,850

Manehatten Madness

Rise of The Robopony
Chapter 7: Manehatten Madness

With Appleloosa freed and Trixie no longer under Malcom’s control, the group headed back to Ponyville to come up with their next move, Steele Mane was carrying Trixie on his back as they flew, she was still unconscious. Malcom was up in his ship pouring over the data he gathered about magic when he had Trixie on his ship, hoping to find something useful to him. He looked and looked, suddenly, he came across something that gave him an evil brilliant idea, he put on the biggest smile he could as he thought of how to make use of the data he just came across. He left his room to pass out orders to his drones so he could begin his plan. One he felt was sure to win him the day.

The group just got back to Ponyville and gathered at the center of town to think. Steele Mane still had Trixie on his back. “I’ll take Trixie to the hospital, she can recover there. I will be back momentarily.”

Rarity spoke up. “All right dear, try not to be too long.”

Once Steele Mane was gone, Rainbow Dash spoke up. “So, what’s our next move? How are we gonna stick it to Malcom this time?”

Twilight then spoke up. “I think we should wait for Steele Mane to get back before we come up with what to do next.”

Nightshade Smoke agreed. “Yea, besides, he is kind of our leader in this matter, seeing as how this Malcom guy is responsible for this mess and Steele Mane knows him better. Not to mention the fact that he did provide us with these suits that have proven to be quite useful.”

Applejack also agreed. “I’ll say, without these suits, we probably wouldn’t have stood a chance against them metal varmints.”

Next came Chaos Control. “Not to mention that strategy he came up with to thin out the robots at the start.”

Then came Pinkie. “And that plan to have Fluttershy blind those juggernauts. Nice shooting by the way, you sure showed those meanies what for.”

Fluttershy recoiled a bit at the compliment. “Oh, um, well, it was nothing really.”

Rainbow Dash then came in. “Let’s not forget the bravery I showed to distract Trixie so Cameron could sneak up on her and destroy that thing, another brilliant plan by Steele Mane.”

Twilight finally spoke up. “Then it’s agreed, we wait for Steele mane before we come up with our next move.” The group nodded in agreement.

Soon, Steele Mane got back to them after dropping Trixie off at the hospital. “So, have you all come up with what our next move is?”

Twilight spoke up for the group. “Actually Steele Mane, we were waiting for you to do that.”
Rarity then spoke up. “Quite right dear, you are the leader here after all.”

Steele Mane took on a confused look. “I am, oh right, I am. Well, I suppose since we managed to rescue Appleloosa in just half a day, it would be a good idea for you all to rest and get something to eat before we go to another town.”

Pinkie agreed. “Sounds good to me.” They all then deactivated their armor. “Come on every pony, free treats at Sugar Cube Corner!” Pinkie cried out to the group.

They all started to follow Pinkie except for Steele Mane. Applejack was the one to notice and went to talk to him. “Aint ya comin along sugar cube?”

Steele Mane just looked at her as he responded. “I’m fine Applejack, I do not require rest or food like you, remember.”

The others had stopped and noticed what was going on and headed back. Applejack continued to speak. “Well that don’t mean ya can’t hang out with us, c’mon now, what’s really goin on?”

Twilight could already tell what was bothering him but she didn’t say anything because it wasn’t her place to say. Steele mane began. “It’s just something I need to come to terms with, it’s nothing you need to be concerned with. I wouldn’t want to spoil your fun.”

Pinkie bounced forward to try and get him to talk. “Don’t be silly, your concerns are our concerns. Whatever it is, I’m sure we could help you with it.”

Steele Mane took on a bit of an angry look. “Theres nothing you…..” He caught himself shouting and stopped. He spoke again in a regular tone. “There is nothing you can do to help me. I’m just trying to come to terms with the fact that I will never be able to fully appreciate the world around me. All I can do is marvel at its beauty but never truly be able to interact with it. I’m just having a little trouble accepting this for now, it will pass in time.”

Fluttershy then spoke up. “Gosh Steele, we didn’t know you felt this way, isn’t there anything we can do to make you feel better?”

Steele Mane then took on a reassuring smile as he addressed her. “I’ll be fine Fluttershy, really, come on, let’s go to Sugar Cube Corner and rest there for a bit to think of our next move.” Steele Mane began to walk towards the bakery to lead the group there. The girls all had a worried look on their faces for they were concerned for their friend. Cameron was also a little worried for Steele Mane while the other two seemed a bit indifferent.

The group was sitting at a large round table, eating the yummy treats Pinkie brought them while they talked. Steele Mane began. “Now then, I believe the next closest town would be Manehatten, once we are ready to leave, we shall head there next to free the town from Malcom’s control. Does every pony agree?” The group all nodded in agreement.

Suddenly, the door to Sugar Cube Corner flung open. “There you are, I have been looking all over for you!” It was Trixie, she had woken up and apparently was looking for the group. “I want to talk to you.”

Twilight spoke up for the group. “Trixie, what are you doing here, shouldn’t you be at the hospital recovering?”

“I’m just fine, you there, robot pony, Trixie would like a word with you.”

Rainbow Dash then flew across the room and hovered in front of Trixie. “His name is Steele Mane, and if it wasn’t for him, you would still be a slave to that Malcom jerk!” She said defensively.

Trixie looked to Rainbow Dash with a stern look. “Believe me, I know, I was completely aware of everything while I was under his control from that thing he placed on my head.” She took on a straight face as she spoke again. “I want to thank you all for helping me like that.”

Rainbow Dash seemed to sense Trixie’s mood change as she landed on the floor and backed up a little. Steele Mane then got up and made his way over to Trixie. “What do you want to talk about?”

Trixie looked at him with a determined face. “I want a chance to get back at that Malcom for what he did to me, he treated me like a guinea pig and made me do grueling things and kept threatening my life if I didn’t do what he said. It was so humiliating. I want to help in the fight so I can get back at him.”

Nightshade Smoke then came forward to address Trixie. “What makes you think you have what it takes to fight?”

Trixie looked to Nightshade Smoke to answer him. “And who are you?”

“My name is Nightshade Smoke, I serve under the princesses, they have given me orders to follow Steele Mane in this fight to stop this menace.”

“Well then, since your following him then it isn’t your decision on whether or not I join your little band now is it?”

Steele Mane interjected. “I don’t know Trixie, from what Twilight has told me, you are a pony who thinks highly of herself, one who thinks herself better than others, not exactly the type to take orders from others.”

Trixie looked back at Steele Mane. “I…….that side of me is gone, my time with Malcom has….I have changed, all I want to do now is help and fight. I am willing to follow orders and do whatever you tell me.”

Steele Mane smiled as he spoke. “All right then, you can help.”

The girls, except for Twilight, who just smiled, all let out a group cry. “WHAT!”

Rainbow Dash tried to object. “YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUSE, she’s Trixie, one of the most annoying ponies in Equestria!”

Steele Mane looked at Dash. “And she said she has changed, she clearly wants to help, and I am not one to turn down a helping hoof, what more proof do you need that she has changed other than the fact that she just said she would be willing to follow orders.”

Applejack then came forward. “Well, if Steele is willing ta giver er a shot, than I am too, welcome aboard Trixie.”

Rarity agreed as well. “I suppose as long as you don’t turn my hair green again, we can get along just fine.” Rarity then smiled at Trixie.

Finally Twilight came forward. “We’re glad to have you aboard Trixie.”

Trixie finally spoke up with a smile on her face. “Thank you, and….I’m sorry for the way I acted the last time I was here.”

Pinkie then jumped forward and in front of Trixie. “That’s ok, were always glad to make a new friend.”

“So, when can I get one of those…..whatever it is your wearing.”

Steele Mane then spoke up. “They are called combat armor suits, they have flight, communications, a locator system, shielding, and as you have seen, each one of them has a weapon. If I’m going to make you one, we will need some destroyed robots I can use for raw materials. You may as well come with us to Manehatten, there we can go on a stealth mission to destroy a few and use them to make you a suit. Once that is done, then we can come up with another plan on how to deal with the rest of the bots there.”

The group filed out of the bakery and activated their armor, ready to take flight. Steele Mane then turned to Trixie. “Trixie, you might as well ride on my back since you’re coming with us.”

Trixie took on a worried look. “Are you sure it’s safe?”

“Of course, I promise to be careful and not let you fall.”

She reluctantly agreed. “All right then.”

Steele Mane then got down to let Trixie on, she climbed on to his back and wrapped her front hooves around his neck. With Trixie now on Steele’s back, they took off for Manehatten.

After an hour of flying they stopped just short of the town to come up with a stealth mission plan. Steele Mane Began. “All right, since we will need to be quiet about this, some of you will have to wait here. Cameron, Applejack, you two will come with me while the rest of you wait here so we can get some bots I can use to make a suit for Trixie. We’ll need at least three bots. You ready?” The two nodded in agreement. “All right, let’s do this.” The three then made their way into the city quietly, sticking to the shadows of the alley ways. Manehatten was a big city with stone buildings and cobblestone roads, there were plenty of dark alley ways for them to hide in and sneak around.

They stopped in an alley close to the entrance of the city, Steele Mane then had a thought. “Cameron, why don’t you go ahead and see what we are dealing with in this city, me and Applejack can get the bots I need, once you’re done, come back to the group, ok.

“You can count on me Steele.” With that, Cameron got the rest of his body covered by his suit and disappeared to begin his scouting mission, while Steele Mane and Applejack went through the town to find some bots.

It wasn’t long for them to find two bots standing guard along the streets, looking for any ponies they may have missed. Steele Mane whispered, “Applejack, you take the one on the right, I’ll get the one on the left, on my signal.”

“ You got it.” Applejack whispered back.

“Ready,…now.” Steele fired a laser at the bots head while Applejack used one of her electro tentacles to lasso and crush the other one. “Nice work Applejack, two down, one to go.” Steele Mane levitated the two destroyed bots and they made their way to where they first entered the city to drop off the bots. They then went back and began their search for another one.

As they were hiding in an alley way, a robot flew overhead and just hovered there. “Applejack, try and lasso that one, once we get it, I can start on a suit for Trixie.”

“No sweat pardner.” Applejack then brought out one of her tentacles and made a lasso, she silently twirled it over her head and flung it at the hovering bot. She got its leg and quickly jerked it to the ground, slamming it and smashing it to pieces.

“Nice work, now let’s get back to the others.” Steele Mane levitated the last robot off the ground and the two made their way back to the group.

While Steele Mane and Applejack were busy finding robots, Cameron was on his scouting mission to see what was going on in the town, he silently flew over the buildings, watching the bots do their patrols of the town. Cameron soon came to the center of town where all the ponies of Manehatten were gathered, some of them were wearing metal collars while others were being fitted for some. There were the regular drones, a few hunter drones, but oddly enough, no juggernauts were present. Cameron thought that odd. “That’s odd, why aren’t there any juggernauts, and what are those buffer looking ones? I don’t like this, I’d better get back to the others.” Cameron then left his hiding spot, still with his invisibility active, and made his way back to the group.

Back at the others, they all just watched as Steele Mane manipulated the metal bodies of the bots, rewired and reprogrammed a few circuits. After a while, a new suit was ready for Trixie. “There you go Trixie, all done.”

Trixie took the necklace and put it around her neck, she saw how the others activated their suits so she pushed the button on the center. The armor came to life and covered her body the same way the others did. Her suits coloring had a darker shade of blue that Rainbow Dash’s around the joints. “So, what kind of weapon did you give me?” She asked with a bit of enthusiasm.

“Your weapons are a pair of lasers that fire concentrated bursts of energy, they pack quite the punch, just as powerful as my lasers which are heated energy.”

“So how does this suit work?”

“It responds to your thoughts. Just think of what you want to do and the suit will respond.”

Trixie then thought of her weapons and a pair of long rectangular shaped rods appeared on her sides with holes in the front. “Not bad, what else can this do?”

Steele Mane continued with his lesson. “The visor in front of your eyes is your display unit, the circle on there is your targeting reticle, wherever it is pointing, your lasers will hit there. There is also a function that will let you locate or communicate with any of us should you need to.”

Trixie gave Steele Mane an appreciative smile. “Thank you Steele Mane, I promise to do my best, that lousy Malcom will pay for turning me into a lab rat.”

Cameron finally made it back to the group to give his report as he deactivated his cloaking. “Steele, I found all the Manehatten ponies, the robots have them all gathered at the center of town putting these metal collars on them.”
Steele Mane knew what they were right away. “Shock collars, is there no end to your cruelty Malcom?” He said as he took on an angry look.

Trixie put her hoof to her throat with a worried expression on her face as she remembered the shock collar she was forced to wear. “Malcom had one of those on me while I was his test subject.” She said quietly to herself.

Chaos Control came forward. “What are shock collars?”

Before Steele could answer, Trixie beat him to it. “they’re these horrible things that will send a jolt of electricity through your body, it can even kill you if it is strong enough.”

The group all looked at her in confusion, wondering how she knew what they were. Chaos Control then asked the question every pony was wondering. “How do you know what they are?”

Trixie answered. “Because Malcom used one of them on me to keep me in line.”

Steele Mane then turned to Cameron. “What else did you see Cameron?”

Cameron answered. “There are these buffer looking droids with the other bots.”

“Great, hunter drones, those will be a bit of a problem. They have energy shields to protect them from energy weapons, not to mention they’re smarter than the others too. Only physical attacks will work on them. How many juggernauts were there?”

Cameron took on a worried expression. “That’s the strange part, there wasn’t any. I didn’t see a single juggernaut in the town.”

Steele Mane also took on a worried look. “I don’t like this, I think this could be a trap, Malcom may have sent down his one and only strongest bot to deal with us, he is either getting desperate or getting ready for something big.”

Pinkie then came forward to ask Steele Mane a question. “So what is Malcom’s strongest robot?”

“Malcom calls it the burner, it’s a giant robot dragon.”

Every pony but Chaos took on a worried look at this bit of news. Twilight then asked, “What can this burner do, what weapons does it have?”

Steele Mane began to tell them. “It can fire a large beam of energy from its mouth like a dragon breaths fire, it also has an energy repelling shield and missiles it can fire from its chest.”

Trixie then asked. “What are missiles?”

“They’re metal objects shaped like a cone that fly through the air and explode on impact when they hit something, you do NOT want to get hit by one.”

Chaos Control spoke up again. “If you don’t mind me staying out of this battle, I could take out the burner if it shows up, sounds like I will need my full power to destroy it.”

Steele Mane then turned to Chaos. “Are you sure you can take it out?”

Chaos gave Steele a confident smile. “I promise, you haven’t seen the full extent of my powers yet, I may be strong, but there is a limit to my power, if you don’t mind me staying out of the battle so I can keep my energy at maximum, I promise that burner won’t stand a chance if it shows up.”

Steele Mane smiled back. “All right then, every pony, I have a plan.”

Rainbow Dash voiced her opinion. “FINALLY, I’m just itching to smash some metal!”

Steele Mane began to tell the group his strategy. “Since those hunter drones have energy shields, it will be up to Nightshade Smoke, Cameron, and Applejack to deal with them, the rest of us will watch their backs while dealing with the lesser drones. Trixie, you will be with Fluttershy and watch her back while she does her thing, most likely they have figured out that she is our sniper and will go after her.”

Fluttershy got a little scared at this. “Oh my.”

Trixie then spoke up. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect her, those metal heads wont lay a hoof on her.” She gave a confident and reassuring smile to Fluttershy who then returned the favor with a thank you smile.

Steele Mane continued. “If those hunter drones start coming after you, fly, try and lead them near Applejack, Cameron, or Nightshade Smoke and let them take them out. Chaos Control will be our ace in the hole should the burner show up. Is every pony clear on the plan?” the group all nodded in unison. “All right, let operation Manehatten madness begin.” And so, all but Chaos Control made their way into town to begin their assault.

Fluttershy and Trixie took up a position on one of the rooftops near the center of town while the others charged for the robots on the streets, as usual, Rainbow Dash took the air to provide air support with Steele Mane and Pinkie flying with her. The heroes all let loose with their weapons to take down the hoard of robots. Just as Steele Mane said, as some of their energy weapons went to the hunter bots, the energy based blasts were blocked by their shields. Applejack was the first to make her way through the hoard to the first group of hunter drones and used her two electro tentacles to lasso and shock the hunters into submission until they fell and exploded.

Fluttershy went to work, picking off any drones that tried to sneak up behind any of her friends on the ground with Trixie at the ready to defend her. Just as Steele Mane said, some of the lesser drones took to the air and started flying to their position. Trixie got her energy lasers ready and opened fire on them so Fluttershy could concentrate on her task. Her shots were long white projectiles that managed to punch holes in the weaker drones. She managed to pick off every single drone that tried to get to them.

Down on the ground, Cameron was making his way through the battlefield with his stealth suit active and was taking down a few hunter drones one at a time, they didn’t know what hit them. Cameron was slashing them down the middle, through their midsection, or just hurling his blade at their heads or chest.

Nightshade Smoke was quickly flying low to the ground, swinging his hammer left and right, smashing any regular drones that got in his way as he made his way to a few hunter drones. He was a beast on the battle field, nothing was standing in his way as he swung and smashed. Rarity was flying next to him as she shot her energy stars through the mass, destroying others Nightshade missed.

Twilight was providing back up for Apple jack as she lassoed and electrocuted a few hunter drones. Twilight was blasting away with her EMP blasters to make sure none of the drones got the drop on her friend. Twilight fired left and right, disabling numerous drones. Applejack would lasso and smash whatever hunter drone she found.

Up in the air, Steele Mane was taking care of the flying drones in the air above Twilight and Applejack while also firing at drones on the ground. The drones tried to catch and shoot Steele Mane out of the sky but they were just obsolete compared to him, they couldn’t keep up with him as he easily picked them off out of the sky. He was even able to shoot some of them out of the sky to where, once in a while, they would fall and crash on another drone on the ground.

Pinkie was providing air support for Nightshade Smoke and Rarity while also taking out the airborne drones with her bazooka. She was having fun with this. After shooting down a few, she went down to the ground and landed on one drones head and spoke to it as she brought her head down to where it was upside down as she looked into its visor. “Hey there, you guys aren’t very good at this, why don’t you just stop being such meanies.”

The robot responded. “Surrender pony.”

“Nah, I don’t think so.” Then Pinkie pulled her head up just in time for the robot to see another robot fire its laser in an attempt to hit Pinkie, instead the laser hit the robot and it fell to the ground with a hole in its chest. Pinkie had jumped off the robot before the laser hit and fired her bazooka at the other robot, blowing it to pieces, Pinkie just let out a giggle.

Rainbow Dash was having fun, as usual, blasting the bots out of the sky and shooting the robots on the ground with her thunder cannon. She was expertly dodging and weaving through lasers as she flew. Those robots couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn according to her.

Back with Fluttershy and Trixie, Fluttershy was providing sniper support for her friends wherever needed while Trixie was doing as she promised and keeping the other drones off her back so she could concentrate. Trixie then noticed a group of hunter drones heading their way, Trixie got nervous and tried to get Fluttershy’s attention. “Fluttershy, those hunter drones are coming, we have to go!”

Fluttershy quickly deactivated her sniper scope in her visor and looked up. “Oh no, quick, let’s go find one of the others!” Together they flew off with the hunter drones on their tails. Fluttershy activated her locator to find who was closer so they could get rid of the drones faster. “It looks like Nightshade Smoke is closest, let’s get to him quick.” Trixie nodded in agreement.

Nightshade Smoke was hard at work on their group of drones, the hunters were proving to be a bit more formidable as they would manage to jump out of the way or roll to the side to avoid his swings, but he would manage to get them eventually. Rarity had her back turned to Nightshade as she blasted away with her energy stars, tearing through the robots. Soon Nightshade Smoke heard Fluttershy through the com system.

“Nightshade Smoke, can you hear me?”

“What is it Fluttershy?”

“Me and Trixie have a few hunter drones on our tails, were heading your way, can you help us?”

Nightshade Smoke took on a confident smile. “No sweat, just lead them right to me and I’ll do the rest.”

“All right, here we come!” Fluttershy and Trixie kept their flight path as they made their way to Nightshade Smoke. He saw them fast approaching with the hunters behind them, he raised his hammer and sent it spinning through the air horizontally, he made it ricochet off one robot to the next until each one was smashed. Fluttershy and Trixie flew over where Nightshade Smoke and Rarity were and gave him an appreciative smile as they kept flying to find another spot with a good vantage point for Fluttershy.

Cameron found himself surrounded by hunter drones, but because of his stealth suit, they didn’t notice him, they were concentrating on Twilight and Applejack. He started to swing his blade above his head letting it get longer and longer, until finally his blade swung around in a wide enough radius that it sliced off the heads of all the hunter drones around him.

Soon, Applejack was the one to finish off the last hunter drone, once it was finished off, all the other drones started to fly away. The group got back together near the center of town where the Manehatten ponies were, they didn’t move during the battle out of fear, but started to feel relief as this group of ponies came out of nowhere and started fighting the robots. Steele Mane spoke up. “I don’t like this, they wouldn’t have just run away like that.” Before any pony else could say anything, a loud metallic roar rang through the city, followed by the sound of massive steps sounding out.

The group looked to the left and saw a massive metal dragon with sharp red glowing eyes stomping through the city, its metal tail swung about, smashing buildings as it stomped toward them.

Cameron spoke up with fear in his voice. “I think now would be a good time to call for our ace in the hole.”

Steele Mane agreed as he began to contact Chaos. “Chaos, come in, the burner has appeared, we need you now!”

Chaos responded back. “I’m already on my way, I could hear the roar from where I was!” Shortly after he said that, he had appeared in front of the group. “All right, this is going to be big.” Chaos then deactivated his armor. His body started to give off a light yellow glow as small strings and orbs of energy started to circle his body as he glared at the massive metal beast before him. Then, a large pair of energy wings appeared on Chaos’s body. He started to flap them and lifted off the ground, the energy circling around him started to gather at a point just in front of him.

The dragon opened its mouth and Fired a large red beam of energy at Chaos. At the same time, Chaos had started to fly full speed at the dragon with his body now enveloped in energy forming a kind of large cone, Chaos pushed his way through the beam as he flew closer. The dragon was on all fours as it fired its beam to try and kill Chaos Control. Just as he was about to make contact with the dragon, he was stopped short by the dragons shield. Chaos didn’t give up, the dragon had ceased its beam as it looked at Chaos. Chaos continued to try and force his way through the energy shield which was now visible and was a clear white. Chaos kept pushing and pushing with all his might.

Soon Cracks began to form in the energy shield, it was starting to weaken. The dragon let out a deafining roar as Chaos put as much as he could for that final push, the shield shattered and Chaos went flying straight at the dragon with its mouth open. Chaos flew right down its throat. The group looked on in fear as they were afraid he might be in trouble. But then, the sound of muffled explosions could be heard from inside the dragon. It reared up and roared as if in pain. Cracks started to form around the dragons body with white light shining through them. The cracks grew bigger and more numerous. Eventually, the dragon finally exploded into pieces as a bright light emerged from where the dragon now once stood. The group had to shield their eyes from the light.

Soon the light faded and Chaos Control now stood where the metal dragon did, panting heavily from the exertion he put himself through. The group made their way over to him to congradulate him on a job well done. Pinkie was first. “WOW CHAOS, that was amazing, that mean ol metal dragon was all ROAR and your all RAAAHHHH, and then he was all BOOOOOOM.”

Rainbow dash was next. “That…..was……AWSOME! Dude, I had no idea you had such power, how come you don’t use that to take out these robots quickly?”

Chaos answered as he panted. “Like…I….said…..there’s a ….limit…to…my power. If I….used….that much….during a battle….I would be left….vulnerable.”

Steele Mane then spoke up. “I must say, that was quite an impressive display you put on. After how we trashed the bots and with the burner destroyed, the robots that flew off are most likely returning to Malcom for new orders. Let’s go help the other ponies and get those collars off of them.” The group agreed and made their way to the ponies who were very pleased to see their rescuers.

Meanwhile, up in Canterlot, Celestia was in her room going over a few scrolls from Spike who had been writing to her to inform her of how well her student and friends had been fairing in their fights against the robots. Suddenly, a figured appeared out of nowhere in a quick white flash, it was Malcom wearing an evil grin on his face with two of his hunter drones next to him. Celestai quickly rose and spoke. “YOU!” Before she could say anything else, the hunter drone on Malcom’s left raised its right arm and fired a stun pulse at Celestia, knocking her out. Malcom walked up to her and in the same manner he appeared, he disappeared with Celestia in tow.

AN: UH OH, Malcom has kidnapped Celestia. How will Equestria survive without their sun goddess? Why has Malcom taken her? Can our heroes save their beloved princess? Why am I asking these questions when I already know the answer to them? Keep your eyes peeled for the big conclusion. Until next chapter.