• Published 25th Mar 2013
  • 544 Views, 12 Comments

Angels and Demons 2: Timelock - lunabrony



When Silver Key is thrust into a strange, dark new world without Angel, can he find his way back home and make everything right again?

  • ...
12
 12
 544

An Apology To My Readers - Lunabrony

It was fun while it lasted.

What started out as a fairly fun and original ideas has diluted into something almost unrecognizable. My co-writer and I agreed on the harsh, yet inescapable truth.

Timelock is a terrible story.

It had potential, yes, but not every idea works, and Timelock is one of them.

I wish to apologize to those that feel this was less than quality material, which, at this point, includes myself. My co-writer and I agreed that this story needs to be wrapped up, and quickly. This means abandoning resolution to early plot threads that were introduced, and dissolving the story down to its basics, essentially half-assing the last 20% of the story.

There's just no way around it. He has grown tired of the story morphing into a dull clone of Magical Mystery Cure, and I have to say I have as well. That's not what I wanted when I started this story. That's not what he wanted either.

The last few chapters will be uploaded over the next week or so, and this story will be left behind. Angels and Demons 3 will enter production, the final installment in the trilogy,and hopefully have a better reception than this one did.

Following that, this universe, as far as FIMFICTION goes, will be left behind in favor of new, more exciting stories.

So, to my followers and supports, thank you, and I'm sorry if I wasted your time. It takes a good writer to recognize mistakes, a great writer to learn from them.

So go read The Day the Darkness Died instead. It's much better.

May the Odds be ever in your favor.
Lunabrony