• Published 2nd Feb 2012
  • 2,443 Views, 17 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Cloppenhagen chronicles. - neoxxx666



2 mares goes into the wasteland to find adventure and treasure.

  • ...
4
 17
 2,443

Wasteland rescue, part 2

Chapter 4: Wasteland rescue, part 2:

The first thing that hit me when I entered the tent, it was the smell that hung in the air. It smelled like blood, semen, sweat and urine and I could guess where at least two of the smells came from, and it made me sick to my stomach; not the smells themselves, I was used to them from the clinic, it was the thoughts of what had transpired in the cloth room that made my blood boil.

I almost felt like going back out and put a few more bullets in the carcass of the leader, but I didn’t because of the second thing I noticed; it was the foal, lying on the pile of mattresses that served as the tent’s bed. She had her head turned to the canvas and was sopping softly; She had a pale pink coat and an orange mane, which were both matted by sweat.

I set my saddlebags on the ground, and walked over to the foal; she apparently heard me coming, because she immediately stopped sopping and every muscle in her body tensed, she apparently thought I was the leader who had come back to do more to her. I stopped in front of the bed, trying to decide what to do so she wouldn’t be afraid of me, definitely didn’t want to try and pick her up or do anything with my hooves for that matter, I might just end up making her hysterical and very possibly kick me; I decided on doing what my mother did to calm me down when I was afraid of something as a filly, I started nuzzling her mane. Little by little, she started to relax and slowly turned over to see who I was “Who are you?” She asked after a moment, her voice sounding weak and timid.

“I’m Amora, what’s your name, sweetie?” I asked with a comforting smile and sat down on the mattresses beside her.

“Peach Rose.” The filly said, giving me a small smile; she suddenly looked nervously at the tent flap and asked in a shaky voice, while also covering her muzzle with the blanket “W-what about the monster ponies, a-aren’t they after you?”.

“Don’t worry Peach, me and my friends has taken care of them, they won’t bother the wasteland anymore.” I said and put a reassuring hoof on her shoulder.

“R-really?” Peach asked hopefully as she let the blanket drop so it wasn’t covering her muzzle anymore.

“Really.” I confirmed. The expression on the pink foal’s face changed from worried to happy, and she started sitting up to hug me, but before she got very far off the pillow, she winced and fell back with a pained expression on her face "Peach, what’s wrong?” I asked and nuzzled the foal’s cheek to comfort her.

“My ‘special place’ hurts.” Peach sniffed while looking a little embarrassed about talking about the most private area of her body.

“No wonder, when you think about what that monster did to you.” I said, giving the foal a final nuzzle before making her lie down again, I then got off the bed and retrieved my bags; I found a healing potion and a syringe of med-X, and walked back to the bed “Here, drink this, it’ll make the pain go away.” I said and gave Peach the potion, which she happily drank; after the potion had disappeared down the foal’s throat, I held up the syringe and asked her “Do you want a little something to help you fall asleep?”.

Peach looked at the syringe with the same expression I had seen on other foals’ faces, when I had to give them shots at the clinic, but the difference between the clinic and here, was that Peach had a choice whether she wanted it or not. Peach looked back and forth between me and the needle for a few seconds, before she held out her leg and said “It’s better than having nightmares.” I nodded, knowing what her nightmares would consist of in the following weeks, before gently taking her leg and injecting about half of the med-X into her; it was about double the dose I would normally give a foal, but the point of giving the pink foal the medicine wasn’t to numb pain in her body, but to make her sleep.

I helped tugging Peach in and once she lying comfortably in the bed, I said “Listen Peach, I’m gonna stay with you until you fall asleep, but if you wake up and you see either a red pegasus or a dark blue unicorn, or a brown unicorn in here, don’t be afraid, it’s my friends and they are as nice as me.”.

“Okay.” Peach said and laid back on the pillow.

I spent the next few minutes, sitting beside the foal and humming a little lullaby to her until the med-X took effect and put her into a deep sleep. I disposed of the syringe and potion bottle, before I gathered my stuff and walked out of the tent to see that my friends had cleared the camp of the corpses, which was probably for the best, since corpses wasn’t exactly the healthiest thing to be around in the long run.

I picked up my weapons and walked over to my friends who was sitting by the large campfire in the middle of the camp “So, how is she?” Sky asked when I was within earshot.

“Physically she’s good; I gave her a healing potion just in case that bastard had been too rough on her. As for her mental state, well, I think she’s gonna have nightmares about the Drake claws for months, if not years.” I said as I sat down by the fire; I felt a little bad that I couldn’t do more for her than healing her body, but the thought about how happy her mother would be to see her filly again, made me feel better again. After getting a little warmth from the fire, I turned to Sky and said “Okay, let’s get that wing fixed, shall we?”.

“Yeah, let’s.” Sky said and started undoing the clasps on her armor.

I went over and started helping my marefriend out of the armor; while we did this, I waved Hoofer over and asked him “Could you go to the supply tent and find a bottle of alcohol? I think we’re gonna need some.”.

“Sure.” Hoofer said and trotted off to get the requested bottle. I opened my bags and got out one of the last healing potions we had, along with our last syringe of med-X; I then had Sky lie down and placed the potion in front of her, before got on her back and injected the painkiller into the area where the wing and shoulder met, getting a small whimper from my marefriend, as she wasn’t as used to injections as I was; we then waited for the drug to take effect, and for Hoofer to return. He returned a few minutes later, carrying satchel and a single saddlebag with him “Here you go one bottle of quality booze for the mares.” He said and levitated a bottle of clear fluid, with an Ursa Major and the words ‘Ursa vodka’ on the faded label, over to me, after which he said “When you’re done, I wanna show you something weird I found in the tent.” he then walked over to Zodi and pulled out another bottle, which they started to share, guess that is what you need after being freed and killing your captors.

I nodded, before I unscrewed the lid of the bottle and handed it to Sky “Take a few swigs of this, and then we can get that wing back where it belongs.” I said and put my hooves in the right position so I could push the wing bone back into the socket.

“Oki doki.” Sky said and started out with a sip, just in case the alcohol was too strong for her, before taking two big gulps and putting the bottle away; after all, it was mostly to calm her down so she wouldn’t be nervous when I pushed the bone back in place.

“Right then, I’m putting the bone back in place now, be ready to drink the potion as soon as I tell you to.” I said.

“Okay, just give the word.” Sky said and popped the cork on the potion bottle.

“Alright, 1, 2, 3.” I counted and gave the bone a firm push, which along with a squeak from Sky relocated the bone, I suspected that the squeak was more due to the icky feeling of the bone being relocated, than anything else “Drink it now.” I said while holding the bone and wing properly in place, so it would mend in the right way when the healing magic took effect. Sky nodded and downed the potion as quickly as she could. We then waited for a few minutes before I got off Sky and said “Try flapping your wing a bit.”.

“Okay nurse Amora.” Sky said and giggled a bit before slowly flapping her mended wing while I observed the joint, just to make sure I didn’t have to dislocate and relocate it again.

I happily confirmed that the wing was where it should be; I stepped around Sky so I was face to face with her and said “There, you’re good to go again. Now, would you be a huge sweetheart, and find us a place to sleep for the night, hmm.” I finished by placing a gentle kiss on my marefriend’s lips. If I knew Sky right, which I did, then we both needed some ‘fun’ time after a day of wandering the wastes, and fighting the monsters within it.

“Sure thing, nurse Amora.” The red Pegasus said with a smile on her lips, before pushing them against mine in another, slightly rougher, kiss, sending little jolts of pleasurable electricity through my brain “I’ll go find us a tent. I’ll put my bags in front of it so you know which one it is.” She said and pecked me on the forehead, before picking up her gear and bags, and wandered off to find a fitting tent for us to snuggle up in.

‘Goddesses how I love that mare.’ I thought with a smile before I walked over and sat down beside Hoofer and asked “So what was it you wanted to show me?”.

Hoofer opened the saddlebag he had brought with him, and levitated what looked like a potion bottle out of it, except for the fact that the content of the bottle looked like it was rotten “What do you think has happened to this potion?” Hoofer asked as he floated the bottle over to me.

I took the bottle and examined the contents a bit by tilting it from side to side, the former potion moving from one side of the bottle to the other, like a big glob of molasses, and my guts clenched at the thought of how the potion smelled in this condition; it was definitely not how a healing potion was supposed to look. I set the potion down and said “To be honest, I’m not sure what to make of it, though I am sure of one thing, you would end up sick instead of healed if you drank this stuff.” I looked at the saddlebag and asked “Was there anything in the bag, that could give us a clue as to where it came from?”.

“Umm, let’s see what else we have in here.” Hoofer said and opened the bag, and started looking through the contents “There is an assortment of grenades, clips for a machinegun, some sugar apple bombs, and a ’Wasteland survival guide: Hoofington edition’.” Hoofers brows furrowed and he pulled the guide out of the bag “Why does Hoofington need a separate survival guide?” He asked more to himself than to us.

“I’ve heard stories about how dangerous that place is, so it kinda makes sense that you would need a different guide for that place, than the rest of the wasteland, and it also makes sense to me why the potion is in the condition it is.” I said as I studied the book while Hoofer flipped through the pages with his magic. All the information I had about Hoofington, came from the traveling merchants that came to the stable, and they all more or less said the same thing; the Hoof, as many called it, was a royal treasure chest, waiting to be opened; however, it was also hell on Equestria, filled with all sorts of monsters, taint, something call enervation, which would kill you if you stayed too long in proximity to the source of the necrotic magic, and of course the magical radiation left behind by the bombs, which had apparently fallen everywhere in the city. I shivered a bit at the thought of a city being wiped out by balefire bombs, what a nightmare that must have been; I then got back on my hooves and said “Well, I’ll go find Sky, see you guys tomorrow.”.

I was about to walk away and find the tent, when Zodi spoke up “Wait, Amora, can I ask you something?”.

“Sure, ask away.” I said and sat down again.

“What was that gun you used when we were fighting? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.” Zodi said, her eyes locked on to the holster that was currently holding the engraved pistol.

“Well, I found it in a safe in outer Cloppenhagen; I had no idea that it could enchant bullets with lightning, so I’m as surprised about it as you are.”.

“Okay, well, could I be allowed to study it while you and Sky get some ‘sleep’?” Zodi asked while giving me a cheeky grin.

“Of course you can.” I said and pulled the gun out of its holster, and handed it over to the navy unicorn, before giving her the same cheeky grin that she had given me and said “That is, unless you want to join us.”.

Zodi’s cheeks immediately lit up, and she almost dropped the weapon in her hooves while looking utterly shocked at me. Both Hoofer and I couldn’t help but laugh a bit at her, since she obviously didn’t get that I was just teasing her. After a few moments, she shook herself out of her stupor and said shyly “I… I’m afraid I’m not into stuff like that, bu-but have a good night anyway.” She gave me an equally shy smile, before turning her gaze to the engraved pistol in her grasp.

“That’s okay, I was just teasing anyway.” I said and smiled at Zodi, making her calm down a bit and smile back at me. I was about to trot off and find the tent where me and Sky would spend the night, when I remembered Peach and asked “I almost forgot to ask, could one of you keep an eye on Peach Rose, the filly we rescued, just in case she wakes up?”.

“Sure, I’ll keep an eye on her; the poor dear should not have to wake up alone, not after what she’s been through.” Hoofer said and looked in the direction of the tent, where the filly was sleeping.

“Thanks Hoofer.” I said with a smile, before trotting off to find Sky. Since the camp wasn’t all that big, it wasn’t hard to find the tent that Sky and I would spend the night in, and I was glad that she had chosen the one furthest away from the campfire, that meant that we wouldn’t have to worry about how much noise we would be making with our nightly activities.

I left my bags and weapons outside the tent, and walked in to find Sky lying on a couple of spread out mattresses, her armor lying neatly in a pile at the foot of the makeshift bed; I stripped out of my barding as quickly as I could, while also giving my marefriend a little show, before I laid down beside her and gave her a kiss on the lips “Well, I got us a foalsitter, and I made sure that little Peach Rose know who we all are, so we’ll have all the night to ourselves.”.

“Sounds very, very good.” Sky said and kissed me back, before climbing on top of me. She licked her lips and looked hungrily at me before she leaned down and kissed me roughly, almost violently, but I didn’t mind; Sky always liked starting out rough and then slowly going gentler, until finally, when you were almost pained by horniness, she would make you experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, at least that was my opinion.

Sky broke the kiss, panting heavily while staring at me like a hungry manticore; she then started planting smaller kisses on my chin and neck, each time sucking hard on my skin, along with little bites on my neck that made me shudder and moan from pleasure.

She slowly worked her way down my body, and her bites were equally slowly being replaced by gentle nibbles of her lips, and her sucking kisses by gentle pecks on my skin. When she reached my nipples, she started putting her tongue to use, going in gentle, small circles around my hardening knops, and while the motion was enjoyable, it was painfully slow and wouldn’t allow me release, not by a long shot.

After a long session of Skys licking, where she had slowly moved to my nether regions and was now nipping and licking at my outer lips, my body was begging for release, my loins were burning, I was sweating and my moans had transformed into whimpers. Sky looked up at me and asked teasingly “Do you want me to end this?” I gave a little squeak and nodded vigorously, or as much as I could, given how clouded my mind was with lust.

“Ah, ah, ah, you have to use your words, or else I can’t understand you.” Sky said in a sing-song voice before going back to her licking; she didn’t do it to be evil, it was so she could give me as much of her love as she could.

I inhaled a few times and finally managed to whisper “Yes. Please.” I then fell back on the mattress, panting and whimpering.

Sky looked up at me and winked, before snapping her tongue up and let it pass over my clit once. I felt like I was hit by a lightning bolt and all the tension that had been building up in my body left me in a sudden rush of relief, followed by my mind going somewhat blank and me closing my eyes. Sky crawled up beside me, while I took some deep to regain at least some of my strength “How’re you feeling cutie?” She asked when I finally opened my eyes and looked at her.

“I feel like an angel just kissed me.” I half whispered with a smile, struggling a little with the words since I hadn’t quite recovered yet.

“Then I guess I did my job right.” Sky said and pecked me on the forehead.

“That you did.” I said while still smiling at my marefriend. I looked up at the tent ceiling, taking a few more deep breaths and said “Give me a minute, and I shall return the favor.”.

“I’m looking forward to that.” Sky said in a seductive voice, while snuggling up to me.

“And I’ll make sure to deliver.” I said and snuggled back.

O-O-O

A cool morning breeze found its way into our tent, and sent a light chill up my spine; I opened my eyes and looked into the smiling face of Sky, who had her forelegs around my waist, while mine were around her neck. I looked at my marefriend’s tranquil face for a few more second, before I gave a happy sigh and closed my eyes again, thinking back on last night; it had certainly been a night of giving and receiving for both of us, and we had enjoyed every second of it; I giggled a bit at all the naughty things we had accomplished and snuggled a bit closer to Sky, while I wished that we could stay in bed all day and repeat our antics when night fell once again.

But however much I wished for it, I knew we had work to do before we could lie down and have fun again. I sighed and opened my eyes again, before I gently shook Sky until her eyes opened “Come on mom, just 5 more minutes.” She said with a yawn and put her head on shoulder.

I chuckled a bit, I found her so cute when she wasn’t all awake, but we had to get up and get ready to head back to Cloppenhagen, so I gave her another gentle shake and said “As much as I would love to be it, I’m not your mom and we have to get up now cutie.” I finished off by kissing her forehead.

Sky opened her eyes again and moved away from me to stretch and yawn, she then leaned back and kissed my forehead while putting her legs around my neck, and said ”Right, We need to get Peach back home, though I think it can wait until I’ve done this.” She pulled me close and placed a kiss on my lips, which she held for the better part of half a minute, before she pulled away and started getting out of bed.

I followed suit, and we were soon donning our armor and barding respectively “Sky.” I said to gain her attention, while helping her with the straps on her hind legs.

“Mhm.” Sky said and tightened a strap on her front leg.

“I had such a great time last night.” I said and tightened the last strap and moved on to the next leg.

“So did I, though I hope that next time we get the opportunity, we get to do it in a room instead of a raider camp.” Sky finished with her front legs and did a quick check of her armor with the interface in her helmet.

“I can only agree, though it was a lot of fun.” I said with a smile, once again thinking back to the night before, while I finished up on Skys hind leg straps.

“He, he, yeah, it was.” Sky chuckled, obviously thinking the same thing I did.

We stepped out of the tent and into what passed for the morning sun in the wasteland, which wasn’t much with the everlasting cloud cover that covered it. We picked up our weapons and saddlebags, and went to the newly lit campfire, where Zodi, Hoofer and Peach was sitting to ward off the morning cold, Peach was sitting in Zodis lap, making herself comfortable; several food cans was lying on the ground near the fire, indicating that the three had already been up for a while ”Hey fillies, slept well?” Hoofer asked when he noticed us coming.

“Very good, how about you guys?” I asked as we sat down by the fire to get some heat ourselves.

“I slept like a rock, there really is nothing like sleeping in a real bed again.” Hoofer said with a satisfied look on his face.

“Amen to that.” Zodi said, playing with Peaches mane.

“That’s good.” I said as I opened my bag and found some of the stable food I had, which was made out of grass, apples and oats, all grown in the stable, compressed into the form of a cracker, they tasted alright and had all the nutrition you needed for a healthy diet.

While I was eating, Sky had gotten up and walked over to peach, and gave her a kind smile “Hi, you much be Peach Rose, I’m Sky Haze.” Sky said and held out her hoof for the foal to shake.

“H-hi miss Haze.” Peach said shyly while reached out and shook hooves with Sky; once the hoofshake had ended, Sky ruffled Peaches mane, making the foal giggle, before she sat down beside Zodi and started small talking with the foal and Zodi, while also getting something to eat.

I finished my meal and asked Hoofer “So, where are you gonna go from here?”.

“For my part, I want to go back to Fillygrad and see to my plants, and I’m pretty sure that Zodi wants to go back as well.” Hoofer said as he looked at the fire.

’I think I’d do the same thing if had been imprisoned for any amount of time.’ I thought as I nodded in understanding; I then got up and walked over and sat down beside Zodi “So, did you find out anything interesting about my gun?” I asked, I really wanted to know how it enchanted the bullets.

“Yes I did.” Zodi said, before passing Peach over to Sky and pulled Dandelions bloom out of a saddlebag, which I figured she had acquired from the supply tent “After analyzing it with one of my spells, I discovered that the markings on the gun is a permanent spell that charges any bullet that’s put into the chamber, with lightning; I also think it has a repair spell, but I fell asleep before I could look more into it, sorry.” She said an handed the gun over to me.

“That’s okay, now I at least know something about it.” I said after holstering the gun. We spent some more time around the fire, just making small talk and playing a bit with Peach, before I said “Well, we better get moving, if we want to reach Cloppenhagen before tomorrow.” I got up, along with Sky and Peach, and adjusted my saddlebags, getting ready to go.

“Why walk all the way to Cloppenhagen, if there is a quicker way, if you come with us to Fillygrad.” Zodi said as she and Hoofer too stood up.

“And what is this ‘quicker’ way Zodi?” Sky asked as she put on her own saddlebags.

“Well, I have built a motorized wagon back in my lab, which can get you back to Cloppenhagen a lot faster than if you walked; so if you’re willing to spend a few hours of walking to Fillygrad, and a few more while I charge the car’s energy cell, then you can be back in Cloppenhagen before nightfall.” Zodi offered as she slung her riffle over her shoulder.

Me and Sky looked at each other, trying to figure out if we should go with our new allies or not. On one hand, we had never seen a vehicle that wasn’t drawn by their owners, or had been destroyed by the bombs; on the other, Zodi did seem to be rather tech-minded, so she might have had the know-how to put a car together from scratch. Sky finally shrugged and said “I’m leaving this one up to you.”.

“Okay then.” I said and thought about it for a second, before taking quick decision and said “Let’s go with Zodi and hoofer; if nothing else, we can restock on food, chems and ammo, before we make our way back.”.

“In that case, lead the way Zodi.” Sky said and smiled at the dark blue unicorn.

“Right then, follow me my friends, tom my lair of science!” Zodi boomed happily while pointing in the direction of the Fillygrad settlement, before she walked off with me, Sky, Hoofer and Peach in tow.

We had walked for about an hour, when we felt a tremor in the earth, which felt like it was coming closer and closer “Wha-wha-what is that?” Peach asked anxiously as she hid behind my hind legs.

Hoofer looked up, having apparently been in deep thought and not noticed the rumbling in the ground, before Peach brought it up; he looked out at the horizon, where a dust cloud was rising and his eyes went wide “Oh shit!” He cursed and looked around, frantically.

“What’s going on Hoofer?” Zodi asked, sounding frightened.

“It’s the zombie herd.” Hoofer said, making all of us feel afraid of our lives, at least from I could gather from the expressions on everyponys faces, and we all started looking for a place to hide. If the size of the cloud was any indication, this ‘zombie herd’ had to be huge, and from me and Sky previous encounters with those creatures, we’d rather want to hide from them, rather than try and fight them “Quick, this way.” Hoofer yelled and galloped towards a couple of rocks nearby.

We figured he must have noticed something, so I helped Peach up on my back, and along with Zodi and Sky, we followed Hoofer over to the rocks, where we discovered an old moving van that was stuck between two of the rocks. Hoofer pried one of the hatches open and we got inside as quickly as we could, with Hoofer closing the hatch.

Me and Sky lit our pipbuck lamps and we looked around the van; the van had obviously been on job when the bomb hit outside Cloppenhagen, with all the furniture and boxes scattered around the van’s haul “Well, we might as well make ourselves comfortable.” I said and went to a box where I saw a pillow sticking out and started pulling it out; the others nodded and were soon helping me building a little nest out of pillows for us to lie on, we even found a box full of plush toys, which we let Peach look through; while we were doing this, the thundering of the zombie herd were coming closer and closer, and by the time we had gotten ourselves comfortable on the pillows, we could hear them as clearly as if we were standing outside.

“Wow, that sounds like a lot of zombies.” Sky said and hugged Peach, who hugged back while holding a pink unicorn doll that she had found among the plushies in the box.

“It sounds scary.” Peach said meekly.

I moved over beside Sky and nuzzled the foal while saying “Don’t you worry sweetie, as long as we’re in here, they can’t hurt us.”.

Peach nodded and nuzzled me back briefly, before laying her head down on Skys back and closed her eyes. We stayed in the van for about ten more minutes, just to make sure that the herd had moved on, before we crawled out of the van and continued our walk toward the Fillygrad settlement.



A/N: Well, there’s another chapter done, I am sorry that it took so long, but I’ve had a busy 2 months, but now that my vacation is right around the corner, I’ll have a lot more time to write. On another note, should I change the rating for this story, I’m a bit unsure if I have led this story into mature territory, so I’d like it if you could help me out a little; thanks in advance.

Extra:

The zombie herd: The zombie herd is a huge group of zombie ponies, that tramples through the territories in search for fresh pony meat, and they attack anything living, which makes it very dangerous to go up against them; however, they have been running in the same pattern throughout the territories ever since they became undead, so it fairly easy to avoid them if you want to. The best tactic when faced with this gruesome herd is running and hiding until they pass by.