• Published 13th May 2013
  • 567 Views, 7 Comments

Dear Princess Twilight..... Your faithful daughter, Midnight Bloom - moonblossom131



Twilight has assigned her daughter the same assignment as Twilight had from Princess Celestia as a teenager. Here is a series of the letters describing the friendship lessons Midnight Bloom learns with the rest of the mane 6 kids.

  • ...
16
 7
 567

Letter 3

Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

Friendship is something magical, and something that only few ponies with true friends can experience. I am sad to say that today, the fight between two of my friends still exists. It all centers around Pinkie Punch and Blazing Beat, plus Pinkie's boyfriend, Camo Hooves. The two have been fighting over him, and Pinkie accuses Blazing of flirting with Camo. AND THAT is just the gist of it. Trust me, there's more drama to this than you would ever imagine.

In this case, there is a wrong and right side, and not just from my point of view. Pretty much no pony agrees with Blazing Beat except for her family. Blazing Beat has always abused her friendship with other ponies. I am sad to say this, since I have known her since magic kindergarten!!!

Friendship is such a powerful thing. It can rock two ponies backwards to the point of hating each other, or the ship can push forward into open waters with playful dolphins and tons of sunshine. But I fear that the boat that Blazing and Pinkie are on is rocketing backwards.

This may sound like a letter to an advice column (I apologize), but here's my lesson in friendship:

Friends are the ponies you will stick with through thick and thin. When one pony cannot handle the trust, loyalty, kindness, generosity, laughter (policies), and magic of friendship, then one day that pony won't have any friends left. Once they try to come crawling back, then we won't let them in. Blazing had many chances. But this time, she's not getting another one. Its too late.

Its been too late for longer than I feared.

Don't abuse your friends, or use them for social power. When there are no signs of the Elements, then back off. It was a one-bullet gun... and Blazing shot a blank.

Your faithful, confused (and sad) daughter,

Midnight Bloom

Author's Note:

This kinda has to do with letter one. And yes, technically, I am Midnight Bloom. These are my real friends. I just assigned them my OCs based on personality... so yeah...