• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 1,132 Views, 36 Comments

Celestia's Unread (And Hopefully Forgotten) Letters. - DearPrincessCelestia



Here are some of Celestia's letters that Spike has never burped out. After Spike's death due to a fatal magic trick, doctors found a gazillion letters from Celestia that were stuck in his kidneys! Will you be the first to read these unread

  • ...
13
 36
 1,132

Luna, Where Did You Put The Answers To The Ultimate Test of Laziness?!

My most dear Twilight Sparkle,

Ugh. Luna, where is my english muffin? ....oh hey Twilight. I... you fucking ate it didn't you? ....sorry Twilight, it's just.... LUNA YOU FUCKING CUNT. I WAS GOING TO EAT THAT........ Ooooh, geez. It has been a long day. I was just about to grade your test and.... Oh, hey, Luna. Do you know where the answers sheet to the ultimate test of laziness is? .....Twilight, when I glanced over your answer sheet, I think that you did very.... It was inside your english muffin. Really. REALLY?! And you ate it? Luna, when will the light bulb inside your head turn on? Don't pull a Pinkie Pie! Use your common sense for once! ....this is bad.... er, not your test results. Just this particular situation, if you get what I'm talking about. I used to have the answers memorized, but I seemed to have forgotten them. Even if... Luna I don't care if you control the night and not the day! It's a STUPID ANALOGY. OKAY? ....Wait a second. Luna, did you look at the sheet before you ate it? Yes? Okay, what did it say? ....*facehoof* Oh duh, how could I forget? The only way to pass the test is to be too lazy to answer the questions! And if I remember right... let's see... here is your answer sheet aaaand... you passed!!! Congratulations, Twilight! I knew you could do it! All of that hard training and studying sure paid off in the end, didn't it? Again, congratulations! As for you Luna... hehehe, don't worry Twilight, I'll fill you in on the next letter! Hehehe...

Yours truly,
Princess Celestia