• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 2,297 Views, 60 Comments

Diamond Tiara likes Minecraft - SandyShores



Diamond Tiara decides to give a new game called Minecraft a shot and finds it to be fun, but she has to hide it from her best friend or risk becoming a total nerd.

  • ...
1
 60
 2,297

Don't Turn Into A Nerd

Diamond Tiara made her way back to her house to retrieve her computer. She was actually thrilled that she’d be able to play the game with Sweetie Belle. They could trade tips and help each gather gold, and Diamond could talk openly about the game without fear. She just wished Silver Spoon liked the game too, and then she wouldn’t have to hide her love for the game.

When she reached her house she made her way up to her room and grabbed her laptop, she quickly ran back downstairs when she saw her father Filthy, or as he likes to be called Rich, sitting at the table reading the paper.

“Diamond Sweetie, I just waited to see if you were coming home. Are you going out to play with Silver Spoon again?” He asked.

“Actually no daddy,” She replied. “Silver’s busy and off to hang out with another filly.”

“A friend of yours, do I know this filly?” Filthy, err I mean Rich asked.

“Well you know Rarity, the dressmaker who made a lot of mom’s dress, it’s her sister Sweetie Belle.” She answered.

Rich looked a little puzzled. “I thought you two didn’t get along, and why are you taking your laptop?”

“Oh well, we’ve been getting along better daddy, and there’s this fun game I wanna play with her on my laptop.”

“Well ok then, just stay out of trouble.” He advised. “and don’t turn into a nerd, I don’t think Silver would like that now.” He chuckled.

Diamond gave an awkward nod and said goodbye to her father before making her way out the door, while ‘Filthy’ dove back into his newspaper before giving the innocent narrator a hostile stare.