• Published 29th Jan 2012
  • 3,270 Views, 80 Comments

SPIDER-MAN: Broken Destiny - Kapwnage



The Amazing Spiderman meets discord, what could possibly go wrong?! (The 3rd Installment)

  • ...
12
 80
 3,270

*Chapter Six: Concern

"This is such a strange order." Rarity said, looking at the paper. It was schematics for a full-body set of clothing, featuring red running up and down the back and head, but an overlay of blue on the legs and lower body. Spot requested special, plastic spectacles that would fit into cut eye holes, though goggles would do fine she thought. The blue contrasted very well with red. Odd, but familiar. It reminded her of the alien.

"I know this isn't any of my business, but what is this for?" She asked.

"Um," Peter stammered for an excuse, "the weather? Yeah that's it, its for the weather."

"But this is a thin material you're requesting, Dear. You'll freeze!"

"Well winter wrap up is soon, Rarity." Twilight said, grinning. She was anxious to lead another successful event.

"Oh silly me, how could I forget? I'll get this sewn up right away!"

"Thanks Rarity, this means a lot." Spot smiled. Rarity nodded her head.

"Hey wait!"

"Yes?" Spot stopped at the door behind Twilight.

"I never caught your name."

"Spot." He walked out.

----

"So why exactly do you need a suit again?" Twilight asked, trotting down aside Peter.

"It's so nobody will follow me." Peter said, looking at his hooves. "This is weird."

"What is?"

"Being a pony, it just doesn't feel normal."

"Well I bet being a human wouldn't be comfortable either. With your fingers and stuff."

"At least I can pick things up." Peter gave her a playful shove.

"Well I have magic, I wouldn't need fingers." Twilight rolled her eyes and swung her hooves around. "Oh I'm a human and I have fingers, whoopy!"

"You know how weird it is to spin a web with hooves?" Peter stomped his hooves on the stone walkway. "Let me tell you, it ain't natural."

"So wait, how did you become a pony exactly?"

"I told you, I woke up on the side of the road. One second I was sleeping, the next I was here."

"Strange. You know, you've been gone at least three years?"

"Well, actually it's been around six in my dimension."

*******************************

Rarity plucked the needle through soft fabric and pulled it up. She glanced over the sheet that Spot gave her again. It was so familiar to her, yet somehow different. She shrugged it off and continued, gracefully tying more string and elastic. Red here, blue there. Maybe some- *CRASH! She set down her needles and ran to the front window. Rainbow Dash had crashed into a tree.

"Are you alright dear?" Rarity asked, going to help her up. Dash yanked her head out of the tree, and shook off.

"Yup, just fine. Just practicing. Darn, that makes this the fourth time this week!" Dash brushed herself off and examined her wings. Both intact.

"Be careful up there, Rainbow Dash. You could seriously hurt yourself!"

"Pft, once I master this trick, I can try-out for the Wonderbolts again."

"Try not to kill yourself, ok?"

"Whatever you say, Rarity. So what's up?"

"Oh just working on an order Twilight's new friend wanted. It's a strange one, I must say."

"Eh, I have nothing else to do today, mind if I check it out?"

"Oh sure darling, always glad to present my work." Rarity smiled and led Dash inside.

She picked up the schematics, handing them to Dash. For a minute, Dash stared at it, then turned it around. Her eyes instantly widened and her jaw was agape.

"Um, Darling your drooling all over my carpet."

"W-Who did you say gave this to y-you?"

"Twilight's friend, Spot. Are you alright?"

In an instant, Dash was nothing but a rainbow blur. She left the front door wide open. Rarity was left wondering what just happened, but she shrugged it off. Dash was just weird like that.

*******************************

On their walk, Spot received lots of quick glances. It wasn't that he was a stranger to the town, but he was a guest. At one point, a stallion even came up and shook his han- hoof. Twilight knew it was seconds before Pinkie would show up with her party gear. Spot looked uneven and nervous or even anxious. Twilight noticed a gaze on his face as he looked up at the sky, then peeking around his backside.

"Are you ok?" She asked, still trotting alongside.

"Yeah, just thinking about things. It's not everyday I wake up as a pony you know."

"Hah, well I be you'll be stuck here for a while." Twilight playfully grinned. "Better get used to it!"

They walked through the park, and back around town, taking the same route as the previous morning. The conversation died between them and it grew awkward until-

"HI! I'M PINKIE PIE AND I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU AROUND TOWN BEFORE SO I'M GOING TO THROW A PARTY JUST FOR YOU OK? OH YOUR CUTIE MARK IS COOL WHAT IS IT? IT LOOKS LIKE A SPIDER! OK BYE!" The pink pony was nothing but a blur.

"That's just Pinkie Pie." Twilight giggled, "She's a bit random."

"Oh I remember her." Spot chuckled, "Shes the one that kept calling me alien."

"Yup, that's Pinkie alright. She probably already has the party all planned out. You should go, maybe you can meet more ponies than just me."

"We'll see."

"What could possibly go wrong?"

*******************************

Toxic continued to roam around her room until deciding how to break Octavia out of prison. Celestia would have her on high guard for what she did. Octavia cost Ponyville over five thousand bits worth of property damage. Her large, metal tentacles would come in handy with killing Spider-Man and Twilight Sparkle. The first thing was to construct a plan to get her out. Step one, get to the jail cells. Step two, kill the guards. Step three, break out Octavia. Step four, win. It seemed like a plausible plan. The symbiote gave her nifty powers that would come in handy. Who needs to sneak when you can waltz in and take what you want? Trixie had everything. Power, brains, and the will to do it.