• Published 2nd Apr 2012
  • 812 Views, 8 Comments

Movement - RedCharge



A resistance is brewing in Equestria, who will come out on top?

  • ...
 8
 812

Chapter 3

*Thanks for reading this, it is one of my first fanfics ever, and certainly my first action fic. I appreciate your time and I hope you comment on this, after all we can always improve.*
Chapter 3


Dear Lord Arrow,
I hereby submit full authority of the New Lunar Republic ,Canterlot division, upon my death, to your power. Lead us onward against the tyrant Celestia and do be patient as it comes to our brothers, they will need time to recouperate after my loss. If we are to be defeated send the remainder of the troops to our secondary outpost in the Whitetail Wood. My blessing is yours to carry out the mission.
Luna be with you,
Brother Scream
I am now in control, and now Celestia will have to deal with me.No matter what we will win this. And I wont rest until she dies. Luna help me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you for taking us in Saphire Wreath. And I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we really needed your help." He said, being the new leader he figured that he had the right to do that. After a long pause of silence (confirming that nopony was leaving anytime soon) Flame Smolder stood up on the stage.
"My brothers, now more than ever, we need to take action against our oppressors, we will rise from the ashes, a powerful pheonix, to kill Celestia. WHO AMONG YOU IS WITH ME?!" with that the crowd cheered louder than ever before. Arrow now decided that they needed to take action. However he was pulled aside by Saphire.
"My friend, I know what you are thinking, you want her dead now. But I assure you, do not strike now. We barely have enough supplies as is and our contact in the Royal Gaurd can't smuggle any more out until the Griffin Empire's civil war ends. Simply put we need to win to griffins over before we can strike on Celestia." Saphire's long and drawn out speech left him red in the face, while gasping for breath he began to add on what he was saying.
"Even with that being the case, I have a new troop for you, his name is Starshine Flourish, his family was murdered by Celestia's Secret Police but a few days ago. Our 'dear friend' Gallant Visoin forced him to watch as his wife and foals burned." Starshine Flourish extended a hoof, which was returned by Brother...Lord Arrow's own hoof.
"Well I suppose you should meet the team then Star." After the crowd died down a ways he called his personal friends together. Winter Drift, {The Soldier}, Flame Smolder {Demoman and transport specialist}, Starshine Flourish {The Sniper}, and himself {The Brains}. They decided to name themselves , Lunar Force 264.
"Alright Arrow, your force, your objectives. By the way what is our goal?"Winter inquired.
"The goal my friends is to Kill Celestia, from all that I've gathered theres a peace meeting between the two griffin clans in two days, Celestia herself will be attending. along with Gallant Vision. So will we. Now we know that Celestia is said to be immortal-" Arrow was interupted,
"Said to be, you mean she isn't? like she has a weakness?" Flame said unknowing that Arrow wasn't yet finished.
"Yes exactly, Celestia's weakness is that only her age remains eternal. She herself can be killed by anything you or I could. So what were going to do is sneak in during the meeting and take her out. Drift youre going to be set up in a clocktower across from the Royal castle with a sniper rifle." She nodded in agreement,
" Flame youre going to stay here, we don't have much use for explosives on a stealth mission. Star, youre going to be up in the clocktower with Drift. And don't get to grabby with my fiance'." Starshine gulped and nodded with a quiet, "yessir".
"Good now that we have a plan were going to need supplies. Sapphire's contact may not be able to get much, but I know where we can. Now in case of a critical failure in the mission were going to have troopers in all of the building surrounding the clocktower and along the castle. These ponies are going to be a last resort only." Everypony seemed to agree with all of Arrow's plans
"Now go rest up, we have a long day ahead of us"
=================================================================================================
It is now my turn to lead, I won't fail you Scream youll always be in my thoughts, Celestia will fall.