• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 752 Views, 4 Comments

A Leap Into Hyper Equestria - Violet Runner



When visiting TheBigT2000’s house, TheBigT, Geno, Nevet and Tamyki (NintedoGal55) get sucked into Equestria and go on wacky adventures in the land of talking ponies.

  • ...
5
 4
 752

Episode 4: Meeting The Princesses

A Leap Into Hyper Equestria was written in front of a live studio ostrich.


A Leap Into Hyper Equestria

Episode 4: Meeting the Princesses


“Tamyki, I know we’re living every bronies dream but do you think you could at least try to keep up with the group?” TheBigT asked as Tamyki caught up with the group for the eighth time after falling behind to look at everything around them as they moved through the halls of Canterlot palace.

“Sorry, this is just so awesome!” Tamyki said a little embarrassed as they arrived at the doors to the throne room.

The doors opened to reveal the two Alicorn Princesses sitting on their thrones. The group walked up to the Princesses and everyone bowed except for Assassin Link, Navi, Tale and Conker who didn’t give a shit.

“Raise TheBigT2000, Tamyki, Nevet1212 and Geno8869, for you are our honored guests and have no need to bow.” Celestia said in a regal voice.

“H-how do you know our names?” Tamyki asked shocked as she and her friends stood up.

“I know a great many of things.” Celestia said with a bit of a laugh which made Luna roll her eyes.

“Your names are well known in this world.” Luna explained. “As the ones responsible for creating phantasmal stories and events that come alive.”

“Wow.” The four said in unison.

“Yay great. Quick question, who are you?” Assassin Link asked pointing to Luna.

“LINK!” Navi said scoldingly.

“What?” The assassin asked innocently.

“That’s quite alright Young Fairy.” The Night Alicorn said. “I am princess Luna, Co ruler of Equestria. I am responsible for the Night and everything that happens during it.”

“Everything?” Tale asked.

“Yes.” Luna nodded.

“Even…“ He said alluding to something.

“EVERYTHING!” She emphasized.

“Anyway, why didn’t I see you the last time I was here?” Assassin Link asked.

“Well you see, as the ruler of the night I need to stay up from Sunset to Sunrise. So the long and short of it is, I was sleeping.” Luna said a little embarrassed.


“You slept through all that chose and gunfire?” The Assassin asked.

“I’d like to see you get up in the morning after literally staying up all night and listening to ponies complain about stuff my sister was too lazy to deal with and helping other ponies with their nightmares.” The Younger Alicorn said a little angry.

“Ok, now that we all know each other.” Conker said changing the subject. “Why did you bring us all here?”

“A new enemy has threatened Equestria. An enemy that up until most recently didn’t pose much of a threat, and I fear the Elements won’t be enough to stop them.” Celestia said getting down to business.

“Who is this new enemy?” Twilight asked worriedly.

“An enemy I’m sure our guests are quite familiar with. For most of them have faced this evil on more than one occasion and managed come out victories.” The White Alicorn explained.

“Wait you don’t mean…?” Geno asked shocked.

“Yes, The Statue Police.” She confirmed.

“But I don’t understand. From what I’ve read, The Statue Police are just a small band of soldiers that barely make up an army. How can you be having such a hard time dealing with them?” Twilight asked confused.

“Ya, surely the Royal Guards should be able to take care of them.” T said thinking back to all the times the Street Toughs faced off agents them.

“Under normal circumstances yes, but recently they have appointed two new generals to lead their army. The first is creature so foul we dare not say its name, so evil that even Discord is having a hard time dealing with it.” Luna explained.

“Wait, you porously released Discord after what he did last time I was here?” Assassin Link asked still a little pissed about what happened.

“No need to worry Link. Thanks to Fluttershy, we’ve managed to reform him.” Rarity explained.

“Alright, but if he tries anything he’s getting a bullet in the head. Who’s the other general?” The Hyrule Assassin asked.

“The other is a demon from Tartarus itself. They say it runs so fast it’s near imposable to out run, and put’s his victims into a bag he cares around never to be seen again.” Celestia explained.

“If they’re using demons then I’ll just have to level the Plainfield.” A new voice said.

Everyone turned to see a very large, white haired man with facial markings, a light blue tunic underneath a metal cuirass, metallic gauntlet, black leggings, white eyes without pupils, and a large, double-handed, helix-edged sword standing where Assassin Link was.

“Oni, It’s good to see you again after all these years.” Celestia said looking at the ancient demon.

“And you Celestia.” Oni Link said nodding to the Alicorn Princess.

“Wait you to know each other?” Navi asked.

“We went to the same high school and dated for a while, but it didn’t real work out.” The demon explained.

“Why, what happened?” Fi asked.

“Well I got imprisoned by a wizard and she became the ruler of Equestria.” Oni Link explained.

“Anyway, I believe we have more pressing matters than Your and Celestia’s love life.” Tale said.

“The purple fairy’s right,” Luna said getting the conversation back to the matter at hand. “We need all of you to meet with Shining Armor and Discord at Equestria’s western border. They’ll fill you in on anything you need to know.”

“Forgive me for asking, but what exactly do you expect us to do? Me, Geno, Nevet and T aren’t exactly packing and we can’t fly or use magic like you guys.” Tamyki asked.

“That’s where you are wrong. You see as the one responsible for the creation of many of the world around here, you have powers only limited by your imagination.” Celestia explained. “You know what powers I’m speaking of don’t you T.”

“You mean like how I can censor and uncensor Tale?” T asked.

“That is a part of it, but you four are capable of much, much more. In time you will learn to use these powers fully. But now you must go, time is of the essence and good luck.” She said as two guards came to escort them out of the castle.

“Right!” Everyone said before leaving.

“Guards, prepare to retrieve the Elements and the bodies.” Celestia said once the doors closed.

“Tia!” Luna said shocked.

“Only joking.” She said with a laugh.