• Published 19th Feb 2013
  • 752 Views, 4 Comments

A Leap Into Hyper Equestria - Violet Runner



When visiting TheBigT2000’s house, TheBigT, Geno, Nevet and Tamyki (NintedoGal55) get sucked into Equestria and go on wacky adventures in the land of talking ponies.

  • ...
5
 4
 752

Episode 5: The Western Boarder

In the future Anonymous will destroy the world then Bronies will rebuild and rule it.


We join our heroes as they ride the train too Equestria’s western border to help Shining Armor and Discord defeat the Statue Police.

“So, what the fuck do you guys think Princess Celestia meant when she said that you four would have powers here?” Anju asked.

“Wow, what happened to your voice?” Tim asked, looking at the Inn keeper.

“What the fuck are you talking about? My voice has always sounded like this.” She said.

“Nuh uh, before it sounded kind of nice and sweet but now it’s all choppy and grainy like it’s coming out of a computer or something. Also you seem to be using the F word a lot. ” Other Link said a little confused.

“Well maybe you fuckers should talk to Geno or Tamyki about it after all he created me and she gave me my voice.” Anju said a little annoyed.

“Such language.” Fluttershy said timidly.

“Oh I think I know what’s going on.” Geno said as he realized the reason for Anju’s voice change.

“Well go ahead and tell us what’s wrong with my wife.” Kafei said impatiently.

“Well you see, sometimes when I made a video that had Anju in it, I couldn’t get the lines from Tamyki in time for the video to be released so I would use Microsoft Kate for her voice.” He explained.

“Well do ya think ya can fix it? Ah really don’t appreciate that kind ah language.” Applejack said with a look of disgust on her face.

“Maybe…Hey T, how do you censor and uncensor Tael?” Geno asked.

“Hmm, well I just kind of will it and it just sort of happens.” T said after thinking about it.

“Ok let’s try it.” Geno said a little skeptically as he concentrated on changing Anju’s voice.

“So did it work?” Conker asked after a while.

“I don’t feel any different.” Skullkid said.

“Not you, you idiot, we’re talking about Anju.” Tattle said a little annoyed.

“Well I think it worked.” Anju said in her regular voice.

“Cool, I wonder what else we can do.” Tamyki said in wonder.

“Who knows?” Nevet said shrugging. “I Just hope it’s enough to defeat those demons Celestia told us about.”

“Wow nelly, what the hay is that?” Applejack asked looking out her window.

As they approached the western border, the sky started to turn black and flames could be seen in the distance. The train pulled up to a half destroyed station and a white unicorn stallion was on the platform waiting for them.

“BBBFF!” Twilight shouted as she got off the train and ran to her brother.

“Twily! I’m glad you’re here; I just got the princess’s massage. So these are the worriers that are supposed to help take down The Statue Police?” Shining Armor asked as everyone else got off the train.

“Yep that’s us.” Nevet said stretching.

“Wait, aren’t there supposed to be twenty-one of you? I only count twenty.” He said looking at every one.

“Oh that’s probably me.” Sheen said. “You can’t see me because, well, I’m off screen.”

“Oh, well in that case that’s everypony. Come on we have to hurry Discord won’t be able to hold them off much longer.” Shining Armor said walking away from the station with everyone following him.

“What happened here?” Twilight asked as they walked through the remains of a burned out city.

“The Statue Police happened. As you know Las Pegasus is the city where all the best clubs, bars, casinos, and IHops are found. A city where good times are had and the fun never stops. When The Statue Police came they tried to shut it all down. So when the citizens resisted their Demon Generals burned the city down destroying every IHop and killing millions.” Shining explained as they neared a tent.

“Those. Mother. Fuckers.” Assassin Link said angrily. “You can burn down a city, you can mercilessly slaughter millions of inanest civilians, you can even skull fuck those civilians once their dead,”

“Um Link?” Navi said a little nervous.

“But no one, and I mean NO ONE, Fucks with IHop!” He said ragging. “Navi get me The Mississippi Queen. Those fuckers are going down.”

“But Link, we don’t even fully know what it does.” She said worriedly.

“I know, but those guys need to be taught a lesson they’ll never forget.” The Hyrule Assassin said with a determined look on his face.

“What’s the Mississippi Queen?” T asked as Navi opened their gun caring case. “I don’t remember putting that in your arsenal.”

“It’s a gift from Violet just for this FanFic.” He said as Navi pulled out a huge gun and handed it to him. “This is the Mississippi Queen; it shouts every type of projectile ever invented by man and dogs, it has a special attachment for Nuclear Missiles, has a built in coffee, latte and cappuccino maker, doughnut despiser, a microphone for Tael to shout his vocal attacks into and it makes julienne fries, WOO!”

“Why is it called the Mississippi Queen?” Whiny Voice Link asked.

“You’ll see when I fire this baby off. Now where are they?” Assassin Link asked.

“Come on in and I’ll show you.” Shining said opening the tent flap and walking in.

Every one followed him in took a seat around the table with a big map of the area on it.

“Ok, Discord is holding off their main forces being led by the Speed Demon here.” He said pointing to a spot on a map. “However we just reserved word that a second force is circling around here, in attempt to take our forces by surprise.” He said pointing to another spot on the map.

“Alright, In that case we should split into two groups. Me, Assassin Link, Navi, Tael, Tim, Conker, Sheen, Skullkid, Geno, Street Tough Link, Applejack, Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Shining Armor will talk on the secondary forces. Well, Nevet, Whiny Link, Nevet Midna, Kafei, Tamyki, Girly voice link, Tamyki Midna Anju, Tattle, Fi, Other Link, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy go help Discord with their main forces.” T said laying out a battle strategy.

“Sounds like a plan.” Geno said looking around.

“Right,” Shining Armor said nodding. “Alright let’s move out.”

Author's Note:

All fans of The BigT2000 and Nevet1212 should already have a good idea who the two demons are.

Comments ( 1 )

this is cool ^_^ i actually got Geno to help me out one time with a episode for a abridged series i mean there's only one ep but it was fun :P

Login or register to comment