• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 824 Views, 5 Comments

Brony in Ponyville - TwilightTK



After opening up an email, I'm transported into Ponyville... in the body of a stallion!

  • ...
7
 5
 824

Emailed by Royalty

After being handed my phone opened up to my e-mail utility, I noticed the name at the top, the name of the sender. It read, Princess Celestia.

I immediately thought this was a joke. That Petty had figured out my obsession with the show 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and made a fake e-mail account to mock me on it.

I chuckled at the e-mail, but opened it to go along with this joke. It said, "Hello, Timothy Kelly, or TK, as your friends call you. I am Princess Celestia, from the land of Equestria. Your six friends, Tasha, Rue, Jackie, Petty, Shay, and Tia, are truly the Mane Six, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity. After being informed about your obsession on our show, we decided that you can come here, and be the luckiest of all bronies! Do you want it?" I read aloud, and below was a link that said, 'If yes, click here!'

Stunned, I look up at my friends, knowing it couldn't be real, however my mind was doubting something. When I see them, they're not there. At least, in human form. They look like the six ponies from the show, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash both hovering in the air, everyone of them looking at me with a smile.

Speechless, I try to muster my voice. "Uh... i-I, uh..." I passed out from this surprise, the last feeling I sense is my thumb pressing against my iPhone's screen, right where the link was.



"Ugh... what the... what the hell happened last night?" I ask myself after waking up the next morning. I recall going to the party with Josh, meeting the girls, talking... I got drunk, what else? 'I know I'm missing something,' I think, 'what was it?'
Confused and slightly frustrated, I pull my long hair out of my eyes, but instead of feeling my hand with five digits on it, I feel one large, flat, solid surface. I look at it, noticing it as a hoof. "What the-?!" I yell in amazement.

I look down at my body. Instead of seeing my shirt, pants and white skin, I see nothing but a lightly green body. This discovery finally reminds me what happened after I woke up, "The girls, the e-mail, the ponies..."

"Hi, TK!" I hear a familiar voice behind me.

I turn around to see Pinkie Pie.

"Pe-Petty?" I ask, making sure this is not some sort of dream.

"TK, just call me Pinkie! Petty's my human name!" she says.

"Oh, whew... oh boy," I say, my head spinning again.

"Geez, TK, how many times are ya gonna pass out?" Pinkie asks, jokingly.

I finally take a notice of my surroundings, happening to be in Twilight's library home. The noise awakes Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rarity, who must of had a sleep-over, waiting till morning to surprise me, apparently Pinkie had to be the first to say hi.

"How are you doing, TK?" Twilight asks me.

"Surprised, just, like, six of my friends turned into ponies I thought were just from a show, and now I'm talking to them, I'm a colt myself- wait a minute." I check 'down-stairs' to make sure I was still a man, colt, whatever. Thankfully, I was.

"Plus, to make it worse, I have the mother of all hangovers right now." I say, my head aching.

"Oh, than let me help you with that," Twilight says as she uses her magic to conjure a spell.

"You think that's gonna wo-" I ask, getting cut off from the immediate relaxation I feel on my brain. "Wow! Twilight, your a miracle worker!" I thank.

"It was no big deal, I do that for Pinkie Pie when she parties to hard," she says, than whispers, "which is a lot..." I laugh, and ask for more information on this brony competition.

"Well, since we started Season One back in October 2010, of course, starting out as a kid show, we all started getting hints about older people watching the show. We thought they were just really connected to their children, but, when we went on YouTube and noticed our scene clips, and that they were most popular with 20 - 40 year old men, we knew something was going good," Twilight explained, "So we kept continuing the show. Rainbow came up with the idea of a contest to see what it'd be like with a person here. We all decided that they had to be the biggest fan of our show, so after we found out about you, TK, we tracked you down, and disguised ourselves as normal human females attending your college." She finished with a smile.

"Wow, sounds so easy. But how do you even know about humans, I thought Equestria and America, even Earth, were two different worlds! How did you get to Earth, and get me into Equestria?" I ask.

"Simple, really, Celestia built an ever-lasting magical portal that linked our worlds, us to television and videos." Twilight said.

"Yeah... that's simple..." I said. "So, can I, like, live here or something? Or, do I trade off my lives as a human and a colt? Because I'm happy either way."

"Well, if you mean you want to keep going back and forth because of your friends and family, you don't have to. Because when you say yes to that e-mail, it automatically pulls your family and closest friends here too, with their memories wiped of all human thoughts, and replaced with the thoughts that they were always ponies. That way, your anti-brony friends, Josh, and..."

"Jake?"

"Jake, won't be..."

"Pissed?"

"Yeah."

Speaking of both Josh and Jake, I hear their voices from outside, and two knocks on the door. Twilight opens it, and I see two colts in the doorway, who look oddly familiar. "Josh? Jake?" I ask.

"Of course, man!" "Yeah!" They both respond.

I noticed their features;

Josh, like usual, had a light brown body with short black hair, with a wrench as his cutie mark, because he wanted the job of an engineer, and he was a unicorn.

Jake, who now had a dark orange body, with his usual dirty blonde hair, and had a football as his cutie mark, resembling his love for sports. He was an earth pony.

After noticing their looks and race, I actually checked myself out. I was also a unicorn, with a paint brush and a pencil crossing each other, which described my passion for art and writing.

"So, TK, you up for the party tonight?" Josh asks me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Party?" I ask.

"Yeah, man, the one at Pinkie's, right Pinks?" Jake reminded.

"Totally!" Pinkie Pie yelled, now bouncing up and down.

"Uh, sure," I said, feeling sober enough to party again.