• Published 3rd May 2012
  • 823 Views, 5 Comments

Brony in Ponyville - TwilightTK



After opening up an email, I'm transported into Ponyville... in the body of a stallion!

  • ...
7
 5
 823

The Party

8:13 PM

"So, TK, can you come to the end-of-the-year party tonight?" My friend, Josh, asks me.

"No man, sorry, I gotta study for the finals." I sadly replied.

"Dude," Josh tried to convince me, "Those aren't till Monday, c'mon!"

I still wanted to get the best on these finals. It was our last year of college. Josh and I grew up together since I moved into his neighborhood back when we were six. "Well, I guess you gotta point... It is Friday..."

"There we go!" Josh yelled with excitement.



8:21 PM

The second Josh and I stepped foot out of the elevator onto the bottom floor (actually, the basement, where the college allowed us to party) we felt vibrations from the music beat. It was playing one of those songs from the group LMFAO, 'Party Rock Anthem,' and when we saw people, most of them were 'shuffling'. I enjoyed the song a lot, so I immediately started shuffling, too, while Josh was looking at me with the look that said, "You're such a dumbass."

We made our way over to the snack table, lined up with punch and chips and nachos and pizza and basically any kind of party food you can think of.

I grabbed a cup of punch and a plate with chips and pizza, and made my way over to a table with some girls. I knew some of them. The reason I hanged out with them once in awhile was because they reminded me of something obvious, but I could never put my mind to figure it out.

"Hey girls!" I said, greeting them.

"Hey TK!" they welcomed back to me.


They all had real different personalities, there were six of them:

Tara Sparks, a girl that is always seen with a book in her hand, is really smart and well educated. Her family is from this fancy town in Europe, and she always talks with this Princess. Her favorite color is obviously purple, because she always wears a purple blouse and jeans, with dark purple hair, striped with a dark pink and light purple color. She says she loves the works of magic and reads books about them.

Rue Dasher is a tomboy, and loves racing. She is very fit and fast. She says she wants to join the aerial team, the 'Blue Angels' when she gets older. She studies weather a lot, and knows some karate. Her favorite color is, well, all of them. She loves rainbows and wears wristbands, each with different colors. She normally wears a blue t-shirt and shorts. She is a good prankster, but always remains loyal. She dyed her hair all the different colors of the rainbow.

Jackie Apal, like Rue, is also a tomboy. Her family comes from Louisiana, where her family is well known for growing and harvesting apples. She has a very deep Southern accent. Also like Rue, she is very competitive, and they even had a race last year, somehow with Tasha beating them both. She wears an orange shirt and orange shorts, with her infamous cowboy hat. She never lies, and is the most honest person I've ever met.

Petty Peink, one of the craziest and random people you will ever meet. Her foster parents and her own a sweets factory, and she goes there every other weekend. She is part of the school's cheer-leading squad, and is a massive party-goer. In fact, I believe she actually helped put this specific party together. She always wears pink, including her hair. She always laughs at jokes, and she jokes herself all the time.

Shay Flutts, like Petty, she has pink hair. Unlike Petty, she is very quiet and really shy. She is taller for her age, over growing Josh, who is on the verge of 6'. She's frightened easily, probably afraid of her own shadow. She wouldn't harm a fly. And why would she? She loves animals, owning a cottage with all different kinds. Her favorites are butterflies and rabbits. She usually wears yellow clothing, such as a sweater and shorts.

Tia Raary, a young lady taking dress classes. It's been her life long dream to be a dress designer, and most of the clothes she wears are her own. She must be from Europe as well as Tara, as she has a thick, British-like accent. She is very generous, but expensive. She has paid Tara's younger brother, I believe his name was Skyler, to dig up some jewels and gems for her. Skyler doesn't mind, cause he's mildly in-love with Tia. She always wears her own white, silk dresses.


The girls were telling me how they're week went by, and filling me in on what was new. Still worried on the finals coming up, I asked them what they thought about it. Tara, of course, was prepared, as she always studies. Rue went over some of it, but told me that she works only about ten seconds a day on it. Jackie said she had studied for some of it. Petty being Petty, she asked, "There's a test?", Shay said in her quiet voice that she had studied quite a bit, and Tia also did, too.



9:37 PM

After about an hour of talking to the girls and eating, I started feeling a little woozy, "Ugh... what the... somethin's in th-this... punch..." I claim through my drunkenness. Someone had obviously spiked it. Worst thing is, I had about four cups of punch, and I was a very light drinker, only for celebrations or such, and even then, I rarely got intoxicated. Shay felt my forehead to see if I was okay, but all she got in response was my head slamming face first into the table.



I awoke several hours later, feeling a wet cloth on my head. I opened my eyes, seeing Shay and the girls standing around my bed. Since we all met in the beginning of college, we said if anyone of us got injured or in trouble they would try their best to help each other. I looked at the clock on the headdress, which read 3:04 AM. I'd been out for over five hours. Recollecting what happened, I ask "Ugh... my head. Thanks, girls."

Looking at each other nervously, they decided to tell me something completely off-topic:

"Check your e-mail, Tim," Tara commanded.

"Wha-?" I asked, as Rae hands me my iPhone, opened to my e-mails.