• Published 12th Feb 2013
  • 2,501 Views, 21 Comments

Dimentio's Spectacle - Darkstar195



Have you ever heard the tale of the Four Heroes?

  • ...
4
 21
 2,501

Chapter 2- Into Dimension D, and What Twilight Found There

"Prepare for your games to be ended!"

Twilight was confused, but she started to charge her horn in case the thing that called itself "Dimentio" was going to attack them. "What do you mean, you're going to end our games?"

Dimentio looked momentarily confused. "You don't know what it is? Ah ha ha! Well, then, you're just going to find out. Prepare for the pain of 1,000 dinners with your in-laws!"

Words appeared as Dimentio rose up into the air-

Insane Jester

Dimentio

Dimentio laughed briefly, and a yellow-and-purple blob of energy materialized on his finger. He lazily tossed it at Twilight, and teleported to the other end of the room they were in. Still not fully understanding what was going on, but knowing this creature was trying to attack her, Twilight threw up a shield spell, and the blob bounced right off. "Rainbow! I think he's attacking us!"

Rainbow nodded in acknowledgement, and flew at Dimentio in a blue blur. Dimentio simply laughed and teleported behind her. She reversed course, but he did it again. "Hold- STILL!" she screamed in frustration.

"Nope!" he cried, appearing behind her again, but this time with a blob of energy in hand. He threw it at Rainbow, and it connected. A black scorch mark appeared on Rainbow Dash's head, showing the pink skin through the fur, and she fell to the ground, twitching.

"RAINBOW!" Twilight cried, and ran to her side. She quickly checked her pulse with a hoof, and her heart was still beating, though it was irregular. Ba-Thump, .... Ba-Thump Ba-Thump Ba-Thump... Ba-Thump... Ba-Thump... Ba-...

"NO!"

And Twilight snapped.

Her mane and tail caught fire, her coat turned yellow and her eyes turned red.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" she screamed, rising up into the air on top of an inferno. She started blazing toward Dimentio, who was floating, shocked at this transformation. Fire-Twilight shot fire from her horn like a flamethrower, getting more dangerous the closer she got to Dimentio. He teleported to Rainbow Dash's side before Twilight could reach him, and let out a mocking chuckle. "What's the matter? Is your cyan friend dead? Aw, too bad. I would have liked to play a little more with her."

In response Twilight growled, and shot a fiery beam of magic from her horn at Dimentio. He was too busy looking at Rainbow Dash in mock sympathy to notice it coming straight at his head, the only vulnerable part of his body. "AGH!" he cried in pain, as the beam connected with the back of his head. His face stopped grinning for a moment, and a damage bubble reading "20" appeared next to him. He teleported away, and came back into existence with three copies of himself. "Can you tell which one of these handsome faces is the real Dimentio?" they chorused, grinning. The Dimentios all created their own blobs of magic, and tossed them at Twilight, still raging. She created a shield spell that looked like it was engulfed in flames, and the magic bounced off. The Dimentios looked disappointed. As they did so, Twilight noticed something. One of the Dimentios was doing things a tiny bit ahead of the other three. Only a fraction of a second ahead, but it was enough. Twilight targeted the true Dimentio, and fired her beam of fiery magic.

It connected.

Another "20" damage bubble appeared over Dimentio's head, and he fell to the ground, gasping. The fire faded around Twilight, although she was still furious. "GAH! Why aren't you dead?! Even Nightmare Moon or Discord couldn't take that kind of punishment!"

Dimentio's nonexistent ears perked up. "Nightmare Moon? Discord? Who are they?"

Twilight seethed. "They were the greatest evils in Equestria! Now die, dang it!" she screamed, firing a blast of magic at him. He teleported to the side, and it missed.

"Nightmare Moon and Discord... how interesting. Perhaps I could add their power to my own..." he mused, teleporting Twilight, Rainbow's body, and himself out of Dimention D. Of course, he was wise enough to teleport himself to somewhere else than Twilight, whose destination was the library.

To be continued...