• Published 10th Feb 2013
  • 763 Views, 6 Comments

From the Increasingly Complicated Mind of Discord - Scootareader



Well, I think of things, too. Care to follow along?

  • ...
7
 6
 763

Just a Bit of Chaos

Well, this is incredibly boring.

They turn me to stone, then make me an ornament? Some noble princesses they may be. It reminds me of this one time that I turned a pony into an ant and watched her try not to get stepped on. I'm Discord, though; they're just a couple hypocritical royalty.

Oh, I have wings and a horn, don't I? Doesn't that make me a prince? Can't I wear diapers and turn my nose up at common folk like the rest of them do? But oh, I wouldn't want to do that, it sounds so droll.

But not as droll as being a stone statue, watching ponies ogle at me and taunt me just outside of my prison. Three days I've been here, and three days is already far too long. I can't enjoy myself at all! There's no fun when there's no change.

Ah, another bird lands on me. Ah, it relieved itself on my shoulder. When I get out of here, that is one bird who will be receiving a giant ball of dirt inside its home. Oh, but that just sounds petty. How about a giant ball of yarn? No, no. A mohawk! Oh, it won't be able to lay its feathers down for days! And mohawks look so adorable on birds. Not that I've ever seen it before. Your days of smooth feathers are numbered, Mr. Green Jay.

After all, somepony is going to come by and release me. There has to be somepony out there who wants to see a little more chaos in the world. They'll just come by and release me, somehow, and I'll be free to wreak havoc on Equestria just like old times! And I won't be caught off-guard by those foolish princesses again... their jewelry is going to take a little dirt nap. Or bed nap. Or a nap in the sky. Wherever I feel like letting them take their nap, really.


Well, day number... a lot. Even Discord doesn't get that bored when he's frozen in a statue. It has to have been over a thousand years. Princess Luna has even come back.

It was only a few months after I got turned to stone that her sister turned on her. She just wanted a little chaos in her life, but big bad Tia had to break out the big guns and banish her for enjoying herself. She should have sided with me, I knew it. She looks like boring old Princess Luna again. That's no fun at all.

I'm beginning to think I'll never break out of here. Oh, that's just too pessimistic. Why bog myself down with thoughts like that? Back to planning for after my escape. Let's see... buffalo ballerinas, that's a necessity. Chocolate milk cotton candy clouds, oh, those'll be a hoot for sure! And how about soap instead of roads? They'll absolutely love it! The princesses will apologize for locking me away for over a thousand years, there will be a ceremony in my honor, the name Discord will ring through the streets as I make gravity disappear and all of the ponies just float around to their heart's content! Or the princesses will just turn me back into stone and I'll have to wait another thousand years to be released. Or I can just take away those precious elements of whatever it was and watch Celestia squirm.

Escaping from this prison will be so much fun! I just need a little spark to start all of it.


Oh, yawn. Another one of those filly tour groups or whatever. Don't they have important classes on the ridiculous laws of physics to study or something? It won't do them any good, anyway. I'll make sure of that.

What's this? An argument. They can't agree on something. These are three ponies who want a little more chaos.

The seed has been planted. Little do you know, my little ponies, that life is about to get a whole lot more fun.






That's two chapters in a night, just so I can post it. You guys have waited long enough for this, the least I can do is make sure it's up on the day I want it to go up. That's 2/5 of the story in one night!
--Scootareader