• Published 9th Feb 2013
  • 616 Views, 16 Comments

Friendship Was Magic - Quantum Solace



Inspired by the video, "Friendship Was Magic," Discord and Chrysalis return, and take down Canterlot Castle. Luna, who saves Twilight from the Castle, flees to the Ancient Ruins in the Everfree Forest. From there, she must save her empire.

  • ...
1
 16
 616

Blood Flows Red

Chapter 2

Blood Flows Red

Cheerilee cried out in pain as her body collided with the chalkboard of her classroom. Outside, the moon hung high in the sky, ignorant to the brutal beating the earth pony bellow was taking. Cheerilee cried out again as a hoof smashed into her chest, pinning her there, crushing her lungs. She gasped for breath as she looked helplessly into the eyes of a grinning green-eyed pony, wearing the armor of a Canterlot Guard.

"Hey boys, I think she just about ready!" He called, removing his hoof. Cheerilee toppled to the floor, pain lancing through her jaw as it collided with the earth. A forehoof pressed her head harder into the cold wooden planks. Lifting her eyes, she noticed something glinting from beneath a desk near her. She reached out her forehoof.

"'Bout time!" She heard another voice somewhere behind her say. "Can't believe ya had trouble pinin' down some lil' old school teacher!"

Cheerilee struggled vainly, the hoof on her head shoving her harder. "Well, it's worth it. Check it out!" Horror filled her as she felt the pony on top of her grab her tail, and jerk it up, pulling her flanks up as well. Humiliation beat down on her as she heard appreciative whistles.

"Dayum!" Said third voice. "Dat's some great ass! And it's all for us."

Panic fueled her movements as she struggled harder, her back hooves floundering about. There was a smack as one of the stallions swatted her flank, causing her to gasp in pain and surprise. There was more laughing. Cheerilee swallowed her pride, and slowly began to inch a hoof towards the shining object.

"Heh... I can't wait." Somepony touched her in a place that never should have been touched. She screamed and bucked whomever was behind her. She heard a grunt of pain and the stallion fell back, winded. There was the clop of hooves as another took his place.

"Dumb move bitch." Pain exploded where the other stallion had previously touched. Cheerilee screamed louder than she had ever screamed in her life. The agony seared through her entire body, causing it to spasm and twist. Tears filled her view. Still, she slowly inched her hoof towards the shiny object.

"Alright, that's it." Two more hooves steadied her quivering backside. "I'm goin in."

Cheerilee's tear soaked eyes widened. "No! Please, I beg of you!" She tried to buck him away as well, only to find that her back hooves were already secured by two strong forehooves. "I'll do anything! Please, don't!"

Cruel laughter played out behind her. "Sorry babe, but it been centuries since I could get this kind of love from a pony." His voice sounded odd, almost like it was buzzing. "And it tastes sooo good!"

Something metallic, and cold, slipped over her two front forehooves. She risked a glance at them. The shiny thing had vanished, and here where twin metal... Something's.... On her hooves.

The odd sounding stallion behind her chuckled darkly. "I wonder if a pony can get pregnant from on of us?" He said, his voice sounding like some kind of insects. Something definitely not a hoof prodded her mare-hood. "Lets find out."

"NOOO!" Cheerilee cried, swinging her forehoof back. There was a small "click," quickly followed by a "squelch." Warm, wet liquid covered her back as something thumped to the floor. She was almost afraid to look. But she did anyways. And immediately regretted it. Lying next to her, was the lifeless head of one former Royal Guard. Minus one body. The cerise colored mare screamed and she shoved herself away from the head, the body quickly falling beside her as well.

Looking up, she screamed again at the creatures who had been seconds away from rapping her. They were black, insectoid looking things, with sleek black bodies, a tattered pair of wings, and a twisted horn. Changelings.

The sickening creatures rounded on her, surprise blatantly carved onto their faces. But it vanished quickly. "What the hell!?" It said, "I'm gonna screw you over, you.. you..." It apparently couldn't come up with words vile enough to describe her. It opened its law to reveal savage looking teeth, before leaping at her.

Cheerilee's body responded of its own accord. Rolling to the side, she allowed the changeling to crash into the desks behind her. She curled her back, rolling over backwards, and performing a backflip. She landed on her hooves, ready for the second changeling- the one she had bucked earlier- who came flying at her.

Instead of dodging, Cheerilee somersaulted underneath the flying changeling. She swept one hoof up in a deadly arch as she rolled out from underneath. The now dead changeling fell to the floor, internal organs decorating the school room with a vibrant crimson color.

All that was left was the dazed changeling, lying amongst the toppled desks. Before he could so much as blink, Cheerilee plunged, what she now recognized as Hoof Blades, deep into its chest. He coughed out streams of blood, before the light died from his eyes.

Unsteadily, Cheerilee backed away. Her coat was stained red with blood as she swayed on her hooves. She had just killed three Changelings, almost effortlessly. Trembling, she raised her forehooves to her face They were covered in blood. She could just make out a symbol on the flat of the two twin weapons: three smiling flowers. Her cutie mark. Cheerilee’s legs gave out, and she tumbled to the floor. This was too much! She was a simple school teacher, not a murdering assassin! Butterflies filled her stomach, and the room pitched precariously. She suddenly felt drained; completely exhausted. Here eyelids grew heavy as her legs gave out from under her. She was out before she hit the floor.

----

Cheerilee did not remember falling asleep, but when she awoke, she was lying on a bed. The moons rays shone through a small window, illuminating part of the room she was in. it seemed ancient. Dust covered a drawer opposite the large bed she was on, and the floor was made of old stone. The scene reminded her of some kind of medieval castle.

Groaning, Cheerilee forced her damaged body to her hooves, and immediately fell back down on the soft bed. Pain shot up from between her hind legs, and she cried out in pain. The kick from the Changeling earlier had done more damage than just a scratch.

“I would not suggest doing that if I were you,” came a voice from the shadows behind her. Startled, Cheerilee tried to roll over onto her back, and was only rewarded with more pain.

“Whos there!?” she called in a trembling voice, straining to see behind her. “Show yourself!”

There was the clop of hooves as whoever was behind her drew closer. Something levitated into her view. It was a bottle of odd purple glowing liquid. It moved towards pale rose mained earth pony, who promptly clenched her jaw tight. “Drink,” the voice soothed. It was definitely a mare’s voice, but it held some sort of... mystical quality to it. Something she could not place. “It will sooth the pain.” The bottle inched towards her again. Gingerly, Cheerilee unclenched her jaw, and opened it just a smidgen.

“Good.” Said the soothing voice. “This will help. Drink slowly.”

Cheerilee eyed it. She felt like hell. All her joints were sore, and the spot between her legs where searing with pain. To Tartarus with it all she thought, grabbing the bottle, ignoring her muscles who were screaming in protest, and drained it’s contents.

A serious mistake.

Her throat burned like she had force fed herself laval. The fire spread through her body, incinerating her. Cheerilee screamed in pain, and flailed about on her bed. the pain seared at her throat, and burned at her stomach. It was an indescribable agony. Some part of her mind couldn't take the pain, and she passed out again.

---

She awoke several hours later feeling... amazing. Totally refreshed. And starving. She glanced towards her window. It was night again, and the moon was casting its illumination across her bed. The mare was sitting upright, back propped up by pillows, so she was in an almost sitting position. She lifted her forehooves gingerly, and noticed a large metal band on them. The Hoof Blades. So they where retractable.

Grabbing one in her teeth, she attempted to pull it off. It didn't budge. Frowning, she shook her arms around, trying to get it off. It seemed to be part of her arm now.

“It will not come off.” The mystical voice was back. Cheerilee looked around for the source, but could see nothing but a shadowed part of the room where she assumed the voice or originating from. “I have tried many times while you were unconscious.”

Groaning, Cheerilee moved her hind legs out of the bed. She winced as a slight pain emanated from between her hind legs, but it diminished quickly. Gods that had hurt. “You never told me who you are,” she noticed, glancing towards the shadowed part of the room.

The shadows began to shift, like some odd pool of mist. “What do you think of the situation in Canterlot?” the voice responded, ignoring her question. “That Princess Luna is a traitor, and the Elements of Harmony tried to murder Celestia?”

The mare fell onto four hooves and stood normally, joints a little stiff, but in one piece. She mauled at the question the voice had given her. It wasn't what the answer was. It was weather to answer at all or not that was the hard part. A few hours ago, expressing her opinion had almost gotten her a foal... She squeezed her eyes shut. She didn't want to think about that. Either way, this... thing, hadn't healed he, just to beat her up again, had it?

“I think it’s a load of bull,” she said, surprised to find herself using language that didn’t usually befall her. “I don’t think a Princess Luna would try that again, and I think that if she did, The Elements of Harmony, several of which I was in school with myself, would be smart enough not to go along with her. And that theres something abrew up in Canterlot. Something very, very, bad.” The shadows shifted again at her answer. “Now tell me who you are.” Cheerilee demanded.

The dark shadows began to wither and shift again. Suddenly, they began to form and take shape. Like the shadows itself was alive. or, more like something was walking straight out of it. Firt came a long, slim, blue horn, quickly followed by a flowing star filled mane, a pretty face, fore legs, Folded blue feathered wings, a flank, embolized with a half moon, and then a matching flowing tail. Princess Luna walked from the shadows.

“I am Princess Luna.” Said... well Princess Luna. “And I think we should discuss the night’s events over some sort of food, don’t you agree?”

Author's Note:

Aaaalright! Kinda at a loss of what happens next. Just vague ideas. Suggestions anyone? Please? Pretty please? PM if you have an idea!

Yup, kind of a short chapter, next one should be longer. Maybe.

Yes, this is a sign of more crude language to come, no, there won't be any explicit sense, yes, there might be more almost-rape parts, maybe not, I'll make sure to warn you..