• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 2,889 Views, 41 Comments

PAYDAY : Wait A Minute... - PBY_Jacko115



What happens when you take robbers and put them in a world of techni-color ponies? Wait a minute... THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL!

  • ...
6
 41
 2,889

What Kind Of Name Is Dallas?

"Psst, wanna know a secret Wolf?" Dallas squeaked under the lying on top of him.

"Yeah, what's that Dallas?" The swede replied, his own voice hoarse from the 20 foot fall after the were barfed from the continuum.

"You need to lose weight..... A lot of it."

"At least I'm not an old man."

"I'll still kick your ass into Sunday."

"Whatever old man." Finally, Wolf rolled off Dallas, facing the sun.Both laid there, in pain and exhaustion as the sun roasted them. Suits aren't exactly summer weather. Soon, a shadow blocked Wolf's view of the sky, and he was lifted off the ground. Surprisingly, no hands were felt as he was lifted and carried into the unknown.

Dallas too was felt being lift off the ground, this time onto a back of an animal. Bent over the back of the animal, Dallas lifted his head to see Wolf in a strange purple aura. Now confused as to Wolf's situation, he turned his, painfully so, to see a Stetson and blonde ponytail blocking his view of what was carrying him. Dropping his head, he let the animals carry him to wherever they were going. But if things got scratchy, he could still feel his Crosskill .45 in his holster swinging against his leg.

---

"Oh bugger fuck, my ribs." Hoxton complained as he lay at the bottom of the hill he took a tumble down. Whoever it was that talked and made him fall down the hill, when he got up, he was going to give it the beating of a lifetime. Slowly picking himself up, he saw rows upon rows of trees in the distance. And with common knowledge and the current environment, he pieced together that an apple orchard laid before his eyes. And when he got done, one of the apple trees were gonna be left without a few of it's fruit.

Making his way towards the orchard while holding his undiagnosed ribs, he eventually made it to the field, although when crossing a road, he had to make a dive when the sound of a carriage was nearing. Making the dive hurt his ribs bad enough that he couldn't look at who was in the carriage, but the sound of hooves made it evident that horses or ponies were pulling it. Now near a tree, he started climbing in a painful attempt to make towards the delicious red fruit above him. Just as he was to grab one of the fruit, a loud crack filled the air, startling Hoxton and making him fall to the ground.

"I have to things to kill now. Greeeaaaa-ooooh." Hoxton finished in a moan of pain. More trotting reached Hoxton's ears as he got up as fast as he could, which took about 10 seconds, he sneaked towards the main trail in the orchard. There, he saw a uni-... wait a second... Digression aside, holding Wolf in some kind of magical aura and Dallas was being carried by an orange pony... wearing a Stetson. Dallas was clearly asleep as his snoring ripped through the air like his signature weapon. Wolf however, was slowly turning his head in every direction, and stopped when he spotted Hoxton in ditch beside.

Hoxton weighed his choices, going after the unicorn would leave a stronger and more fit regular to deal with, but hitting the orange first would probably have the unicorn try to kill him with magic... He had time for the second choice. Picking a decent sized unripe apple from the ground, he chucked it at the orange pony, hitting its Stetson of it's head. Bewildered, it stopped and dropped Dallas to the ground, waking the older gentleman. With Dallas awake, at least Hoxton had a better chance. Picking another apple up, he chucked it at the unicorn, hitting her square in the temple, making it drop Wolf. Now with both of his compatriots available to fight, Hoxton stepped out with his mask still on.

"Alright, hold it up. Dallas, tell me you got a gun." Hoxton said, an apple in each hand. Dallas replied with swinging his Crosskill up to the Orange pony's head.

"Wolf, do yo-" A crack filled the air as Wolf pulled his STRYK from his holster. The orange pony got into a charging stance as the unicorn got into a different defensive position. The sound reverberated for a while throughout the orchard. "Excellent, I've seemed to have lost mine. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be ta-... Wait a minute, I'm talking to a horse, er, pony. They can't understand me." Hoxton slowly walked towards the two ponies. He looked in the eyes of the orange one, and turned around. "No need to put 'em down. Come on guys, we gotta find Chainsy."

---

Chains found himself in the middle of dinner... A really fancy dinner. But with Chains being Chains, well... Heisting sure does aggravate someone's hunger. So naturally, he grabbed one of the slices of cake on the table and scarfed it down. After cleaning his face and finding his mask in someone's soup, he dried it off and quickly put it on. Military has taught him one thing, never lose your gun. Luckily, Chains happened to buckle everything to his person before the mission, thus allowing him to have all his weapons. Looking around, he saw shocked faces of... ponies.

One in particular stood out, a pure white with wings and a horn, along with a tiara. Paying no mind, he walked out of the room, just to find several armored ponies form a line and block off his exit. Rolling his eyes, he pulled his Compact-5 up and riddled one off the ponies with 9mm bullets. Standing shocked, they were left exposed to Chains onslaught as he continued on his way, knowing that seeing something like that for the first time was going to leave you shocked for awhile.
As he made his way out of the way out of the place, he reloaded his weapon and brought up his Reinbeck.

He made it into a room that was filled with stained glass paintings. Paying them no mind, he tried to find an exit, only to find none. Turning around, he saw VERY angry white pony with wings and a horn along with an ungodly amount of guards.

"I surrender." Chains said, almost immediately, pulling his hands up. After white, everything went white for Chains, as he was engulfed in some kind of glowing field.

---

"So, what happened to you, Hoxton?" Wolf asked, looking at Hoxton in his current state. His shirt ripped up and his pants covered with mud, along with his Kevlar.

"Well, I took a tumble down a hill, jumped in some bushes, fell outta tree and... took a 20 foot fall from the sky." Hoxton replied, an edge of pain to his voice. They continued down the road until Hoxton suddenly went flying, landing a good few feet away. Wolf and Dallas turned around to see a steaming orange pony wearing a Stetson.

Looking at each other, Wolf and Dallas nodded, charging the pony, intent on paying back the damage.

---

"What kind of name is Dallas?" A large stallion spoke towards the tied up Chains. Chains had been questioned for the past hour and a half, on his origins, intentions and life. All in all, standard police procedure and mind numbing boredom. Still, he answered their questions, mostly with lies.

"It's a name of a city and a regularly used name by humans, problem?" Chains replied, complete and utter boredom to his tone. The interrogator stared at Chains, a blank face and a cocked eyebrow his only features.

"Yes, onto another question. Why did you kill Sergeant Cloud Barricade with your weapon?" The question made Chains pause. He had taken a life without being attacked first. Now he was the thing he hated most, a hypocrite. Silence filled the air as Chains contemplated his reason for killing the guard.

"As to the reason for killing your guard," Chains finally answered to the question, "I had no intelligence on whether you were hostile or not. My thinking made it aware that the death of one of your comrades would send you into shock, giving me time to escape. Apparently, traveling in unknown territory can nearly kill you." The stallion took in his answer and nodded, standing up and making to leave the room. As he left, Chains was left alone to himself. He couldn't escape this time, and now he was going to most likely fall into death's hands. Looks like the 'invincible' ex-soldier is going to finally die.

Author's Note:

I feel sorry for Hoxton. He keeps getting hurt. First a tumble, then a bush jump, falling down a tree, then getting bucked by Applejack... I feel really bad for abusing Hoxton so much. Also, tell me if it's going too fast or slow, what I should do to help the story and whatnot.

P.S. - I'm also accepting PS3 PAYDAY : The Heist invites every weekend and Fridays. Also, looking for somebody to beta read or collaborate with. You must've written a story to collaborate with this story.