• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 2,888 Views, 41 Comments

PAYDAY : Wait A Minute... - PBY_Jacko115



What happens when you take robbers and put them in a world of techni-color ponies? Wait a minute... THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL!

  • ...
6
 41
 2,888

Pinkie's Got A Clue!

Something didn't feel right, not at all right. A strange sixth sense entered her mind as something unknown happened, beyond the knowledge of the space-time continuum.... How did she know these words? None the less, she continued on her daily circuit, seeing what fun was being had within the quaint town. Walking by the several market stands within the town square, she saw one of her old time (Around a year would be considered old time on her standard of time.) friends trying to enjoy a nice, delectable.... Hopefully she liked it soggy, because as soon as she was about to take a bite, rain poured down like hellfire, cataclysmic to all in it's path.

Now that she was finally free from that strange poetry part of her mind, Pinkie just watched her friend, Twilight silently rage at the rain cloud that Rainbow Dash had brought out of nowhere in order to keep with the weather schedule. For now, all was right with Ponyville, Chrysalis was defeated some time ago, Sombra had been destroyed by the the Crystal Heart, and Discord was reformed..... Actually, that's still a maybe, chaos is never sure after all. But for some odd reason even her Pinkie sense couldn't explain, something strange, (And possibly quite bad) was about to happen. Normally this wouldn't be of any concern, but the bad jives it's been sending her way was extremely bothering.

Supposing that asking the quiet librarian wasn't too bad of a source of information, she disappeared into a cloud of muddy dust and vanished into the tree's built in balcony window.

"INCOMING!!!!!!!" She screamed on the way down, just to spot a magically appearing pillow pop out of nowhere and soften her high speed velocity. Instead she burst through the pillow with a punch like Super Stallion would do to the bad guys in the comics that just recently were released. However, a cake appeared this time causing the physic-breaking bundle of insanity to instantly stop and slowly stop around the cake. Content with her entrance, she turned to see a tired looking, and wet, Twilight Sparkle looking at Pinkie with an agitated look on her face.

"What is it Pinkie? I've been trying for hours today to perfect this spell, and then Rainbow Dash dropped a thunderstorm out of nowhere, and how are you not wet?" Finished with her sentence, Twilight sighed and drooped her shoulders, signaling for Pinkie to start her part of the conversation.

Dramatic intake of breath aaaaaaand, "I've got this really wierd feeling that something bad is going to happen but I don't know if it's bad or not, so I decided to go to you to see if you had any way to solve it!" Now with her troubles out of the way, she looked upon her unicorn friend, to see her utterly confused trying to solve what Pinkie said within such a short span of time.

---

Honestly, this going through time and space thing was getting really boring to Wolf. They had been here for who knows how long and throughout the entire way, everyone stopping their shooting seeing as how the bullets seemed to disappear as soon as they left the barrel. So now, a bunch of soldiers and four bank robbers were floating through the space-time continuum. Now everyone just stayed within their own corner of there travel group. However, one Cloaker was giving Wolf the stink eye and Wolf was desperately trying to hide behind Dallas, even as he was smoking a cigarette in everyone's face. One Tazer was actually trying to 'swim' towards Dallas, possibly in an attempt to take the tobacco filled stick.

"So... Any idea what the hell happened?" Another Cloaker spoke up from the back of the group.

Many considered his words while Wolf just hid more behind Dallas, who was hiding an irritated look behind his mask. A Bulldozer slowly raised his hand, until he was hit with a shield from the individual with the same name. He shook his head at his armored ally, and the Bulldozer lowered his hand. Another soldier was raising his voice when he simply disappeared. Everyone scattered from the area that sucked in the soldier, Wolf now holding Dallas in a Full Nelson, using him as a body shield. Soon more and more people were sucked in, until all that was left was Wolf, Dallas, and two Tazers. Looking at each other, the Tazers tried to 'swim' away until they to were sucked up. All that was left was Wolf and Dallas now.

"Dallas, though we might die, I just want to say, I stole your cigarettes during the Slaughter House. I was freaking out, and I thought they would help! I'm sorry man!"

"I stole your laptop when you were stuck in the shower and uploaded a shit load of porn on there as a prank! It's okay, right!?"

"You son of a bi-..." Wolf didn't get to finish his sentence as he was sucked up with Dallas into an unknown fate.

---

"And that's why I have a really funny feeling." Pinkie finished her explanation. Twilight sat there dumbfounded at Pinkie explanation. However, even if Pinkie was uncertain, her Pinkie sense was almost always indicating a bad thing, usually something within the next few days or minutes.

"Since I'm trusting out previous encounters with your sixth sense Pinkie, I'm going to send a letter to Princess Celestia about our predicament." After a quick search for Spike, a letter was sent to the solar ruler of Equestria. Moments later, a letter arrived via Spike's burping. After reading the letter, Twilight set to her work, which Pinkie shall demonstrate in a school house rock style jam.... Apparently not, as Twilight set several telescopes and prepared..... An amount of coffee too large for literature description.

---

"Oh god, my fu-...... I'm going to kill Bain." Hoxton looked up from his face down position to see everything gone and all that's left is a kevlar vest, dress pants and a shirt. Nothing else was with, not his rifle, or B9-S or his Locomotive, just the clothes on his back. However he was in a good position to scope out the landscape. What he saw, brought him near to *manly* tears.

"I'm in a goddamned kids book aren't I? What's next, a giant chimera?"

"What's a chimera? The only thing I know about is a Manticore."

Hoxton jumped, the body belonging to the voice jumped, Hoxton fell down the hill, and soon enough, panic started to spread when a nearby pegasus weather patrol spotted Hoxton.

"Huh, is that all? New Pinkie sense added, hairless apes appear from nowhere... Oh well." And soon enough, Pinkie went off, paying no mind to the British heister laying in pain at the bottom of the hill.

Author's Note:

I was actually surprised at the amount of favorites I got. So I'm going to continue on with this story. Also, if you want to, send a PM to contact and put your own input of how the story could be helped. I do have a list of things I'm not going to use though, such as : O.C's, death of characters until deemed okay by me, and other choice things.

So keep supporting and FOR THE LUNAR EMPIRE!!!!

Solars are an admirable force to reckoned with also.

P.S. : 18 favorites so far guys. Hopefully it gets better. Sorry if the last 2-300 words are fucked up, I'm really tired writing this...... That and I have Caravan Palace playing on my headphones. Sooooo yeah.