• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 2,888 Views, 41 Comments

PAYDAY : Wait A Minute... - PBY_Jacko115



What happens when you take robbers and put them in a world of techni-color ponies? Wait a minute... THAT'S NOT GOOD AT ALL!

  • ...
6
 41
 2,888

Plasma + Uranium = KABOOM!

“All right guys, here’s the deal. There’s a diamond inside of this military base that some really high up people want for big cash. You will be posing as patrol guards so you’ll need split up. Wolf, try to keep it calm.”
The four ‘guards’ split apart from each other and head in a picked direction.

One with weary eyes and a Handle-Bar moustache had picked a route directly for the precious gem.
Another with a bald head and Honest Abe beard headed towards the guard break room. Sitting down he took note of the lone security camera looking over the bustling room. “In the break room. I might need some much needed assistance.”
The third of the party with a clean shaven face and short bob-tail took a route perpendicular to that of the first, leading him to the CO’s office.The final member of the group was an African-American with a military buzz cut and slight shadow. He acted like he was in his own territory, saluting at high ranking officers and nodding at those of lower rank than his disguise.

The first man reached his destination, the place riddled with guards and cameras. He walked out and spoke into the ear microphone, “The place has got a shit-load of cameras, and I don’t think I’ll be able to handle all the guards. Hoxton, go find a power box and shut it down. Chains, you know the military, come with me once Hoxton’s cut the power.”

“Got it mate”, A Sheffield accent replied through the mic. Not a few seconds later a, “Roger” came through, gravely in return.

Meanwhile, the second member just watched the break room, hearing the entire conversation. Had no one heard his request for assistance? Doesn’t matter, once the lights went dead, he’d just use his STRYK. He mulled over the thought that he couldn’t bring his AK as it would be too outstanding for a military facility and instead opted for his AMCAR-4. Also concerning him was inability to bring the GL-40. A guard carrying a grenade launcher? Oh sure the others definitely wouldn’t notice his giant ass, explosive weapon. Instead he had to bring a Compact-5. Why not a Mk. 11? Or a Locomotive 12 G?

All together, he was pissed. Everyone but him could bring along their signatures since they were actually deemed usable by the military. He looked at one guard in particular, his breath catching his throat. Slowly, but shakily he brought his hand up to his mic.

“Guys, they have Cloakers… Fuckin’… Cloakers.” He said as calmly as possible; however in his state it more like a quiet shriek.

“Wait, I thought this was military. Bulldozer I understand, but Shields, Tazers and Cloakers?”

“Wait, hold on Dallas, did you say Tazers? And Shields? AND people in giant tacky suits that are extremely hard to kill!?”

“Yeah, saw a couple Tazers back on the way to the diamond and saw a shield lounging around the damned thing. Stay calm Wolf, Hoxton will get over to your position when the power goes out.”

Hoxton cut through the conversation with his own input, “Don’t worry Wolfy, I’ll hold your hand.”
Scowling internally at the joke, he sighed and dropped his hand. He looked up to see the Cloaker standing over him, making him slightly squirm. The Cloaker sat, a bottle of PowerAde in his hand.

“So… you’re part of the new guards. Sound a tad foreign there bud.” The Cloaker said, sitting down in a chair. “So tell me, where ya from?” Oh, Bostonian accent… Lovely.

“Sweden.” Wolf replied near inaudibility.

“Say again rookie?”

“Sweden, sir.”

“So your Swedish, eh? What’s your name?”

“Kjell Bondevik.” The two sat there, Wolf staring at the table and the Cloaker keeping a close eye on the robber. Several moments passed, tension in the air when finally, Wolf got up from his vantage point and left. Leaving the break room, he turned the corner and ran right into an over reactive Shield who, in turn, busted his nose as a reflex with his name implied equipment.

Staring down, the Shield offered his words of concern. “Well shit… You alright?” The Shield said looking down at the crumpled Swede. Meanwhile, Wolf was holding his nose and going over the possibilities. A, completely ignore Dallas’ plan and shoot everyone, or B, go to the infirmary and get his nose patched, along with stealing a few morphine syringes and THEN shoot everyone.

“Hey buddy, I said are you okay? Your nose loo-“, Wolf took a choice not within his mental checklist. The Shield currently had a fully-automatic weapon aimed at his head, and there was no way he could bring his protection up fast enough to block the bullets that were waiting at a fingers command. Slowly getting to his feet, Wolf had donned his Demon mask and looked down at the captive Shield. He brought his un-occupied hand to his mic and calmly spoke.

“Hoxton, cut the power now. Dallas, find a vantage point, and Chains… Start unloading into everyone nearby. Enough time has passed.” With that, Wolf unloaded into the Shield's eye-popping face. Turning around, he walked back towards the break room. Reloading his sidearm, he brought up his AMCAR-4 and shot an oblivious soldier who just walked through his destinations door. With the body being a door stopper, he unloaded into everyone in the break room, making sure to hit the Cloaker who had grabbed his sidearm let loose a round that went flying past his head.

With gunshots heard, Hoxton shot the power board with his M308, and turned to a nearby bewildered Tazer, quickly dispatching him. He ran through the halls, ignoring everyone, pulling on his Weeping Clown mask. Switching his primary rifle for his short barreled Locomotive 12 G, he put a shotgun slug through a nearby soldier’s knee, effectively putting him out of action. Turning a corner, he faced the backside of Bulldozer. Walking backwards, he placed a trip mine on the wall and activated the laser. Hiding behind crate at a safe distance he cried out, “OVER HERE, YOU LUMP OF AMERICAN FAT!” Turning around the Bulldozer charged, and as soon as he breached the laser, a pound of concentrated C4 blew past his armor, turning his insides to mush.

Running down the maze of corridors, Hoxton met up with Wolf, who had just finished off another Cloaker with his STRYK. The two nodded and went off towards the room Dallas had mentioned. Soon enough they saw the older gentleman with his Smiling American on, mowing down anyone stupid enough to arise from cover with his Brenner 21. No one noticed a Cloaker sneaking up over head, looking warily down at the three. While he remembered something about 4 members, the 4th wasn’t there. Shrugging off the missing robber, he jumped down, quickly kicking Hoxton in the gut while pointing his gun at the back of Dallas’ head.

He turned to see Wolf contemplating whether to shoot or not. While his eyes were masked, Wolf’s body language proved that right now, the Cloaker wasn’t leaving. With Dallas as a hostage and Hoxton holding his gut, all the Cloaker needed to worry about was the Swede… And the Swede didn’t even have to shoot. Instead, a .44 caliber flying through the air at magnum force went through the goggled enforcers shoulder, disabling use of his firearm. Another ripped through the air, this time hitting his back.

Chains was reloading his Bronco .44, a white and purple Dark Clown mask on. Before he arrived, Chains had ran through the hallways, picking a helmet off a nearby crate and sticking to his disguise. Splitting up with another soldier they prepared to breach the door Chains came through, when the soldier soon had a 12 gauge shotgun shell take off his head. Chains then breached the door to reveal the events that recently transpired.

“Guys, watch where you shoot, apparently the military was shipping some experimental plasma containers that are full of not just plasma but along with Uranium and some other radioactive ores. Also make sure the power doesn’t go out, becau-“ Bain didn’t get to finish his message, the result of Hoxton’s destruction of the power box took effect and resulted in the plasma and Uranium to haphazardly collide together with the other ores.

The resulting mixtures along with the heated air from bullets flying resulted in an explosion that wiped out the entire floor.

Meanwhile in a completely different and yet to be discovered place, a certain pink pony had a strange feeling.

Author's Note:

And no, they will not magically land in Equestria. Instead... Wait a minute... That's giving away details, DON'T TRICK ME!!!