• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 431 Views, 1 Comments

Villainy. - Debonair



Good and Evil are caught in a power struggle, and the shadows have given birth to the most powerful of warriors.

  • ...
6
 1
 431

Chapter 1.

Miss Hayden looked down at the pictures on the table and picked them up. "Are these?" She shuffled through them. "Targets?" I watched as her eyes got wider and wider. "No you can't, they're innocent creatures."

"What is innocent, tis but a word. They are by no means innocent,"

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! You can't just put them on the chopping block just because you hate them."

"Thou art trying my patience."

"Oh drop the old English shit, I'm a pilot, I got twenty twenty vision, and you know what I'm outta here, I'm gonna go fix my plane and I'm gonna warn them about your serious case of bullshit."

"I have no time for this, Shadows, bring me her head!"

"Yes Princess." About ten of those muscled horses busted through the door, crossbows in hoof. "Right away."

"Have fun," In a split second my left revolver fired and a bullet ripped through one's head and I swung my Shotgun around and whacked Miss Moon upside the head.

"Call off the goons, or I blow your brains out little lady."

"You wouldn't, dare." She seemed shocked that I'd disrespect authority, due to my so called past.

"I do, call them off, let her go, and throw in some spending money, or so help me God, I'll give you day terrors Nightmare."

"There is no God,"

"So there's nobody to stop me is there?" I the reflection of her eyes I could see my own, crazed and determined. "Clock's ticking, make your choice, to live or die?"

"You win, Shadows release her." With almost a sense of unwillingness the shadows obliged, Dissension among the ranks, very interesting.

"Two things is gonna happen right now. First things first, she gets enough money to fix her plane, and second she walks outta here without anybody touching her from that point touching her but me, understood?"

"Sir, yes Sir!" The nine remaining Shadows seemed to take my orders better than Miss Moon's. I walked over to Miss Hayden and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Why are you helping me?" Her eyes belayed any thought of fear but I could feel her heart pounding and body shaking. "The stories I've been told said you were ruthless, conniving, and downright sadistic." She shook her head. "But that's why you were brought on."

"Every man, woman, and child deserves to make their own choices, and I respect yours. Sides I still got the right to refuse service. If'n you and I cross paths again I can't guarantee that we'll be on speaking terms, you understand?"

"Thanks William,"

"Call me Willie," A shadow stopped by my side and hoofed me a pouch. "How much?"

"Five hundred Sir."

"Good," I handed the bag to her. "This should be plenty, for food and one of them plasma thingies."

"Thank you."

"Now get out of here before I change my mind Soldier."

"Yes Sir Chief Hill." She saluted and shook my hand,

"We'll be seeing eachother again real soon now you hear?" She left and after I was sure she was out of earshot I turned to Miss Moon who had the death stare deep enough to give me chills.

"It was imperative that she be silenced, if she were to warn them it would be devastating to my plans to destroy the X-od."

"Are these ten in league with the enemy,"

"Not exactly."

"Alrighty come clean, just who are they and why do you want them dead? I need this kind of information, before I decide they're worth the shit ton of trouble I just slammed down on my plate." I spread out the nine pictures, on the board. "Talk, to me."

"The Zebra Zecora, is one of the very few non Unicorns to utilize magic."

"Why is she on the list?"'

"She is helping the enemy of this I am sure,"

"How do you know?"

"My Spies in the kingdom have relayed this information."

"Alright, now this one." I pointed to the light blue one with rainbow mane.

"Rainbow Dash, she along with these five are top priority," She pointed to five others A purple one with a horn, a white one with a horn, a yellow one with wings, an orange one, and a pink one. "These six possess the Elements of Harmony, Loyalty, Magic, Generosity, Kindness, Honesty, and Laughter in respects."

"What do they have to do with this?"

"The Elements are weapons yes but they do not harm let alone kill I don't want to reform the X-od I want them eradicated."

"How would one go about taking them out of the picture?"

"What, thou art actually pondering such a difficult task?"

"Are they like Christmas lights or like bullets?"

"What does that even mean?"

"If I take one out do the others not work, or do I have to remove them all for the gun not to fire?"

"I suppose if one is rendered inert all others are as well, in the case of them." She pointed to the final two. "My so called counterpart Luna and the one whom tops the list Celestia. When She had to use the Elements on Luna and myself they were rendered inert for one thousand years due to the fact that their friendship was severed thanks to the the fact of my appearance in the mind of the Lunar Maiden."

"Let me get this straight, these weapons are useless if you have no friends, why that's just plain stupid. I mean why use those when you got one of these?" I pulled out my left revolver and reloaded, There were no bullets. "This was a Russian Rouge. Very clever,you stacked the odds in your favor in case I turned around and tried to kill you. You are the perfect politician."

"I'd prefer the term Misunderstood."

"Okay, The plan will probably consist of heavy undercover work followed by subtle attempts at assassination I've done this before. Now about humans, are we all gone or do we got some stragglers hanging on?"

"There have been some reports of a few but none to worry about for now."

"Speak softly and carry a big stick, I speak loud and carry a Boomstick."