• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 753 Views, 10 Comments

Silvermane - Fanskapet



Who is this strange stallion that wandered into Sweet Apple Acres? Why does he walk with Fluttershy?

  • ...
1
 10
 753

Chapter 3 The walk back

"We're back." Applejack said, as she and Fluttershy walked out of the house.

"Mhm, so are we done here?" Silvermane sighed, blowing a strand of his mane from his right eye.

"Uhm y-yes." Fluttershy stuttered, as Silvermane gave her an annoyed look.

"Good." He snorted, as he went over to pick up the quilts and other items he had been carrying, giving Big Mac a quick nod before he begun walking back towards Ponyville.

"Thank you so much Applejack" Fluttershy smiled, at her friend before hurrying after Silvermane..

"Don't mention it, we need workers anyway, just remember what ah told ya!" Applejack shouted after her.

"I will, w-wait for me!" Fluttershy waved back at her, before hurrying after silvermane.

"What's up with that face?" Big Mac asked, as he saw Applejack scrunching up her face into a frown.

"Ah don't trust that guy one bit." Narrowing her eyes at the pair leaving Sweet Apple Acres, putting a hoof to her chin before turning her head towards Big Mac.
"Big Mac can ya handle the work yerself for a while?"

"Sure thing sis, but why?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at his sister, as it was not exactly common for her to skip work.

"Ahm goin to see Rainbow Dash for a second pair of eyes, don't really wan't to leave Fluttershy alone with that guy." She said, as she begun walking towards a familiar cloudhouse floating in the air not to far from Sweet Apple Acres.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


15 minutes later at the edge of Ponyville park, on the road leading towards Fluttershys cottage.





"Soohooo hot today." A mint green unicorn sat on a bench and whined as she leaned against her friend.

"Oh stop complaining and just turn the other side, you're getting sweat all over me." The other mare moaned as she tried to push her away.

"Aww don't be like thaaat." Lyra sighed, before turing her eyes towards a strange sight coming their way.

"Hey isn't that Fluttershy? and she's walking with a stallion?!!" She continued, pointing towards Ponyville, causing her friend to bolt upright and look where Lyra was pointing, which in turn caused Lyra to fall off the bench as her leverage dissapeared.

"Fluttershy?"

"Oh uhm hi Bon Bon and hello Lyra."

"Well I be ..... Fluttershy i would ever expect to see you with a stallion." Bon Bon winked at Fluttershy, causing her to blush and hide behind her mane.

"Oh n-no I oh no he-he's just a friend." Fluttershy managed to stutter forth, while trying to make herself as small as possible.

"Oh Fluttershy you know Bon Bon is only joking." Lyra smiled from her position on the ground, as Bon Bon tried to supress a giggle.

"Oh i don't know *snort* they make a cute couple." Bon Bon giggled, as she saw Fluttershy blush even redder and desperatly trying to hide behind her mane, causing Silvermane to just sigh and roll his visible eye as he begun walking again.

"He's a rude one isn't he?" Lyra said as he walked past, gulping a bit as he stopped in his track and slowly turned his head back at her, snorting and spitting in front of her before resuming his walk to Fluttershys cottage.

"Oh oh my." Fluttershy stared holding a hoof to her mouth.

"Did you see that?"

"I-I'm so sorry." Fluttershy stuttered, as she saw both of her friends faces.

"You're sorry? he spat at Lyra!!" Bon Bon growled, glaring daggers after Silvermane.

"Yeah!"

"I-I should have told you, h-he doesn't really uhm like unico-" Fluttershy said, before getting interupted by a shout from Silvermane

"Fluttershy!! you coming or what?!!"

"Oh uhm I-I better go." She said, nodding as a goodbye before once again hurrying after Silvermane, leaving the 2 mares to look at each other with worried looks on their faces.