• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 753 Views, 10 Comments

Silvermane - Fanskapet



Who is this strange stallion that wandered into Sweet Apple Acres? Why does he walk with Fluttershy?

  • ...
1
 10
 753

chapter 11 Trouble?

" And that is what you should give him to help him get a nice sheen on his feathers." Fluttershy smiled, placing a bottle of vitamins on the table, shoving it towards her alicorn friend.

"Oookay, thank you so much Fluttershy, this will be perfect for him." Twilight said writing down the last words on a small notebook, taking a moment to look at what she wrote, nodding and putting the notepad down on the table and taking a sip from her tea.

"But uhm I'm not here only for the tea and the healthcare tips for Owlowicious."

"Oh? you're not?" Fluttershy asked, as she poured some more tea in her cup, holding it towards Twilight, who only smiled and shook her head.

"No, you see Applejack and Rainbow Dash came by yesterday about something I wished to talk to you about." Looking Fluttershy in the eyes, and drinking the last of her tea cup.

"Oh, oh you mean?" Fluttershy mumbled, shrinking back a bit and avoiding her friends eyes.

"Silvermane, yes." Twilight nodded.

"O-okay I-I guess Applejack told you everything." Fluttershy asked, doing her best to hide behind her mane and at the same time stroking it nervously.

"Yes and I am curious how well it goes, since I heard you managed to get him a job at Sweet Apple Acres."

"Y-you aren't mad I haven't told you or the girls?" Fluttershy stopped midstroke and looked back up at Twilight.

"Mad? no, we are just concerned." She said, giving her an understanding smile.

"W-well I understand you might be uhm concerned, but he is really nice and helpfull, he has helped alot around the cottage." Fluttershy said, nervously switching her gaze between the stove, Twilight and her tea cup.

"He hasn't you know, been angry at you?"

"N-no, why do you ask?" Hunching down trying to make herself as small a spossible, looking at her friend nervously.

"Well I heard this morning from Lyra about a stallion of his description, had an incident yesterday at the park."

"Oh no.... s-she uhm ....well are they uhm."

"Angry?" Twilight asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Fluttershy nodded.

"Well that and shocked since they never had any trouble before you know with their relationship."

"....W-well he is kinda ... how should I say it." Fluttershy said turning her teacup in her hooves.

"Homophobic?" Twilight raised an eyebrow in question.

"What? nonononono it-it's not that! he doesn't even know about their relationship." Fluttershy shook her head.

"But then why did he get so angry?" Twilight questioned, grabbing the teapot with her magic and filling up her teacup.

"I-I'm not really sure I can tell you.." Her friend answered holding out her teacup towards her friends.

"Then I won't force you, but be sure to tell anyone of us if you ever get in trouble with him, okay?" Twilight said taking another sip of her tea, seeing her friend give a relaxing sigh and a small smile back.

"More tea?"

She continued still holding the teapot in her magic.

"Yes, thank you." Fluttershy held up her cup letting it be filled, happy that the subject was dropped, atleast for now.

"Is that Applejack? didn't she say she was busy today?" Twilight asked, putting down the pot as she looked out through the window lifting the curtain to the side to get a better view.

"What?" Fluttershy leaned forward seeing her orange friend trotting towards her homestead.

"Oh no, something bad must have happened."

Author's Note:

okay made a rewrite since I just couldn't make the next chapter work

hope you guys liked it

and as always sorry for the few updates but I have such a writers block I just stare at what I written for about an hour writing like 3 words