• Published 28th Jan 2013
  • 1,111 Views, 55 Comments

Colliding Dream Worlds - migzie

  • ...
14
 55
 1,111

Don't Snoozy On This Doozy Of An Announcement, Princess

“You were AMAZING, Dashie!” Fluttershy panted.

“I told you, I always keep my promises!” Rainbow Dash smirks. “Come on, you.” she says smacking Fluttershy’s bottom. “Time to get up and go to work! I’ll meet you in the shower?” Dash was already half way to the bathroom.

“MmmmHmmm!” was Fluttershy’s only reply as she still lies in bed smiling, catching her breath and trying to slow her heart beats down to a normal tempo. She looks at the clock on Dash’s side of the bed and scrambles out of bed. She’ll be the one late! It’s Thursday! Today was her Rainbow’s late start.

Fluttershy hopped into the shower with Rainbow Dash and couldn’t afford any funny business so she brushed her teeth, shampooed and conditioned her hair, and hopped out giving Dash a quick kiss. She rambles to Dash as she puts her clothes on, “We’re having dinner at Apple Jack’s tonight so we don’t have to worry about cleaning this Fortress… and I don’t have to cook, Rarity is cooking… I’ll be at the Forest Preserve’s Wildlife Care Center till 1… and then at the Animal Hospital till 5:30 today… I’ll meet you back here at 6… and we’ll go together… I got to go… I love you… have a great day!” Out the door Fluttershy goes.

Rainbow Dash just stood there. Water running down her athletic competently toned muscle body. “I love you!” she calls out knowing Fluttershy has left the building, so to speak. She finishes her shower ten minutes later and gets dressed in a jiffy. She didn’t really have to be anywhere till 3. ‘I can go for a little bit of exercise! And I’m sure Scoots would love some extra flying practice!’ she thinks for a second and out the door she went as well.

*******

Rainbow Dash finished her run in front of Pinkie Pie’s bakery/café. She put on an award winning smile on her face to greet Pinkie. Scootaloo is here with her friends as well. Perfect. Dash is sure Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom wouldn’t mind Scoots gone for a couple hours. Everyone is meeting up for dinner anyway!

“DASH! My ears are tingling, eyes a fluttering, and knees twitching hard! So that means… WATCH OUT!” Pinkie Pie forewarns her friend… too late. She runs over to Dash. “OMG! OMG! Are you okay, Dash!?”

A groaning sound sputters out of Dash as she gets up from the door being swung open making her crash a couple feet away between tables. “At least I landed in style!” she was able to respond. “What’s up with you?”

“Ohhh, Dash… I have been having a lot of Pinkie Sense Combos since yesterday! A real big…” Pinkie starts to shake forgetting where she left off. “…it's a doozy. Something you never expect to happen is gonna happen! Hu-bu-bu-bu-bu hu-bu-bu-bu! And it’s gonna happen... at din-n-n-n-n-n-n-in-in-inner t-t-t-t-tonight!”

“Oh my goodness! OH NO!” Dash starts to worry. “Are you sure it wasn’t just me crashing into your shop!?”

“NO! I told you what the combo was when you were standing by the door, silly willy nilly!”

“I was going to fit in an extra flying practice with Scootaloo after a cupcake or something but I’ll be out of commission for a bit, heh, so I won’t even mention it to the kid and wait till practice tomorrow while Fluttershy and Rarity are at the spa.” explains Dash without really needing to justify herself.

“Nope, nope, NOPE!” Pinkie bounced around which turned into that shaking spasm again. “I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I’ll gr-gr-gr-grab-ab-ab you a cup-up-upcake in a sec-ec-econd!”

“No rush, Pinks!” Rainbow Dash sits down and props her legs on the chair across her. An idea sprouted in her mind. “HEY!” she yelled through the bakery’s swinging door that leads to the back. “I can’t fly on these wings right now… BUT I SURE CAN PULL SOME PRANKS IF YOU WANT TO BEFORE DINNER BUT I HAVE TO…” Dash lowers her voice because Pinkie walked back out “…be home by 6-ish so I can go to A.J.’s with Fluttershy.”

“DEAL! I haven’t gone to the PRANKS store in ages!” exclaims Pinkie Pie.

“Dude, we were just there not even a week ago!” Dash starts to laugh and soon was joined with Pinkie’s laughter.

*******

Home. Just in time to meet up with Fluttershy with 10 seconds left to spare. Yep, there Fluttershy is pulling into the driveway.”Hey, Babe!” she says running to greet her wife with a ‘quickie cuddle’. She was happily showered with kisses.

“Do you want to drive or should I?” Fluttershy asks. “I want to leave right away just in case Rarity needs some help in the kitchen… if that’s okay with you…”

“I thought we could fly there…” Rainbow Dash starts to say and continues on before being interrupted. “I figured with today’s evening weather, the first warm-ish night of spring… it’d be romantic to lay on a cloud before and ummm…” she starts to fake cough “…you know… before coming back here to sleep…” Dash finishes her spiel in almost the volume Fluttershy usually speaks on.

“Mmmmm, Dashie… Ohhh, youuuuu!!!!” Fluttershy says in a sexy voice, her hot breath trailing into Dash’s ear as she licks it and nibbles. She pulls away and holds her Rainbow’s hand and they start to fly to Sweet Apple Acres.

Loud noises could be heard a mile away from Apple Jack’s most humbled abode. Granny Smith was sitting at the kitchen table babbling on about how back in the day this is how it’s done. Big Mac kept getting yelled at for trying to taste test all the food before it was ready to be platted and brought to the barn in the back where most of the parties are held. Pinkie and Twilight were fighting about the “Pinkie Senses” again. The television was on extra high because Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo couldn’t hear what they were watching due to all the racket in the background. But it sure did smell good!

The pegasi couple landed on the front step of the house still hand holding. They didn’t have speak out loud when they both thought, “Thank goodness this isn’t at our place this week!” It usually was though since the Princesses renovated and linked both their cloud mansion and cottage together as a wedding present making it known as the “RainbowShy Fortress”. Speaking of Princesses, Princess Celestia, Luna, AND Cadence along with Twilight Sparkle’s older brother Shining Armor landed behind them on the Royal Carriage. They all greeted each other and entered together. Rarity freaks out because her meals are not quite ready.

Rarity shoos everyone out to the back barn to sit down already, except Fluttershy who asks if there was anything she needed and she gratefully accepted the help. All they needed to do was plate the food. Rarity was in wedding planning mode and took it up a notch. So instead of bringing the dishes whole on serving platters, it was being brought out restaurant style. Everyone’s plate was to be the same and if they wanted more, they’d have to go back into the main house to get it. Pinkie Pie would have helped and stayed too, but she was still being a human vibrator. Rarity couldn’t afford to serve jumbled food to her guests.

Everyone “Ooooed” and “Ahhhed” at the plates floating towards them. Rarity and Fluttershy took their places at the table. The “Thanks for the Food” prayer was led by Shining Armor. Everyone dug in. It was a silent table because everyone was too busy enjoying their meals to talk until Granny Smith says audibly, “It does taste delicious, but ya coulda donnit in less the time, younin!” Everyone laughed. Even Rarity, though hers were giggles through reddened cheeks.

Princess Celestia spoke up after seeing Pinkie Pie jitter violently in her seat. “Attention, EVERYONE.” Everyone stopped laughing and gave the Princess their undivided attention. “There are very important matters to be discussed. My pesky nephew Prince Blueblood…” Celestia stops for a second as everyone looks over to Rarity rolling her eyes, for she once pursued idiot boy before admitting her feelings for Apple Jack “…has informed me on what I am about to say. I apologize because I really was looking forward to having this dinner as a regular fun filled time as it usually is every week… But something has come up that needs to be addressed and contained.” Twilight raises an eyebrow and looks at Pinkie.

“King Sombra…” Princess Celestia started to say and hears Rainbow Dash gasp after the name “…is planning on sabotaging Queen Chrysalis’s Changeling Kingdom and kidnapping all her changeling subjects to use them for his own requests. Mostly likely, he will attack the Crystal Empire. He will take over that whole palace first and then force his way out of the Equestrian Boundaries and into the rest of the world who cannot protect themselves from Evil Madness Magic, let alone regular magic.” She stops her announcement when she realizes Rainbow Dash was still gasping trying to inhale air and Fluttershy was shaking worse than Pinkie Pie.

Princess Luna stands up and orders, “CATCH THEM! THEY ARE ABOUT TO FALL!”