• Published 26th Jan 2013
  • 945 Views, 102 Comments

Do Wishes Come True? - WishingStar



Do wishes come true or are they just false hopes and dreams? In this story our dear Princess Luna will begin to understand the reason why such a question even exists.

  • ...
4
 102
 945

Episode Premier thoughts

Please read the whole thing!

If you have been wondering about when the chapters are coming back and when new ones are coming out, I'm sorry to say that they will be delayed for a little while longer, because Season 4 is coming out tomorrow morning. For those of you who don't know, the episode premier might be about the origins of the elements of harmony. I need to see this premier before I do anymore work, because this entire season might change how my story works out. So I will be working on my chapters while this season plays as well as updating and editing previous chapters if anything changes.

What are my hopes for this season? I already know that this season is going to be a big one, but I'm also very worried about this season. In one of the cons a small clip of some of the episodes were shown and one of them had princess Luna in them. Supposedly the episode will be having Twilight learn about the events that had Luna turn into Nightmare Moon through the eyes of Celestia. At first this sounded exiting to me, but after thinking about this I've starting asking questions about this episode. Why does Twilight need to learn about? Did Luna turn evil again? If so will she turn back to good or will something happen to her that will cause her to go missing from the show for some time? If they do get rid of Luna I will be so mad with the show that I might just leave the fandom. I love this show and all of the characters, but Luna and her entire back story is the reason why I loved this show. In the future I will write out why I find Luna having the best character arc,... but I will give a quick reason why. Her character arc (in theory) is the reason why Celestia acts the way she does now.

The edited version of the first chapter will be out in a few days. I hope this won't be too long of a wait.