• Published 30th Jan 2013
  • 1,946 Views, 18 Comments

Celestial Tortures Book I: Monster - Rarity Belle



Was Discord always as evil or chaotic as he is known for? Or did something else turn him to that path..? Madness is a powerful something to have, devastating to wield.

  • ...
13
 18
 1,946

Chapter 6

“When all you thought of me is a beast that can't be tamed.

The monster that you saw me for is the monster I became.”

Luna and Celestia took a look at the Elements for a couple of seconds. Then the mare of the sun turned her attention back to Starswirl. “A-Are you sure, these ‘elements’, can help us?” she asked with the curiosity dripping from her tone.

He nodded to her in a conforming manner. “Yes they can. For not only do they carry the souls of your mother and father, but also, they represent harmony itself.” The stallion levitated each of the necklaces and the tiara out of the container. “These items combined, give you the power to overcome Discords chaos and will make you be able to stop him.”

“But with what do we stop him? Do we mindlessly blast him with beams?” questioned Luna while she already imaged the way things would work out.

Starswirl chuckled in a well-meant manner at her words and shook his head at the same time. “No Luna. As much as you love it to blow things up, let’s not do that,” commented Starswirl.

“So then, what is the plan?” asked Celestia.

“I have been thinking throughout the night, and taking everything in consideration. And since we can not kill him, nor put him simply in a cell. We should...”

But before Starswirl could continue his story he was interrupted by Luna who spoke some words before she thought about them, “we freeze him!”

“Freeze?” asked Celestia in surprise.

Her sister stood up and walked a little around the room. “Yes, we freeze him in a chunk of ice, then he is unable to move,” revealed Luna to the pair of them. She thought it was a good idea.

“Have you considered the hot temperatures in the summer which will melt the ice?” asked Celestia of her. The plan was good but it was still riddled with holes which Luna didn’t see.

“Uhm, no,” answered Luna before her ears went down. She took place again on the couch letting go a sad sigh.

“Luna is right though,” said Starswirl in her defense. Both mares looked at the stallion and stared in confusion as he did his story. “But we are not going to freeze him though, but the results will be the same. Celestia, Luna, I am sorry to say, but have to imprison him in stone.”

“I-In stone?!” Celestia sputtered out, “no Starswirl. This will not happen, not as long as I am still princess of this land!”

“Would you rather have the land of harmony be kept in pure chaos?” replied Starswirl in response. If she had any better idea about ending it all, she was welcome to tell him.

“N-No, of, of course not! But I am not going to turn a being into stone!”

The stallion let go a deep sigh and stood up from his chair. He began to pace back and forth around the room before words would leave his mouth. “Princess Celestia, I have known you ever since you were a foal, you always try to find the best of everypony sometimes at the cost of your own, no less. But you must understand this, not every road you walk has a middle you can walk on! He is unreasonable. I am sorry, but there is no other choice Celestia.”

The alicorn listened carefully to his words, sighing a little to them. Her mind thought them over while looking for other solutions they might have. There was only one though. “Y-You are right.”

Luna looked surprised to her sister and blinked a couple times to process the gotten information. “A-Are you sure about this all, sis?” Celestia simply gave a nod to her sister.

“I am sorry it has to be done like this,” said Starswirl. “But you must know, there is no other way of solving this.”

“S-Starswirl, this spell, is it dangerous?” Luna spoke with a soft tone, fearing the answer.

The elderly stallion gave a nod and replied to the younger sister. “Very dangerous, if it goes wrong, chances are big you end up being stoned.” The blue mare gulped a little in response.

“But you can guide us through it right?” asked Celestia.

“No... I can not guide you through it. I can only teach you its ways the best I can. For this is not my battle to fight, but yours.”

Both mares gave a nod of understanding as their eyes fell upon the Elements. “What do they represent, if I may ask?” asked Celestia as her curiosity had gained once more.

“As I said, they do not only represent your parents, but also harmony. Which is made of six characteristics. Do you know them?” said Starswirl. Both mare shook their heads before Starswirl sighed a little in response to their words. “I had high hopes they would have told you a little bit about it. Anyway, harmony itself is made by six characteristics, six unexplainable things which are needed.”

The necklace in the form of an apple raised a little while Starswirl said a single word. “Honesty.” The necklace lowered again as the necklace in the form of a balloon raised. “Laughter.” The necklace lowered as one in the form of a thunderbolt raised. “Loyalty.” It lowered as one in the form of a butterfly raised. “Kindness.” It lowered as the last necklace in the form of a gem raised a little. “Generosity.” The last necklace lowered as the tiara was raised a little. “And above all, magic.”

Both princesses looked in awe as he did his story. “These items, are the very core of harmony itself. Why they have these shapes, is unknown to me. Maybe, it has to do with something far in the future. Your parents, left a lot of mysteries to the world.”

Starswirl knew that he was trailing off, so he tried his best to return to it. “And with you two being the princesses of harmony. You two, combined with the elements, will have the power to overcome his chaotic nature and can turn him into stone. There is only one problem to this though,” said Starswirl before he opened the container again and levitated the elements back in it. Celestia and Luna looked at him as they questioned his words. “It takes a lot of magic to pull it off, in the worst case, you both will pass away in the events,” the stallion spoke to end his story.

“B-But he will be imprisoned right?” asked Luna.

Starswirl gave her a nod to it. “Yes he will.”

“Then it is worth it,” said Celestia in a confident tone.

Both her sister and the stallion gave a nod to her words. “I give you two freedom to wander through the tower, but come tomorrow morning, we shall deepen ourselves into the spell and discuss tactics for as long as we need to prepare ourselves. The land is at stake.”

The princesses agreed to his final words and they went their own way as Starswirl took place behind his desk and began reading. Luna walked back up the stairs to who knows the floor. But Celestia was highly in doubt. In doubt with herself, with her manners, her sister. She sat there for minutes, which slowly turned into hours while her eyes closed themselves.

---

The hours passed before the alicorn was taken from her sleep. The loud ‘umf’ of a heavy book fell upon on the table where Starswirl sat. “Sorry that I startled you, Celestia, but it happens sometimes.”

The mare let go a small chuckle just before she stood up. She slowly trotted towards the stairs to move up. But not before she finally got the chance to observe the ground level of the tower.

Celestia let her eyes take the time at the sight she saw, the big circular base of the stone structure. The countless bookshelves which took over almost half the left side. It was a very interesting and ingenious design which made usage of the stairs to start the shelves with. She noticed the big oaken door with the stained glass window in it and looked further.

On the right wall where drawings and paintings of past events which covered most of the wall. The old stone wall could be made on several points but not by many. There were two tables to be found, one surrounded by the couch and a couple chair, housing the Elements under it and a dining table on which Starswirl was reading his book. She moved up the stone stairs to the first floor holding both the bathroom and the kitchen. Celestia had a look at both of them but then moved on as they weren't anything special.

The alicorn continued on the stairs walking to the first bedrooms, the ones of Starswirl and one for a guest. Celestia tried both doors but they both were shut tight. “Then again, it is not my place to look into his bedroom, privacy should be respected,” she said to herself. The mare looked in the hallway where once again many paintings of ponies hung and thus could be seen.

Her eyes took a look at a couple of them and a small tear began to build up in her eye as it were paintings of when both Luna and herself as little fillies. She wiped away the tear while walking further up the stairs and reached up for the third floor.

When Celestia reached the third floor, her sister’s voice could be heard mumbling complex calculations. She let go a soft chuckle at the sound of t. She looked at the two other guest bedrooms and on both doors, a small chalkboard with their cutie marks on it.

The moon for Luna and the sun for Celestia. And on the chalkboards were their names written in little filly magic. The memory of doing it had been forgotten, they did that so long ago. And even though so many years if not decades had passed, it still looked like if it was written yesterday.

She entered her own bedroom and took note at the brightly colored walls, after which the princess let a sigh of nostalgia leave as memories of forgotten times returned. The mare closed her eyes a little and saw a filly version of herself entering the room and hopped on the bed. On there she curled up while the rain softly landed against the window. A younger Starswirl entered the room and walked up to bed. He sat down at the edge just before he would hum some soft tunes. As a result would the filly slowly fell asleep, starting to snore softly under the humming.

Her eyes opened themselves again and she found herself smiling lightly. The alicorn took place on the bed and curled up on it like when she was filly. Celestia began to hum that same tune as the stallion did all those years ago. And slowly she hummed herself to sleep, at the time peacefully while the light of the day slowly got traded in for the darkness of the night.

The next day she woke up from rain still ticking softly against her window. The mare let go a small moan as she began to stretch herself a little before her eyes opened. After doing their round around the room stared the eyes a little outside through the window. But as she looked through, the alicorn let go a little sigh, the rail falling freely through the magic shield which guarded the tower from the chaos of Discord.

---

Meanwhile in the castle, the draconequus sat bored and upside down in his throne as a couple gray ponies tried to entertain him. “Ugh, why are you all so boring!?” he said as he looked at them.

The ponies looked at each other and then back to him, pointing hooves at each other. They glared each other in the eyes before they looked back to Discord. “His fault!” they both exclaimed.

The draconequus positioned himself upright before he left the throne. He walked down the steps as he snapped his fingers and both the front and hind legs as well as the heads of both ponies got tied up with small puppet ropes as he flew up to the wooden boards which hold the strings and grabbed them. “Now dance for me, my puppets!” he said under a dark laugh as he moved the boards along and the both of them started to dance.

Some time had passed while the ponies had danced under his orchestra. Then he just dropped the boards and they collapsed like they didn't had any muscle anymore. Discord flew down to them and laughed. “Now, be two nice puppets and don’t make a mess while I am gone, okay?” He chuckled and flew away, out of the chaotic Castle and flew over the land to inspect it all and perhaps see a couple of things that might have been of interest for him.

---

“Luna, Celestia, are you two awake already?” Starswirl asked as he knocked on the doors of both mares. Luna only let go a small moan as Celestia opened the door, greeting him with a warm smile.

“Morning Starswirl,” she said looking at him.

He gave a smile in return while he spoke the words. “Breakfast is ready.” She gave a slight nod and he turned himself around, walking down the steps once again.

The white alicorn wandered down two floors to the bathroom. There she began to refresh herself before walking even further down to the stairs, reaching the bottom level and took place behind the oaken dining table as her eyes looked upon the breakfast.

“Luna not out yet?” asked Starswirl who already sat behind the table.

The white alicorn let go a small chuckle. “Give her some time, Starswirl, she is still not used to standing up early in the morning.” He let go a small chuckle of his own and pulled a seat back with his magic. She smiled warm to him as a thanks and took place as hoofsteps stumbled over the stairs.

“Ah, there is our sleepy head,” he said as Luna walked down.

Luna let go a loud yawn after which she pulled a silly face and a light squee. “I am here!”

The blue coated mare took place behind the table as well and looked at her breakfast wanting to begin but looked at the elderly stallion which gave a simple nod. She began eating as Starswirl started to explain. “I am planning to begin your training. Training for your stoning spell. For it isn't a simple spell to stone a being with organ and all. No, this stoning spell, imprisons the being in it, allowing it to live on in loneliness.”

“I see. And with the help of the Elements we will be able to do it?” asked Celestia. In contrary to Luna, she was eating her breakfast at a gentle pace and rate.

He nodded to her and replied with words of his own, “in a way, the Elements will be boosting your natural harmony and weakening him enough to be able to be cast in the spell.”

“So the Elements will help us, by boosting our harmony and weakening his chaos?” Luna asked after she finished her plate. One she had finished in less than a minute. Her appetite was big.

The elderly stallion gave a nod to her made statement. “I do not fully understand how it works. But given your parent’s souls are in them, that has to be the way it work. I, I have been keeping these ever since they made them, but was not allowed to study them...”

Both mares gulped a little at this revelation while looking at each other a little in concern and then back to Starswirl in disbelief. “But enough of this. You two need training,” he said as he stood up and walked up the stairs to the roof of the tower.

They followed him up the stairs in curiosity after finishing their breakfast. When they did finally reach the roof, they found him looking over the chaotic land. “Why hasn't he found the place yet?” Starswirl asked aloud. A rightful question asked at the wrong time.

“Maybe he doesn't know about this place?” said Luna while she walked up to him.

“That can be possible, my dear. But I don’t trust this. Anyway, it, it is just a feeling. Shall we continue?” the stallion spoke before he turned himself around.

Celestia moved up to him and nodded. “We shall, Starswirl. But who is going to be test subject?” There she asked something she better shouldn’t have. Something she regretted right away.

Starswirl looked at Luna who got a little shocked reaction in her eyes but then her expression turned and she spoke under a deep sigh. “Ugh, fine...”

The stallion began to speak about the tomes of the stoning spell. Celestia listened carefully while Luna walked to the middle of the balcony. He kept talking about it, best ways to execute the spell and its dangers. After it all did the alicorn gave a nod and he levitated a book. “Learn the tomes, and imprison your sister,” were the final instructions of Starswirl the Bearded.

“What!?” Luna yelled while she took a couple steps back. She shook her head from side to side. He couldn’t have been that serious, could he? He wouldn’t dare? She wouldn’t dare, would she?

“Don’t be such a foal, Luna. After this you will have your chance,” said Starswirl.

The alicorn stood against her sister after she read through the book she was given and slowly charged up her horn which caused a golden aura around it. Her eyes looked at Luna and the look in her eyes turned stone cold. Luna started to shiver a little as she felt her hooves becoming solid stone. “S-Sis!” But the mare didn't said a word.

Both of Luna’s hind legs slowly turned to stone as Celestia kept looking at her with that stone cold look in her eyes. The stone expended itself further as Luna raised on her hind legs before her hips turned and it moved up further. “Don’t do it Tia!” yelled Luna in the false hope she would stop.

Celestia didn't stop though. Not until her sister had been imprisoned in stone. The princess of the sun discharged her horn the moment it was done and looked at the statue of her sister as Starswirl inspected it inch by inch. “Celestia, I, I don’t know how you did it. Whether it was emotion of mind power. B-But you did it perfectly,” he said while looking at her.

She shook her head a little bit from side to side as she spoke up. “It was none of those. It was love. The love for my sister. To protect her with everything I could. That is why, I think.”

He gave her a nod and kept on inspecting the statue “She, should be able to hear us...” Celestia gulped a little as she looked at her stoned sister. “Now just hope she isn't too mad at you,” said Starswirl just before he charged up his horn. But who was he kidding with his words?

“W-What do you mean?” asked Celestia with a scared voice. But before he could say anything, the stone began to melt off of Luna’s body who slowly lowered herself back on her four hooves, looking at her sister.

“Starswirl... May I?” was the only question that Luna asked.

Starswirl looked over to Celestia and spoke his words. “It is fair you know.” The white mare gave a simple nod. The stallion gave Luna the book that contained the spell tomes. The princess of the night read them through and as she was reading she charged up her horn, covering Celestia in stone slowly. The mare just accepted it and didn't even try to fight back until she was completely imprisoned. Her sister made her way up to the statue under a light, but sinister giggle. “So sis, now you feel it yourself. The cold of the stone while you will be able to hear everything.”

“Enough Luna!” said Starswirl in a raised tone towards her.

Luna shocked up and shook her head a couple times. “S-Sorry Starswirl.” He stepped forward and charged his horn again, causing the stone around Celestia to melt.

Slowly but surely the elder sister came free and shook her head a couple times lightly before a shiver took over her body. “I see why it is called an imprisonment.”

“Now, I gave you this spell, in order to defeat Discord. He has taken the throne... But it is time it returns to its rightful owners. Princess Celestia and princess Luna, soon enough, you will be fighting him and win back the land. Not just for me, not for yourselves, but for everypony. I know you will not be able to get sleep. But do get at least some. For you will win this battle,” he said while he looked to both the mares. He believed in them. He believed they were able to defeat him.

He continued to speak further towards them though. “Celestia, Luna, I have known the two of you since you were foals, I have watched you grow up, have seen how you both earned your cutie marks...” At those words he wiped away a small tear. “I believe in you two. You two can make this reign of chaos stop.” Both princesses nodded to him and they both glanced upon the chaotic land, making their eyes spark a little with the desire to kick the imposter from the throne and take back control. They both kept staring at it until the moonless night started to fall in before they looked each other deeply in the eyes knowing it was time to go to bed and prepare. And so they did.

---

What for them seemed like a night had in fact been years. Discord even managed to disrupt the reality of time itself with his chaotic powers. But as they woke up at the same time and had same thought. They will defeat Discord.

They refreshed themselves and walked down the stairs where Starswirl had made a breakfast fit for a princess. They both took place regal and ate like ladies should. The stallion looked at them and nodded. “When you are ready, you shall go.”

“Thank you, Starswirl, for everything you have done for us,” said Celestia and Luna could only nod in agreement. Which was a thing she gladly did.

He let go a small chuckle before he spoke his words in response to them. “I am just granting the final wish of your parents, making sure you two don’t get into trouble and if it may occur, help you get out of it. It is a wish I don’t regret accepting. Now, it is time to suit you up.”

The princesses finished their breakfast as he moved the small table once more and revealed the hatch again. He opened it with the help of his magic and levitated the small container out, placing it on the dinner table. “For Luna, honesty, loyalty and laughter,” he carefully levitated the necklaces and placed them around Luna’s neck.

Though all the sudden there was a bright flash that appeared. It merged the three together to create one necklace in the shape of her cutie-mark. Even Starswirl’s mouth dropped open at the sight and her looked in utter surprise to it.

“A-And for Celestia, kindness, generosity and magic,” he said as he gave her the two remaining necklaces and the tiara.

Another white flash appeared as the necklaces and the tiara merged together in another necklace in the shape of her cutie mark. “B-Beautiful!” was all he could say as his eyes gazed at both of the mares. The stallion walked over to another small chest. He opened it only to levitate both their royal attire out of it.

“I do believe these are yours,” he said while he carefully placed the pieces on each princess. They both nodded and fixed their chest pieces over their necklaces and their manes started to flow like never before, but lost its multiple coloring. Luna got just light blue flowing mane while Celestia got her pink mane back. They looked at each other and nodded, it was time to put an end to this.

“Starswirl, we want to thank you again for everything,” said Celestia just before she gave him a small kiss on his cheek. He blushed heavily and could feel the harmony in the kiss. Luna gave him a kiss on his other cheek and he felt the pure harmony of them both flowing through his body as he kept blushing, but a wide smile appeared on his face.

“Now go. You two, you two can do it.” He opened the door with his magic and they both walked out, standing side by side as they unwrapped their wings and gave them a powerful flap. The mares had one last look to him, before taking off, breaking through the shield and setting course towards the castle.

---

Discord woke up as every other morning: in his throne in an odd pose. He crawled out of it and cracked a couple bones while making his way over to the balcony and took a glance over the chaotic land, hearing the ponies fighting over nothing. He started to laugh as he started to take off and took his morning flight. “Oh what do I love chaos! So much better than that harmony thing.” He gagged a little. “Never understood that part to be honest.”

The draconequus spread his wings before he began on his morning flight over the parts close to the castle. But while he kept flying over the land, he would enjoy the chaos until he noticed two figure flying towards him. Two figures that he thought to be lost years ago, his years ago.

“What!?” he screamed through the air before he descended to the plains below. The two figures did the same and as soon as they landed, their wings folded back against their bodies, slowly walking up to him. “Why do you even dare to show your face to me?” he yelled to one of them. “You broke me all those years ago! And now, you just show up like this? You have some guts, missy.”

One of the figures steps forward and it was to be revealed as the princess of the sun herself, Celestia. “No Discord, you broke yourself.”

“No I did not!” he yelled at her as in his eyes a look of pure insanity took place. “You were the one that destroyed me!”

“I did not destroy you!” Celestia said in a raised voice.

The second figure stepped forward as well. It was revealed to be nopony else then Luna. “She didn't destroy you, Discord. Not at all.”

“Says the one who advised me to give her flowers!”

“Hey! It was only an advice! I never demanded you to do it!” yelled Luna in return.

Discord let go a loud roar and looked with mad eyes to the both of them. “I am done with you two... I will wipe you away as I wiped out your precious little harmony out of your land!”

“The only way to truly destroy harmony, is to destroy the both of us!” said Celestia as her eyes kept looking at him, monitoring every movement the Draconequus made.

He slammed his fists together and it was followed by the cracking sound of his fingers “Then so it shall be!” he spoke in a mad voice. Discord began to charge at them but the closer he got, the more it hurt him until he had to retreat to a safer distance. “What in..? What kind of magic is this!?” he yelled at them. “What did that old fool taught you in those years?!”

“Harmony in its purest form,” said Celestia in her calm and regal manner.

The draconequus kept his eyes peeled towards them as he said his words in a truly hateful sounding voice. “I am not the same, because of what you did to me! Now I'll show you, that I've become what you thought me to be... If I can't have you then, I'll throw the world away! Only you are to blame, for turning me into the monster I am today...”

He charged again at the mares while not caring for the pain of their harmony as he will destroy them both one way or the other. But Luna foresaw the charge and quickly charged up her horn, causing a shield to emerge, bouncing him off back into the grass. He crawled up again looking at them and snapped his fingers, causing clouds of cotton candy to appear under a loud thunder roll. “Let’s see how well you can move now!”

The clouds rushed down in order to try and get the mares who avoided them by jumping in all directions, much to his own anger. But what they didn't know were the large thunderclouds which started to move over the plains. The skies got darker by the minute as he fired his last cotton candy cloud. He roared again but as he did, a bright flash of lightning appeared soon to be followed by a thunder roll.

“Remember this day Celestia. For it shall be your last!” he yelled while he snapped his fingers again. Those words had he spoken years ago, when his madness first flourished from his mind. Yet the ground under the mares started to crack open and floating in the air. They both hopped off with the greatest of ease before the piece of land turned itself and slammed back into the ground. The impact created a shockwave that was big enough to knock both of the mare to the soils below.

“Your time is up... Want to know something funny?” he said with a grin as he walked up to the numbed mare. “All your little ponies, fighting against each other, creating chaos, is your fault. Because you made me this way, when you broke my heart, my chaos was fully unleashed and how they act like that, is only a small amount of the pain in my heart which caused me to turn!”

“No, I won’t, I won’t believe that!” Celestia said while she slowly crawled back on her hooves. She looked over Luna and then to Discord. The princess of the sun charged up her horn causing the golden aura to appear while she fired a blast towards him, hitting him full in the belly.

The blast resulted in him getting to get flown back a couple hooves. She signaled to Luna to fly over and guard the back of him. Her sister understood it and flew towards him, landing behind him. Discord was surrounded and Celestia hoped he couldn’t fight on two fronts.

Celestia walked up to him as she spoke her words. “It is over Discord. I, princess Celestia of Equestria, hereby sentence you to a eternal stone prison for your deeds against the land.”

---

He rose his head to her and started to laugh. “No prison is good enough to hold me, Tia.” She stared at him stone cold as the rest of the body rose up and the eyes gazed upon the both of them. “Seems I am defeated by two mares... How ironic that might be, don’t you think?”

“Ugh, just shut up, will you!” Luna said to him while she charged up her own horn.

“Oh, and why should I hold my mouth for you?” he replied in a nagging yet sarcastic tone.

“Because if you don’t, I will do it for you!” she said in an angry tone.

“Luna!” Celestia said, ”hold yourself, please.” The mare then actually hold her mouth. Discord turned his attention back to Celestia who stood there with charged horn, looking at him.

“Oh, what are you going to do? Did you change the judgement now that I insulted your sister? Are you going to kill the one being you loved in your life?” he said in a calm tone as he turned his attention back to the elder sister.

“No, I will lock you away for all of eternity. Somewhere safe, somewhere where even you can’t break out off,” she replied as his feet slowly began to turn into solid stone.

“Oh, and what might..?” He then looked at his feet and then back to Celestia with a hateful gaze in his eyes. “You devil that you are! Witch!” But it was no use as the more he worked against it, the faster the stone progressed over his body until he stood there, as a statue, looking Celestia deeply in the eyes.

The last thing Discord saw before he entered his eternal prison, where the teary pale, light grayish magenta eyes of the mare he loved and broke his heart. It would be that sight that was imprinted on his retina until he would be released from his prison. Whenever that would be.

Luna looked to her sister and saw a small tear rolling down her cheek as she sniffed softly but didn't spoke a word as the first rain drops started to fall down of the storm. Celestia just spread her wings and took off, towards the castle. Luna gazed upon the statue before she left it as well.

There he stood, the draconequus who once loved the alicorn, imprisoned in stone for eternity. The chaos-maker that loved the alicorn, gone mad for his love and powers, the land paid the price for that. A heavy one without a single doubt.

---

Luna found her sister wandering around the throne room where she was cleaning up his mess before looking over to the throne itself. She simply removed the makeshift throne and laid down on her hooves on the normal throne. The younger sister walked up to her and snuggled up against her. “It is over Tia, this nightmare is over.” She was right with this though, for more would come for them.`

The white alicorn placed one of her wings over her sister and smiled lightly as she began to nuzzled her sister. “It is indeed. But the job isn't done by a long shot. Soon enough, we will have to clean up everything.”

“Will mister The Bearded help us, Tia?” Luna asked in a foalish voice.

The elder sister gave a nod while she nuzzled. “I am certain he will.”

“A-And can we go to the planetarium soon?” she asked curious upon remembering a thing from years ago. To that did Celestia nod again while she kept nuzzling. They kept nuzzling each other under a warm smile. The storm of rain pulled over the castle. And its rain slowly hit the glass of the throne room.