• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 2,245 Views, 67 Comments

End of The Rainbow - My Name is Josh



How will you be able to study, be in a relationship and have fun at the same time?

  • ...
8
 67
 2,245

CH6: ‘Hidden’ Platforms, ‘Hidden’ Feelings

Chapter 6: ‘Hidden’ Platforms, ‘Hidden’ Feelings
Warning: Suggestive Themes Ahead…

You awoke to the sound of the pitter patter of rain on the window. You tried to stand up but Dash was still clutching your chest and won’t let go.

“Bloody hell, she’s strong as fuck.” You grunted as you pried off her hands. She mumbled something incoherent in her sleep then smiled. You felt your heart flutter on sight of that cute smile, and you immediately grabbed your iPhone. You snapped a picture of her, all the while stifling your laugh. Who knew that the reckless hothead known as Rainbow Dash looked really cute when sleeping. You set the picture as your wallpaper and locked it. You made your way to the window, which was slightly blocked by the cabinets. You frowned and rushed to the double decks. You climbed the second bed and shook Steven awake.

“Wadda ya want?” He said, annoyed.

“Just help me out here, will ya?” You say, trying to move the cabinet blocking your precious window. Steven sighed but helped you move the cabinet to the more… empty side of the opposite wall. You thanked Steven and said that he can sleep now.

“What exactly is your reason in moving the cabinet?” He asked, confused.

“Window.” You said simply, thumb pointed towards it.

“You, no, we moved the fucking cabinet for a window?!” He was really annoyed, having woken from a deep slumber to move a cabinet for a window. You chuckled as you gazed out the window. You could see the Leviathan from your vantage point. You slid open the window and looked down below. There was a platform below you, high enough that if you’re down there, you could get a box (you could see dozens of sturdy cardboard boxes strewn across the platform) and climb on top of it to reach your window. You could push yourself into your room from there. You smiled as a plan began to form in your mind.

There were some stairs from the platform leading into more platforms below, finally ending in a cracked, mossy, elevated stone floor and into the wide field. You looked up and saw that the platforms repeat themselves every one floor, at a zig-zag pattern. A platform on your row, then the next at your lower left then repeating again. There were nine floors in total; each of the floors of the dormitory has one. You also noticed that your row and the one on your left were the only ones with the platforms. You grinned as you found your latest fortune. You turned back to Steven, who was just making his way up his bed.

“Yo, Steve!” he looked at your with a glare full of razorblades, scimitars, katanas, just every kind of sharp edge weapon and grunted.

“What do you want this time?” He spat like the sentence was made up of venom.

‘Wanna do a threesome with Octovia?” You grinned as his anger exploded. You turned back to the window and jumped. You heard Steven shout curses and shouting Dash and Octovia, saying something like suicide, shit, fuck, Scarf, fuck and the likes. Dash’s head popped through the window later and you saw her gasp. You motioned her to keep quiet and go with the flow. She nodded and her head ducked back inside.

“Guys! Holy shit! He’s unconscious!” You heard her say. You had positioned yourself to look like you had just died of a fall.

“Oh God! SCARF!” You heard Octovia’s voice. This was your cue to move to the second platform. You scrambled towards the stairs and hid behind a conveniently large box. You see Octovia’s head pop back out and she gasped audibly.

“HE’S GONE!” Octovia shouted.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE’S GONE? HE’S NOT D-…” Steven shouted.

‘HAH! Faggot does care for me. Oh, I could see that look on his face when he sees this. You laughed.

You laughed… loudly… and Tavi was scanning the platforms for any sign of me.

’Bloody great timing, Octopus…' You slapped yourself on the head. You motioned her to be quiet but it was too late. She ducked her head back into your room, presumably telling them the ‘good’ news. Dash popped her head out and gave you a look that said, ‘Seriously?’ You shrugged and motioned that you don’t know. She rolled her eyes and ducked back inside. A few seconds later, Steven flew out of the window, landing not-so-softly on the cardboard boxes. You heard a few clattering cans as he hauled himself off the pile of garbage. Dash soon jumped out of the window, landing softly with a grace of a feline. She sent you a smile which you returned. Next up was Octovia. She bursted out of the fucking window and did a somersault. Twice. In mid-air. WOAH.

As she landed, she giggled as she saw your mouths agape. She walked up to Steven and giggled.

‘What the hell was that?’ You shrugged it off and began walking towards the lower platforms.

“What is this?” You heard Dash, “I’ve been here for over 3 years but I never noticed this behind my window.”

“Probably because your cabinet was blocking it and we,” You gestured to Steven and yourself, “had to fucking move your bloody cabinet out of the way.”

Dash smiled sheepishly but walked towards the end of the rainbow railing and jumped over the rails.

“Careful!” I said out of instinct. She looked at you with a goofy look.

‘Seriously? I’m twenty-one now, not a baby.” She pouted, and you laughed.

“Sorry, force of habit.” You apologized and jumped over the railings yourself. You landed just beside the end of the stairs.

“Woah,” was the only thing you could say, realizing that you were a centimeter away into breaking your bloody leg.

“Yo RD! Wait up!” You yelled for her to wait, but she was already racing towards Leviathan.

“Come at me, bro.” She yelled as she turned to you with her arms outstretched to the heavens. She grinned, which looked more like an insult to you.

“Is that a challenge?” You yelled as you skidded to a halt. Her face lit up in recognition and smirked.

“You bet it is!” She challenged. She laughed with her eyes closed. Your breathing slowed as time began to slow around you.

Breath in, breath out, repeat. You thought. You began to notice everything around you, the leaves swaying in time with the wind. The pitter-patter of rain dropping unto the mud and splashed, creating miniature ripples through the puddles. The beautiful girl laughing in front of you, her rainbow hair flying through the air as she laughed. You noticed her weak spot, which was her sides, unprotected.

You smirked as you dashed towards her. She barely even had time to see you move, just a dark blur coming towards her. She shrieked as you reappeared in front of her, and tickled her sides. She was brought down by a matter of 2 pokes, mission accomplished! She regained her bearings

“H-how did you do that?” She said, her voice cracking as the remnants of her laugh tried to force themselves out.

“You were laughing, I was running.” You deadpanned.

“Why didn’t I hear you running?” She asked.

“Am I too good to be an assassin, Dash?” You smirked.

“Oh, shut up.” She punched you lightly on the shoulder.

“Ow.” You said as you ran towards the large tree.

“Last one to the tree is a lesbian!” You yelled, though you were already two-thirds towards the tree.

“NOT FAIR!” Dash screamed as she ran.


“First.” You say, as Dash had finally caught up with you. “With means you’re a lesbian.”

“I AM NOT!”

“YES YOU ARE!”

“IS NOT!”

“IS TOO!”

“IS NOT!”

“IS TOO!”

“IS NOT!”

“IS TOO!”

“I. AM. NOT. HOMOSEXUAL.” She punctuated every word with a stomp of wet feet.

“Well then prove it! Right now!”

“How?” She asked, confused more than ever.

“I dunno? S’not my problem.” You said forcefully.

'Shit. I think that was too forceful. Poor Dash looks like she’s about to cry.”

“Aww, is wiwle Daswie gunna cwy aweawy?” You couldn’t hold your tongue. It was too late when you realized your mistake.

“Oh shit, Dash. I wasn’t able to hold my tongue. Dash?” You were about to touch her shoulder when she exploded with anger.

“I AM NOT!” She screamed, her eyes red with tears.

“Dash, I’m sorry.” You repeated, trying your best to compose yourself. “Dash, Dash?”

“Fuck. You.” She spat, words lined with venom. She was really, really angry right now, and all you want to do is hug her. Sadly, you couldn’t because she was angry with you. You felt a gaping hole in your chest. Guilt weighed down heavily on you as you sat with your head lowered in shame. You willed yourself not to break down as you saw one last look of her face. Her once beautiful face was no more, replaced by a demon whose face contorted with anger. Tears mixed with rain water and are now streaming freely down her face as she stormed away from the huge tree and towards the platforms. You sat there, watching her cry while she climbed up into your window, chest heavy with guilt and tears on your eyes. You just sat there for the longest time.


You looked at your watch and noticed that the sun was going down quickly. You sighed as you pulled yourself up.

‘7:30 pm. God, I must have dozed off sometime back there.’ You trudged on with a heavy feeling on your heart. You climbed the flight of stairs and stopped in front of your window. It was closed but light was streaming from it. You grabbed the box where you hid this morning and dragged it to your window. You stood on it and grabbed the ledge and pulled yourself up. You used your trusty swiss army knife that you always carried with you and pried the window open. Once the window was fully opened, a blast of air flew inside, making the curtain covering it flutter slightly.

You sighed as you hopped into your room. You saw that Steven was busy playing with his laptop and was wearing his headphones. He hadn’t acknowledged your presence yet. You looked to your, no, Rainbow’s bed and saw that she had her back turned, twitching every once in a while.

‘She’s still crying. God DAMNIT, Scarf! IDIOT!” You reprimanded yourself.

You walked ever so slightly towards Rainbow Dash. Once you were close enough, you took her by surprise her hugging her from behind. She gasped audibly and grabbed your hand. For a second you thought she was going to break free but instead she interlocked your fingers and melted into the embrace.

“Sorry for questioning your sexuality, Dash.” You mumbled. “And sorry for insulting you while your crying. That was very foolish of me.”
She just looked at you with those big magenta eyes. She grinned at you which you returned. You then began to notice that the distance between you and her was rapidly decreasing. Her eyes lazily closed as she continued to close the distance between you. Your heart was pounding so heavily and loudly that you wondered if she could hear it. You looked at her, her rainbow hair, her wonderfully constructed face, her puckered up lips (haha), all make up her beautiful frame of a face. You were suddenly overcome with a feeling of lust, so intense that heat seemed to radiate from you. You were sweating heavily and the warm feeling of love filled the once gaping void of guilt inside your chest. You smiled and glanced over to Steven to make sure he wasn’t looking. You close your eyes and leaned in close. After what seemed like eternity, your lips met. She kissed furiously and aggressively. She pushed back and you clamped your hand over her back and held her close, so close that you could feel her breasts (YEAH!). She kissed back hungrily, pushing you unto the bed. Your right hand wandered to her curves at her waist while the other rubbed her back. She moaned in appreciation then broke the kiss.

‘Aww, why’d you break it already? I was having fun.’ You thought.

She smiled as she blushed. She sat atop of you again, in the same position you two were in this morning. “Sooooo, you wanna…?” She trailed off, but you know full well what that had meant.

“I would love to, but…” You looked to Steven. Rainbow followed your gaze and blushed. She was about to get off you when Steven interrupted.

“Hey uhh, I’m going after Octovia. She left an hour ago and hadn’t returned.” He smiled sheepishly. “Please continue what you two were doing.” He said as he closed the door.

Dash looked back at you with eyes full of longing. You smiled as you pulled her into another kiss, more forcefully this time. She moaned again but didn’t break the kiss. You continued like this all night.

*HINT HINT*

Author's Note:

New chapter FTW! I'm testing out my hand in writing deliciously, sexy scenes. I expect alot of mistakes in this chapter as almost all of it were experimental, so please, point them out.