• Published 16th Jan 2013
  • 506 Views, 3 Comments

The Fetus! - Kafei Arouma



Doctor Fetus is in for a surprise when he enters a portal to ponyville! Fun, adventure, and friendships will be had and made in this fun filled story for the whole family to enjoy!

  • ...
24
 3
 506

Prolouge

Prolouge:
The buzz saws buzzed ferociously as Meat Boy would maneuver over them; so gracefully. he’d hop from wall to wall; leaving his exposed meat to splash the walls with a thin layer of blood, and other bodily fluids. From afar, his arch nemesis; Dr. Fetus, grinned in satisfaction as he’d watch the immortal and skinless boy repeatedly run into an impending doom, and his body would implode, just do it again.

“That’s gotta be really fucking painful.” He thought out loud. A grin curled up on his face as the thought Meat Boy's body exploding once again filled his mind. “And that’s why I like it...” As this particularly sexy thought was dominating his unborn mind, Meat Boy flew over the large wall that kept them separated, and landed on Dr. Fetus; leaving him defenseless. Meat boy smiled.

“Oh hey Dr. fetus!” He said, “Ready to stop being such a fucking dick?”
“N-Never! I will rape your pile of plastic girlfriend and I will kill you!!!” He yelled as Meat Boy held him down in submission.

“Yeah- how about no, because fuck you.” Meat Boy said, as his classic grin got as big as ever. Meat boy picked up the devious unconceived life form and threw him into a close to closing warp zone.

“CUUURRRRSSEEEE YOOOUUUUU MEEEAAAATTT BOOOYYYYY!!!” he said, as the game announcer cut him off to yell “WAARRRPPP ZOONEEE!!”.
Dr. Fetus fell for what seemed like days; but yet, it felt like the snap of a second. almost as if he has walked through reality and into a another. As he fell through the warp zone, his physical form would warp, and he'd split himself apart and look at himself from every angle. Dr. Fetus saw every aspect of his entire life be torn to shreds at every angle, and he watched in horror as every good and bad thought plagued his mind at once. His brain wasn't even developed past 4 months and he already has the knowledge of a mad professor late in his life. Dr. Fetus saw his existence from afar; and he realized; 'Is it really okay for me to exist?' As his thoughts began to develop his mind would change perspectives at high rates. Dr. Fetus saw every dimension at once and walked through every dimension every second of the entire fall. As all of this happened all at once, he flew; and it was white.