• Published 15th Jan 2013
  • 2,184 Views, 53 Comments

A changed changeling - GermanBrony



Changelings are monsters. Changeling suck out the love and vitality from ponies and use it as food.Changelings are not intelligent.Changelings are not better than insects. Facts or prejudices?

  • ...
2
 53
 2,184

1- Meeting an idol

The Canterlot dungeons, safeties place in all of Equestria, totally escape proofed .150 guards patrolling at any time, 323 hooves under the earth, 500 huge metal doors until you reach the exit, 20 High security wards, everything surrounded by solid rock and a bunch of magical auras. Current inmates: 1.

Cell number 7, a nice and comfortable 3 x 3 meter cell. The walls moldy and the stone floor full with moss. The only light source, a small candle standing right beside the heavy iron necklace embedded in the wall with a even heavier chain. And there he was, the poor being who had to spent his last 2 weeks into this abuse of a storeroom. Me.

For the last two weeks I watched the water drops trickling down from the ceiling to the floor, 33857 since I started to count 1 week and 3 days ago, and I was already hoping some of the guards would come in and beat me up just to get some change from a normal day in dungeons. But when the thick metallic door really opened and 2 guards in golden armors and armed with sharp looking swords entered my new home, my mood quickly slipped into the cellar of the cellar of the dungeon under the basement.

Of course I tried to crouch away from them, but the little iron trinket around my neck hindered me in my undertaking, so I pressed myself against the wall as hard as I could when one of them reached his hoof after me. To my surprise, he opened the necklace and pulled me up on my legs, shoving me out of the door.

On the outside in the corridor I was greeted by 20 high polished spearheads and their masters, aiming at my beautiful face and ready to stab out in a fraction of a second . None of them said a word to me when my two friends from the cell started to push me down the corridor, they all just starred at me with this detested look in their faces as they followed.

"So...where are we going guys ? " I asked as politely as I could, but they don't cared about my question. "Okay, guess it is a secret then. Nice weather today?" I tried again and this time one of them poked me in my flank. Ouch!.

"Shut up, scum!" was the only answer I got, and I didn't wanted to argue with them so I did how I was told.

We walked for like 10 minutes I guess until we stopped in front of a huge gold glimmering door. One of the guards with the swords walked to it and knocked against the door. After another minute the door opened and I was pushed in.

The room I was getting brought wasn't exactly huge, but still way bigger than my cell, and way more brighter and cozier. I don't need a lot of warmness around me but I appreciate it. In the middle of the room was a big desk with 2 chairs. Except from that, the room was empty. I turned my head around and starred into the emotionless faces of the two sword guards which came in with me, but before I could ask them what it going on one of them punched me in my belly and said I should bow down for the Captain and approach him with sir. So I bowed down, but more because of the heavy punch in my stomach than to what he told me.

I starred at the ground, trying to hold my tears back, when a familiar voice said I could get up again. I lifted my head and to my surprise I saw into the eyes of my big idol Shining Armor, captain of the royal guards and prince of the Christal Empire.

" Y-Yes sir, thanks sir." I answered quickly and stood up. Others of my race would probably show disrespect after being jailed and incarcerated for such a long time, or trying to attack him, but he still was my big idol and I knew how strong he is. I know everything about him, I read a lot before got imprisoned.

"Take a seat." he ordered while pointing at a chair with integrated hoofcuffs. I didn't liked this chair but I really had no other choice and I don't wanted to get punched again by these bucking ass. He got a hard hook.

I took place at the chair and laid my 4 hooves into the open cuffs. Before I really could take notice they were closed and I was unable to move. But hey, sitting on a chair was an improvement compared to the hard floor back in the cell.

I watched Shining Armor keen as he gave the guards a little nod without saying a word and they quickly leaved the room and closed the door behind them. He radiated so much power, it was amazing. Then he turned to me and I gulped. I may have meeped too but I'm not sure.

He watched me for three seconds and then slowly made his way around me and behind the chair. I was getting really nervous. I had no clue what the captain of the Royal Guards could want from me. I'm condemned to be hanged or something else and now my big idol wanted something from me.

He was still staying behind me and out of my vision, so I started to speak up, choosing my words carefully.

" Uhm...If I may ask a question... sir?". He didn't answered, instead he walked back in my vision and sat down on the other chair on the other side of the desk, starring in my pure soft blue eyes. I could see directly in his pensive face, but I couldn't stand his starring so I looked down to my hooves.

A few minutes passed and I almost nodded off when he suddenly began to speak.

"You know your delinquency." It wasn't a question, more an assessment.

"Y-yes sir..." I said, still looking down.

"And what is your delinquency ?" Wow, that question came out of nowhere.

"Because...because I'm a changeling sir ?".To be honest, this really was my only crime. I am born into an illegal race if you want to call it so.

"Yes, yes indeed. You are a monster. A parasite. Dirty scum. You suck out all the love of your hosts until they die, and you don't even care." he declared angrily to me.

" I have never done that!" I responded sharp and hissed at him. And again I was judged by what my race had done in the past. It's not my fault damn it!

" You call me a liar ?! " He stood up and leaned over the table, one hoof raised to hit me right in the face.

I turned my head to the side as far as I could and closed my eyes, fearing what would happen next.

" I have done nothing wrong." I answered with a sniff, black tears streaming out of my closed eyes. Yeah, changeling tears are black when we are really sad, but that's another story and hard to explain, even I don't really understand it.

A minute passed and after nothing has happened to me, I carefully opened my eye to look what was going on. I saw him back on his chair with a little sorrowful look on his face. I sniffed again and turned my head back at him.

" I'm sorry... I may have overreacted a bit" he said while whipping some invisible dust from the shoulder of his red military suit, which almost looks like the one from the pictures from his wedding I have stashed somewhere back home. Like I said, I'm a huge fan.

"Sir?" I said to get his attention back. " Why are you talking to me? I've already been found guilty and I don't think I know something you would like to hear."

"That's what I have to judge about, don't you think so, changeling?"

"It's just Ling sir."

"What?" He starred at me in confusion.

"My name. It's Ling. Not changeling."

"Changelings don't have names." he pointed out.

"I'm pretty sure that I have one.My mothers gave it to me" I pointed back. When I noticed my blooper I could have facehoofed myself. I brought my mothers into this. Buck.

"Mother?" He raised one eyebrow at me and starred at me with disbelief. "You mean your queen ?"

He seemed to take the s after mothers as a hissing, so I saw the chance to correct my mistake and simply shrugged with my shoulders. This won't really help me, but that's the least I could do for my mothers to protect them.

"Hmmm..." he inspected me while rubbing his chin with his hoof, when the door suddenly opened and one of the guard entered.

"Sir, we have a problem up there. It happened again." he reported while saluting to his captain. Armor nodded and turned back to me.

"We continue this conversation later, I have more important things to do now than spending my whole day in the dungeons. GUARDS! ". The two sword guards which waited outside quickly rushed through the open door and released me from the cuffs. Then they pushed me out of the room and down the corridor back into my cell, not forgetting to give me their sick form of a goodnight kiss in shape of a blue eye...bluer eye...bluish eye...they beat the crap out of me.

When they had leaved I laid down close to the wall and reviewed the conversation in my head while staring into the flame of the small candle on the floor.A few minutes later I finally started to fall asleep, but I dreamed nothing...