• Published 19th Jan 2013
  • 758 Views, 13 Comments

The Fickle Notions of Half a Man - Terolie



What happens when a brony who's very essence is of apathy and who's life philosophy consists of Existential Nihilism get's thrown into the world of his idle fancies?

  • ...
3
 13
 758

Confusion

Confusion

Confusion. A word which originated from the Latin word confusĭo which basically meant "To mingle together" or "to confuse". Confuse in it's own right, as a verb would be for example; cause (someone) to become bewildered or perplexed. Or; Make (something) more complex or less easy to understand.

Knowing the definition of confusion, or the usage of the word confuse however, doesn't help shit when you're put in a situation that makes the rules of reality hit the bucket. Makes logic fly out the window. Takes facts and tells them to fuck off, we're in Gaga land!

What do you do, when all you know of the world, metaphorically grabs a jet pack and says "Nope, nothing to do here" and flies off to more sensible places, like wonderland or the chocolate factory?

In my case? You shut up, observe and learn. Survival of the fittest and all that. And as we all know, knowledge is power. Hang on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

~▲~

One would have thought that after having gone in and out of consciousness as much as I have these past days, I would have gotten used to it by now. Well I can honestly say. No, no you don't ever get used to it. You become quicker on the uptake afterwards sure, but little else change about it. You still wake up bewildered and confused. The feeling of loss of control and sense of direction never go away. Helplessness is a constant fact when dealing with loss of consciousness.

So one might understand how it was for me waking up, not on a bed of blue flowers. As had become the norm for me, but in a hut of some sort. Surrounded, not by trees, but by shamanistic looking masks and a bubbling cauldron. I would say that my reaction was justified. I screamed. Loudly. Oh, and one more thing. Screaming, in a bed. When you are tied down, still broken. Hurts, a whole lot. My screams cut off pretty abruptly, turning into a sickening gurgling as I proceeded to throw up in my mouth. Not a good sign if you were to ask me.

"Ah, he awakens loudly! Showing off his lung capacity proudly." Exclaims a deep voice from outside the cottage I was currently confined in.

The memories of my nontraditional rescue crashed into my mind as I recall the voice of my rescuer. Considering my circumstances I decide to not answer, and rather analyze the situation that I currently find myself in. Okay, check list time. Step one, environment. As far as I can see, I'm tied to a bed inside a hut of some kind. There's shelves upon shelves of, and I hesitate to use this word. Potions. It's safe to say I have no experience with these kinds of situations. So, onwards to the next step.

Step two, mobility. From my vantage point I can't see much of my lower body. Considering the fact that I'm tied down to a bed, and I have blanket covering everything below my shoulders. Hm, well I can't move much. Let's see, experiment time. First off, Toes. Closing my eyes in concentration I try to wiggle my toes. Okay, that's discomforting. I can wiggle the toes on my right foot just fine, However, I can't seem to feel anything below my thigh on the left side. Oh shit. That ain't good at all. Swallowing lightly, I move the experiments further up my body. Okay, even if I'm constricted to this bed I seem to be able to move my right knee just fine, hurts like a mother but it moves. Next up would be the hips. Hey, the first good news in a while. They both seem to move without much difficulty. Not pain free, but nothing major. Going ever upwards I see that most of my upper body seem fine. A slight pain in the back, but it doesn't feel like anything critical. Let's see, here's the kicker though. My arms. Left side first. Woah, thank the gods. It seems my rescuer/BDSM enthusiast (what? He's got a broken dude tied up in his bed!) had relocated my shoulder. Can't move the arm much, but it works! Now, right side. Okay, shoulder works fine. Slight pain in the elbow, nothing too alarming. Ah crap. Of course the good news had to end. Everything below the wrist is immobilized, either he cut it off, and sedated me heavily. Or it's pretty tightly constricted for my own good. Either way, consider the state of this place and it's apparent lack of modern medicine, it doesn't bode well for me. Craning my neck, I realize that everything above my shoulders seem pretty damn unhurt. That's good at least.

Step three, planning my next move. How can I turn this disadvantageous situation into my favor? or at the very least keep up a status quo? There's little I can do exep- *Creeeak* Uh-Oh! Show time.

"Are you well my friend? The noises you made, suddenly did end." The burly voice once again sounded as the door to the hut opened. I was about to answer when my mouth shut hard at the sight that greeted me. There, in the doorway, was the cutest sight I've ever had the chance to see. A zebra foal, The little package of adorable on four legs was so cute, I was seconds away from d'awing to death at the shaman's apparent pet. Of course, that was until the hell spawn opened it's mouth and talked.

"You seem shocked to see me, I wonder what the cause of that might be." The zebra said, in the deep burly voice of my rescuer.

It took a few seconds before my mind reset itself to factory setting. When it did, it initiated red alert. Total sanity collapse imminent!

I looked at the zebra and went to my automatic reaction in unexpected situations. I smiled at it warmly. Then I screamed bloody murder. The next moments passed in a blur of movement, puke and pain. Because of my shocked reaction, the zebra in question tried to come closer, probably to check for damages or the like. My shattered mind did not like that much and I started thrashing around in my bindings. Not a good idea I know, but my mind was beyond logical reasoning at this point. The pain was the second worst I've had in my life, only beaten by having a pack of timber wolves land on my shattered knee topping it. The world spun as the pain peaked and I upended my relatively empty bowels on the hooves of the zebra which had at this point reached my bed.

~▲~

Oh for the love of-

I once again found myself waking up to the world of the living. This was becoming predictable. I was starting to think that I was more in a coma than awake at this point. Which now that I think about it, probably was true. The first thing that hit me as my consciousness reestablished itself, (you'll see the irony of that phrasing soon), was an earth shattering headache.

"I hope you will forgive me, but you forced my hoof you see." The deep voice resonated from behind the cauldron I noticed earlier. I stiffened, and closed my eyes tightly. Trying my best to keep my composure.

"I had to hit you over the head, to stop you from thrashing around in the bed." The voice sounded regretful, but firm. I opened my eyes slightly and looked over at the origin of the voice. Yep, sure enough. There was the zebra. Still adorable, but infinitely more scary now that I realized it was sentient.

"No harm done." I answer with a sigh. "You did what you thought best, and most likely saved me from a lot of grief. Thank you."

"So you seem to have manners about you, then I shall give that to you too." The zebra looked over to me with a smile gracing his mou- or would that be muzzle?

"My name you shall receive, for you deserve that much I believe.” The zebra said in it’s disturbingly deep voice, which by all rights did not suit a equine of his size.

“Allow me to guess” I say, efficiently cutting him off from continuing his introduction.

He looks at me bewildered for a moment, before smiling with amusement and beckoning me to continue with a hoof. Or at least, that’s what I think he meant with that waving motion.

“Your name rhymes with Zecora or something.” I say, with a tad sarcasm in my voice. I know, it’s kinda far fetched, but by now the crazy that was my reality had started to influence me enough to make me start taking things in stride.

The zebra lifted it’s... eyebrow? in a questioning manner before chuckling.

“Though close you are, it’s not quite right. There’s many a strange things I’ve experienced this night.” The zebra squinted it’s eyes in concentration, something which made me aware of the size of said eyes. They were huge. Like, too huge. There’s no way he has space for a brain behind those things. The eyes has to at least occupy fifty percent of his skull. I dismiss the notion for later speculation.

“My name is Zicoro, of the zebra kind, though your name my friend, does not spring to mind.” He looks at me... questioningly? I’m going to guess that’s what he meant by that expression. I’m not all that good at reading equine faces, even if they were disturbingly human expression wise.

“Eh, Yea. Name. Right... Ryan. Ryan Kent’s the name” I say, having to actually think about it for a second. Seems like the shock hasn’t gone away just yet. Couple that with being distracted by the massive balls of eye, that was half his face I'll say I'm justified in being a bit out of it.

"And an interesting name it is, now Ryan, I'll ask you to trust me with this." Zicoro said before heading towards my bed once more, with a potion in tow I noticed.

"I shall ask you to consume this drink, it should lessen the pain, and hasten your recovery I should think." Zicoro smiled at me before he moved the potion over my mouth, not pouring it. Just holding it over me, awaiting my permission. I look at him skeptically for a few seconds, before mentally shrugging and opening my mouth. I mean, he's for one asking for permission. Secondly he's had me tied up for a long while, having had the opportunity to do whatever he likes to me while I lay here passed out. Also, pissing off the guy who has you tied to a bed, and has struck you over the head once already didn't seem like such a great idea.

I was however not prepared for the taste of his conjured liquid of "shamanistic Doom" I mean, seriously. When you're tied to a bed, in a shaman hut god knows where. And said shamany person feeds you a potion that looks like green death on a bottle. You don't really expect it to taste of strawberries. It hit me as such a shock that I went into a coughing fit. Having the potion hit my air intake instead of my food pipe.

"Please, I know it must taste unexpected, but if you do not drink it, your wounds will not be corrected." Zicoro looks down at me disapprovingly. Indicating with a hoof towards my lower body.

*cough* "I apologize" *cough* "but, forgive me for asking. Why didn't you do that before, y'know when I was unconscious?" I try my best to quell my coughing fit, before continuing my intake of the potion now conveniently nicknamed "Green strawberry Death". Thinking about it, this would probably make for an interesting drink. Add about 70% alcohol, and absinthe would have a run for it's money. This potion probably would give you actual hallucinations too!

"The reason is simple, but embarrassing I confess. I've never seen a creature like you before, and didn't wish to cause you more distress." He looks over at me in what I guess is supposed to be an apologetic way.

"I need you awake to tell me 'beware', in case I should do anything wrong, that you are aware." He mumbles something under his breath, but it's much too low for me to notice. I just nod my head to him, already feeling the effects of "Green strawberry Death". It's starting off subtly, just a slight blurring off the edges of my vision. Then it really kicks off. I quickly notice that all the pain in my body fades away into nothing. Now that is intriguing. I doubt any modern medicine except at good dose of industrial strength morphine should be able to take away the pain completely. Meaning he's better than I assumed. Of course, I quickly realize why it's so effective. I can't move my body. Not one muscle. I've lost all feeling and all control. Zicoro looks down at me and notices my stillness before smirking. Ooh shit, oh fuck. This ain't good. Aah, nonononono. He wanted me aware all right. Just not able to do shit. Fuck my luck. Surviving an imminent death by hunger and pain, just to get raped by a fetishist shaman zebra. Whyyy!?

With a look on his face that I can only explain as smug, he opens his muzzle and says "It has kicked in I can tell, you should be able to move your eyes if all is well." He studies my face as I desperately try to move something, anything. Well, true as he says I can still move my eyes. Heck I can even open and close them.

"I can see the panic in your eyes. Good, that is a natural reaction, considering your circumstance and physical ties." He chuckles to himself as he moves in closer to me, his breath tickling my nose as he leans ever closer. Oh gawd, he's a sensual molester. Now comes the pity kissing and whispers of love and reassurances of how everything is going to be okay. Well, it's not like this is the first time I've been in a situation like this. I do apologize if I don't go into more detail than that, but it's neither important nor necessary. Safe to say, I have experience with being sexually used for another person's benefit, without my consent. Even my lungs are mildly constricted, so I can't take a deep breath by any means. I close my eyes and lower myself to the depths of my apathy. No need to embrace emotions in a situation like this.

I feel his hooves scoop me up in an embrace as he closes in for what I'm sure his troubled mind sees as a romantic kiss. I notice his breath run past my lips, and caress my ear instead. Eerie, it seems as if he's trying to push my buttons and get my body going. Irritatingly enough my ears are very erogenous for me, and highly sensitive. I feel his fur stroke my chin as he rests the side of his head to mine, still softly breathing in my ear. Starting off with a hug are we? Wow, you are one sappy rapist. I notice distinctly a shift in balance and can only assume he's shifting my body position.

His breath leaves my ear as I hear him move a little away from me. Followed by the distinct noise of my sheets being ever so softly dragged off my body. I sigh to myself as I realize he's going to take his sweet time and enjoy this as much as possible. Hopefully he's going to go out of his way to make this as enjoyable for me as he can. If he's going to use me for his sexual desires anyway I might as well try to enjoy myself as well. Sort of as a spit in his face/making the best of the situation. The fact that I can't feel anything strikes me again. Hm, I ain't going to feel anything anyway. Maybe I'll try going to sleep? Might as well try, not that I expect that I can. Considering my sleeping disorder and all.

"I need you to open your eyes for me, elsewise you can not of much help be." I mentally chuckle at that statement. As if I'm going to give him the pleasure of watching him do as he please. Keeping my eyes firmly shut I continue the futile act of trying to fall asleep.

"As far as I can see, there's not much I can do with my herbs, potions and tea." I hear him clopping up and down the length of the bed.

"Your wounds are very severe, that much is clear." Basing on the sounds of his hooves, he stopped his pacing. I open my eyes the tiniest fraction and see him looking at my lower body with a mixture of sorrow and worry. What? Is he worried about hurting me more? Well, considering his attitude so far I would guess it's natural for a deranged sensual molester to worry about such things.

"I'll do what I can before I need assistance, there's a hospital in Ponyville but that's quite a distance." He looks at me again, sighing in frustration.

"As far as I can see there's little I can do. You need more professional help than I can give with my brew." He starts pacing back and forth again. Mumbling to himself all the while. It starts dawning on me that he might actually not be trying to take advantage of my crippled but handsome body. Opening my eyes fully I realize he has shifted my body to an up sitting position so that I can fully see the extent of damage to my body. He has gotten my clothes off, which is good. That means I can see my mutilated body in all it's glory. The sight however is not a pretty one. I'm badly hurt. More so than I thought at first. Marks of having received a beating litter my body and puncture wounds are a more common sight than unhurt skin.

"I must get help, that much is clear. I'll be back as soon as I can, do not fear." Zicoro turns away and clops over to the other end of the room. He continue to mumble to himself as he pack his... Saddlebags? Well, I should have seen that coming. I've seen the show enough to know that it's the go-to tool for the ponies, whenever they need to carry extensive amounts of stuff. Turning towards me he waves his hoof before grabbing a ragged cloak.

"I shall make haste, lest the rest of the day go to waste. I'll be back, hopefully soon. Preferably before the rise of the moon. The forest is dangerous at night, and I do not want the doctors to refuse out of fright." He turns his back to me and trots off towards the door.

"Zicoro! Ya'll home?" Sounds a voice from outside the hut. My eyes dash between looking at the zebra in question and the door leading outside. Trying to gauge the reaction on Zicoro's face as well as seeing if the owner of the voice would be coming inside. To my relief, or is that worry? Zicoro smiled warmly before replying.

"At that I am young Applebuck, that you've come is a stroke of luck." Zicoro opened the door and moved out of the way for the unexpected guest. In came what my mind recognized as Applebloom, a filly from the show I watch. Processing... Oh right, I'm in Equestria. I guess that fact just hadn't hit me yet, even though it should considering Zecora + beard over there. That means, that either I've gone completely nuts, or I really am inside a cartoon for little girls. Considering alternate dimension theory and multiple planes of existence to be real, it isn't that farfetched. However it's a huge improbability to be thrown into something this "close" to my own, let's call it dimension for simplicity's sake. So at this point I'm leaning more towards being drugged more out of my skull than a hippie at a festival. Probable situation; I'm in the hospital in a drug induced coma, a veeery trippy coma, but I digress. Other plausible situation, I'm still in the flowerbed thingy high off my nutter from consuming a bunch of flowers. Ah well, little I can do then enjoy the ride and hang on for dear life. Let's recap what I know about this little fever fantasy of mine, shall we?

Well, so far there seems to be fundamental differences between the Equestria I knew, and this one. First off, this version doesn't seem to have dangerous poison joke, even if Zicoro seemed wary of touching them. Superstition? Or do I have a natural immunity? Secondly, Zicoro is a male here. Aaand considering that Applebloom over there is called Applebuck and is wearing a red cap, not a bow. I can only assume that she's a he too. Oh well, let's just see how this goes.

"Long time no see, Zicoro! Ah've not seen ya'll in ages!" The little colt piped up after coming inside. Looking up at Zicoro with a beaming smile.

"How 'ave ya'll bee-" Appleblo-buck. Applebuck, stopped mid sentence when he noticed me, propped up for all the world to see. No longer tied to a bed sure, but still naked in a sitting position and unable to move. Well, that's gotta be awkward for him.

"What is that?" Applebuck asked the zebra with a shocked, and even a little frightened voice. The Zebra chuckled at the colt's worried expression.

"That is a creature that I saved last night. He was in the forest, looking as if he had lost a fight." The zebra answered merrily. Yes, by all means. It's not like I was dying or anything. The young colt looked towards me uneasily.

"What is it? Can ah touch it?" Aah, childish innocence and curiosity. How refreshingly foolish. Go right ahead, touch the bipedal creature that's almost three times your size and badly hurt, it's not like it might lash out in self defence or anything.

Zicoro surprisingly nodded and indicated towards me with a hoof. Oh, so I've become an exhibit have I? Very well, not much I can do about it at this point. The young colt dashed towards me at speeds that, quite frankly broke a few physical laws.

"Zicoro! It looks hurt! Is it gonna be okay?" The colt said looking back at the zebra. He just told you he rescued me in the Everfree, looking as if I've lost a fight. What did you expect? A black eye?

"Hopefully so little one, but to Ponyville to get help I must run." He indicated towards his traveling cloak with his hoof.

"Can I ask you to watch him while I'm gone? He's paralysed and can do no harm until dawn" The zebra smiled before continuing.

"He's also a kind soul, even if he sometimes acts as a foal!" He said pointedly staring at me. Kind soul eh? Interesting. The zebra chuckles as I narrow my eyes at him. Applebucks eyes widen to the size of saucers as he nods his head vigorously, all the while grinning like a fool. Guess I could have worse caretakers. As I think this my thoughts are interrupted by a cheer so loud and sudden, I surely would have bitten off my tongue in surprise if I could move.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders: Critter caretaker! Yay!" Applebuck shouts out before looking around himself in anticipation. Only to realize that the rest of little club wasn't there to join him. Had I more of a heart it would have broken at the crestfallen look on the little colts face. It was enough to make me forgive him for calling me a critter.

"Aww, I wish the rest of the guys were here." Zicoro chuckled at that before once more heading towards the door.

"Well, I better be on my way. If I wish to back with a doctor before the end of the day!" Leaving us with that remark he trotted his merry way, leaving me alone with the now slightly depressed colt. Scratch that, now over eager colt would be a more correct statement. The speed of his mood swings was enough to leave me dizzy.

"Well, ah better make sure it's comfortable!" He beamed at me before trotting over. The distinct chill running down my spine can only mean that my body is as aware of the potential danger I am in, as I am. This can only end in tears. Most likely mine. In lack of a better way to phrase it. I'm fucked.

~▲~

Please, whatever entity that can hear me. Don't make me wake up again. I don't want to see that again. Please, just... I'll do anything. Pleaaase! Ah fuck...

Waking up the first thing my mind registers is a sound it could not place. I quickly realized that what I was hearing had to be Applebuck, as it was distinctly his voice. He sounded like he was chanting something to himself over and over, it was hard to hear exactly what he said, considering that he was sobbing continuously throughout the ordeal.

"Oh no, oh no. *sob* ah'm sorry! *sob* oh no, oh no. *sob* ah didn't mean it! *sob* oh no." The little colt kept talking to himself, barely audible. Looking down at myself I realize what happened earlier.

~▲~

"Maybe ah can get my cutie mark in fixin' up critters like Fluttershy?" The colt/doomsday device lingered ever closer. It proceeded to actually poke the bone pointing out of my kneecap. Seriously. He took his hoof and fucking poked the bone. Reflect on that for a moment. What, in the name of all that is fucking holy. Would drive a little colt to poke a bone sticking out of a creature he's never seen before's body? I got no answer for you. None, what so ever. What he did next however was worse. Oh dear god was it worse.

"Hmm, that don't seem right." Naah? Really Einstein?

"Ah reckon that's why his leg is bent such a weird way." Exactly, now if you would just... Wait, bent? That's not bent the wrong... Oh no. Nonononono! No fucking way! He's not thinking my legs are supposed to be like his? I'm bipedal for god's sake! Wait! Nono, don't do that! Noooooo!

*craaaaaaack*

A sickening crunch sounds as he take my mutilated knee and tries to "correct" it's placement. Now, I'm still under the influence of "Green Strawberry Death" so by all rights I should not have felt that. I did feel that. Oh ye god’s did I feel that! The last thing I see before I kiss reality goodbye is my left foot in a disturbingly wrong angle and blood oozing from it. Rapidly. I'm pretty sure that even in my paralyzed state I was foaming around the mouth pretty impressively.

~▲~

So here I am, bleeding out in a bed. Help on the way. Most likely not near close enough though. With a colt going through what is probably going to be the most traumatic experience of his life. He's desperately trying to do something, anything to stop the bleeding. I notice he ripped the bandage from my right hand to try to use that to stop the bleeding. Leaving my fingers in an awkward position, some of them bleeding slightly. Fuck. Had I at the very least been able to talk I could tell the little piece of destruction that I didn't blame him. Might have saved him some pain later in life. Fuck, I woulda given him a hug and told him everything was going to be okay. Well, then again. If I could do that I probably could have stopped my own bleeding much more efficiently than he did.

Well that's it ladies and gentlemen. That's how I died. Lying bleeding in a bed with my leg looking as if it changed it's dayjob from being a balancing limb to become a balloon animal, you know. The complex ones. I don't really have any regrets. It's too bad I get to know what lies in the great beyond ( you know, nothing at all ) so soon, I really did want to find out more about the world of the living. For one thing. I had the desire to become a father. To raise my own little piece of doom. In hindsight, I probably would have taught the little bugger not to fuck with the bones of creatures he hasn't seen before. Ah well, nothing more to do here. Time to kiss life goodbye and either disappear forever, or punch God in the face. Then again I always was a great fan of Wyrd and rebirth. One can only dream I guess.

"Ah'm so'ho'ohry!" The little colt still sat crying his eyes out. It was becoming frustrating really. I really did want to tell him I didn't blame him, that he shouldn't feel guilty. Then again, the apologizing might be directed towards Zicoro, since it was never explained to poor Applebuck here how I'm actually sentient. I hope Zicoro isn't going to be too hard on him. He's suffering enough already. It would be a shame really, having the kid chewed out when he's this traumatized. Oddly enough I haven't passed out from bloodloss yet. All things considered I should be duking it out with death right about now.

"It was a good thing I met you on the way, if you help now, we might save the day" Zicoro's voice drifted into the hut, seemingly still a ways away. Oh would you look at that. Seems he met a doctor on his way. Isn't that lucky. Just as I was beginning to think I was finally going to die too. Hearing the voice outside Applebuck jumped to his hooves and ran outside.

"Oh it's no problem Zicoro, I'm glad I can be of assistance." A new voice sounded. A male voice to be sure, though he sounds young. Hm.

"Zicoro! Zicoro *sob* come 'uick. Ah don't know what ah did wrong! *sob* but it's 'urt" Applebuck's voice rang out the moment he got outside.

The sound of frantic hoofbeats sounds out as Zicoro plus one undoubtedly set up the pace to see what's wrong. Oh dear, this isn't going to be pretty.

"What's the matter young one? What is it that you have done?" Zicoro surprisingly sounded more distressed than angry at the little colt.

"Ah*sob* ah just wanted to fix his leg!" I swear, I could hear his eyes widening.

Zicoro, Applebloom and the extra pony burst through the front door, almost blowing the poor thing off it's hinges. I can only guess that the collective loud gasp means that it looks pretty bad. Well considering how my foot looks right now and the fact that I've bled enough for the pool to have accumulated to the point where it's dripping down from the mattress onto the floor. Once again, I wonder why the fuck I ain't dead yet. If Zicoro's eyes open any wider I fear they might pop out of his skull. The newcomer, whom I recognise a bit too easily as a male Twilight Sparkle is turning a pretty disturbing green color. No seriously, he's covered in fur. How the fuck is that color change possible. Oh great, my would be saviour is currently puking at Zicoro's doorstep. Great. Things are looking good for me. Poor Applebuck is currently on the floor crying his little eyes out, hooves covering his head. I look back down at my battered body to consider whether or not it really is bad enough to make them lose all thought about actually saving my dying ass. Bad idea. Oh dear God bad idea. My foot is... *urp* wow, I actually managed to throw up in my mouth. Considering the muscles in charge of that should be heavily paralyzed that's an impressive feat. Oh dear, seems I'm slipping away again. Hopefully the good shaman and his number one assistant will stop their collective lack of productivity and save my ass.

~▲~

Ok, so it seems I'm waking up from yet another faint, meaning I ain't dead yet, that's good at least

"WE NEED TO STOP THE BLEEDING!" One of the voices scream close to my ears.

"Ah'm Sooohorory" cries another from a little distance away.

"I DO NOT HAVE THE TOOLS FOR SUCH A THING! YOU MUST TO PONYVILLE HIM BRING!" Shouts a last voice, still with the fucking rhymes I hear. Oh, I'm slipping again...

~▲~

Now, I would have loved to tell you all about what happens next, thing is. I got no idea, I'm at this point slipping in and out of consciousness so fast I never know when I'm awake or not.

"STAND BACK! A TELEPORTATION SPELL OF THIS MAGNITUDE AND STRENGTH IS HIGHLY UNSTABLE!"

~▲~

... "METHINGS WRONG! I CAN'T GET A GRIP, I'M LOSING CONTROL!" The voice seems to fade away slightly as I feel pressure on me from all sides, it's a peculiar feeling really. The closest comparison I can think of is like being squeezed through a elastic rubber tube. The sensation feels like it's threatening to crush my bones further before it disappears entirely with a loud suction pop noise.

Opening my eyes, I notice I'm several feet in the air, above a bunch of trees. In the distance I notice a charming collection of houses and such. Most likely Ponyville. I also notice I seem to be at the very edge of the forest. Hearing the screaming sound of wind ripping through my ears reminds me of the situation I am in, before I get the dreaded sense of deja vu. *Crack* *Riiiip* *Smack*... Fuck my life.

~▲~

"Oh sweet Solaris! How is it alive?"...

~▲~

"Hurry! We got a critical..."

~▲~

"Where's the results of the blood test!? It needs a transfusion stat!"

~▲~

"We're losing him! Charge!" *Ba-Thunk*

~▲~

"... Condition stable for now, curious case. Never before seen anatomy, blood type indiscernible, but compatible with our most common blood type..."

~▲~

Opening my eyes blearily I see myself lying on what must be an operational table. I see a swarm off ponies clad in scrubs and masks, plus the male Twilight Sparkle looking at me with a dangerous glint in his eyes. I notice my chest being covered in a greenish type of cover, with a hole around the lung area. Oh god, they're cutting me open!

The last thing I hear before once again slip into unconsciousness is the doctors talking to eachother about publishing great works and the male Twilight Sparkle saying "For great science!" Oh, fuck!

Author's Note:

So here it is! Sorry for the late upload, I promised it would be up yesterday but that didn't happen. So, lesson learned. Don't trust the author! He lies.

Secondly! I'm hopefully going to be uploading a new chapter every two weeks! Hopefully. Now remember the lesson we just learned.

Also If you didn't catch me pointing it out earlier the chapters will be between 4-8k long from now on!

SO! Please for all the god's sake, comment! I live for those. No joke. I sat in tears when the first comment I got on chapter one was a "First" comment. Crushed my dreams he did.