• Published 25th Jan 2013
  • 472 Views, 5 Comments

Piece of Cake: The Everlasting Adventures of the Cake Twins - Tyreese-le-Tyler43



Well, well, well. Fourteen years later, the cake twins are all grown up.

  • ...
 5
 472

The Author's Introduction, an Authors Note of Purpose

And an author's note of purpose this is!

Well, here on FiMFiction, my quest is to explore all the writing themes availably given by Overlord Knighty. Well, excluding romance, that would get destroyed.
I've already tried grimdark, and it was yo-ho-ho and a pile of shit. Thanks to Daffodil and Warren peace for their eccentric reviews that totally trashed my fic and made me realize my true calling of ANYTHING BUT SAD STUFF!!
Well, I'm still doing freaky, Ausgezeichnete gets freaky, by my standards, but is a comedy.

Well, here's my adventure, starring the Cake Twins and Scootaloo!
Until Pound and Pumpkin are added as characters in the character adder, they will be under the "other" function!

Well, as wtfboom88 plainly put ,a theme song is always nessicary, so here you go!

Beginning of each chapter, unless it's a two parter, this will hypothetically "play". You may either play it your head, click on that link, or just ignore it and call me an idjit(exclamation point)

Enjoy!