• Published 10th Jan 2013
  • 837 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria, Cybertron, Earth, and Back Again - ultramagnus86



A crossover for anyone who loves both Transformers and My Little Pony!

  • ...
4
 6
 837

Act 2: Where in the World are Chrysalis and Megatron?

[youtube=www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK-nSkSu25c]
You good? I hope so.
I propose we start this act with a recap. Behind the scenes, Bumblebee and the Minibots, along with the Mane Six, traveled to the Equestrian dimension to storm the fort of Queen Chrysalis, who concocted a plan with the Decepticon leader Megatron to destroy Earth, Cybertron, Equestria, and the surrounding areas. Therefore, the ponies and Autobots would be dead and homeless no matter where they go. Through lots of space travel, the wild goose chase led them to Area 51, where a group of operatives, along with Chief Daniel Welles, were observing the dangerous duo.

"We finally got 'em, chief?" Bumblebee asked, scaring Welles in the process.

"That we did, Bumblebee." the chief replied. "They tried to run for the hills, but our forces caught up to them eventually."

But while the Queen stayed quiet, Megatron shouted, "You fool! While your men were catching up with us, I quickly managed to devise the tool that shall not only kill off Earth, Cybertron, Equestria, and the surrounding areas, but it will also incinerate the Autobots no matter where they go within traveling distance."

This fired up Bumblebee, propelling him to yell with clenched teeth, "Where is it? Where is the tool? TELL ME NOW OR I'LL RIP YOUR SLAGGIN' HEAD OFF!"

Then Rarity approached the angry Autobot. "Darling, don't get so angry. We'll find it in a matter of hours." she said in a calm, comforting voice.

"I'm sorry. I should NOT have acted like that." Bumblebee apologized. "But Megatron, where is it?"

"Well, seeing as how I can do nary a thing about it, it's in Vegas, and it's set to go off in 4 hours." the Decepticon baddie revealed.

At this point, the chief looked at our heroes with disbelief that they didn't jump to action. "What are you bums doing standing? Get to Vegas!" Then he turned back to our former villains and said, "As for you two...Richards! Have these two get cryogenically frozen and launched into space."

Then, they transformed and were off. And as the ponies sat in their sentient vehicles that moved by themselves, they turned on the radio for some entertainment.

"From NPR...and WBEZ Chicago, this is Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me...the NPR news quiz!" Carl Kasell said, his voice coming from Cliffjumper's radio.

Gears's radio simply let out relaxing music that helped him and Fluttershy appreciate nature more.

Huffer's CB brought forth chat from other truckers that disgusted Rarity.

Windcharger's mixtape had disco, dubstep, and small, fast pieces inbetween.

Brawn had a mixture of orchestral and heavy metal that motivated Applejack.

And Bumblebee? Much to his annoyance, Pinkie turned on a wide variety of polka music that she claimed upped her fourth wall powers ten fold. Bumblebee knew in his cerebral processor Pinkie was just imagining she had those abilites.

When they finally arrived, the ponies were amazed. Never in their lives had they seen a city so bright and colorful. But the sightseeing was cut short When Bumblebee had them split up. "Cliff and Twilight, take Planet Hollywood. Brawn and Applejack, take MGM Grand. Windcharger and Rainbow, get to Caesar's Palace, and fast. Huffer and Rarity, try and get into the Luxor. Gears and Fluttershy, to the Hard Rock with both of you." Self-Appointed Commander Bumblebee ordered. As for he and Pinkie Pie, they had a date with the Excalibur.

And they were off.

Author's Note:

Behold, the first chapter! Lord, I never thought I'd get it done.