• Published 10th Jan 2013
  • 5,091 Views, 69 Comments

Pony Pokemon Adventures - kenneth8112



Twilight and her friends wake up in a strange new world. This world is filled with a ton of strange creatures. The locals seem to call them "Pokemon" for some reason. This is the story of Twilight and her friend's adventures in this ne

  • ...
9
 69
 5,091

Rainbow Dash, Turtwig, and the Mysterious Assistant.

Rainbow Dash & Turtwig

~~~~****~~~~

"There was a problem with the transport sir."

"What are you talking about!? What kind of problem?"

"Well sir, they were successfully transported to this world but..."

"Out with it already!"

"They ended up on the edge of Pallet town in the Kanto region."

"..."

"Sir?"

"Go Out There And Bring Them Here!!!"

"Y-Yes sir!"

~~~~****~~~~

Rainbow Dash quickly left the lab and flew to the small clearing where she and her friends woke up. With what the Professor told them about Pokemon She couldn't wait to see how awesome her first Pokemon would be. She tossed the pokeball out a few feet in front of her. A stream of red light emerged as the ball opened, forming the shape of her new partner. The red light flashed once more as the form became a solid creature.

"Turtwig!" The little creature cried as she happily bounced up and down, glad to be out of the pokeball for a while.

Rainbow Dash looked over at Turtwig and couldn't help but let a small tear roll down her cheek as Turtwig reminded her of Tank, she realized that she wouldn't see him again for a long time. She wiped away the tear and looked back at Turtwig, who was now nibbling at a nearby bush. Dash took out her new pokedex and pressed the button on its front, it flipped open and an image of Turtwig appeared on the screen.

The pokedex started to speak up, "Turtwig the Tiny leaf pokemon. Their Shells are made of hardened soil, a healthy Turtwig's shell should feel moist to the touch."

Dash browsed through the pokedex and checked Turtwigs moves and other basic information. She closed the pokedex after seeing all she wanted to see. When she looked back up for Turtwig, she was missing. Dash quickly looked around for Turtwig, until she felt something fall on her from above and bite her mane. Turtwig was playfully latched onto Dash's head nibbling on her mane. After Turtwig got a good taste of the rainbow mane she quickly jumped off and started to lick the ground and wiping off her tongue.

Dash laughed, "Yeah I get that a lot!"

Turtwig finished getting the taste of Dash's hair out of her mouth as she began to look up into one of the trees. Dash looked up as well and saw a couple of berries hanging from a branch. "Oh, did you want one of those berries?" Dash asked.

"Wig!" Turtwig nodded still looking up at the two berries.

Dash flew up and plucked the two berries, they were a light blue color and tough to the touch. She gave one of the berries to Turtwig and watched as she ate the berry. Dash examined the berry in her hoof and took a curious bite. Her eyes lit up as a wonderful array of flavors mixed in her mouth. She stuffed the other half of the berry in her mouth and enjoyed the flavors. She would definitely have to bring some back for her friends to try.

She flew around the trees and after a while she had a pile of a few dozen Oran berries. As soon as she was about to pack up the berries and head back to town, someone started to speak from behind her.

"Good to see you're awake."

Rainbow Dash turned around to see a person walk out from the tree line. He was tall, skinny, had blue hair, dark green eyes, wore a long lab coat, black shirt, and blue jeans that had several pokeballs clipped on his belt. Dash had a bad feeling about this guy, something about him felt wrong.

He continued to speak, "I'm glad that there were no problems with the transport itself." He reached into his pocket and took out a small device on which he started to type. "I guess we will just have to tweak the output a little bit. We don't want our subjects ending up in the wrong place again." He finished with the device and put it back in his pocket.

"Who are you?" Dash spoke up before this guy could start ranting.

"Oh!" He looked back at Dash, "Where are my manners." He took a bow as he introduced himself. "My name is Jace, my boss brought you to here from your world." He reached into his coat and took out a metallic rod, "I'm going to have to bring you and your friends back to our hideout."

"There's no way I'm going to come with you so don't even bother asking my friends." Dash took a defensive stance as Turtwig stood in front of her ready to protect her new trainer.

Jace adjusted his glasses a bit, "I'm afraid I wasn't asking." He flicked the rod and it extended into a stun rod and sparked with electricity. He then tossed out one of his pokeballs, releasing a Beldum that began to charge at Rainbow Dash and Turtwig.

Dash Picked up Turtwig and began to fly just above the treetops. Turtwig began to struggle in her hoofs, "What?... Don't tell me you actually want to fight those two!?" Turtwig looked up at her and confidently nodded. "Alright good, cause I was planning on it." Dash smiled, "You take the other pokemon and I'll get Jace." Turtwig nodded and the two were ready.

"You can't hide forever Dashie! If I can't take you back, I will just have to go find one of your friends and take them!" Jace taunted.

Hearing this, Dash quickly flew back down and dived toward the Beldum, who was charging at them again. Dash let go of Turtwig and started charging at Jace. Turtwig turned and withdrew into her shell as the Beldum hit. The Beldum bounced off of Turtwig's shell, Turtwig taking little damage, the two now facing each other on the ground.

Dash charged headfirst towards Jace ready to strike. Jace's stun rod sparked as he stepped out of the way, Dash missing her mark. Jace laughed, "you're going to have to try harder then that."

"Shut it!" She yelled back turning around and charging after Jace again.

Jace once again stepped out of the way this time striking Rainbow Dash with the stun rod on her back leg. She spun out of control and crashed into a nearby tree, dropping a few more Oran berries on the ground. Jace started to walk toward her slowly, "We've been studying you and your friends for weeks, we know all about you."

Dash got back up and hovered up out of Jace's reach, "you know nothing about us!"

Jace continued walking toward Dash's crash spot, "I guess the regular voltage isn't enough to knock you out." he twisted the handle of the stun rod and more sparks flew off the rod. Rainbow Dash flew in again to try and hit Jace. Once again he stepped out of the way but instead of hitting her with the stun rod, Jace punched Dash as she flew by. The impact sent Dash crashing into the ground. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Didn't you learn that doesn't work?" He started to walk towards her again and started laughing, "Isn't this exciting? It's just like one of your Daring Doo adventures you love to read. The only thing missing is your miraculous rescue." He got close and crouched down looking the injured pony in the face, "It's too bad there's nobody around to save you." He raised the stun rod in the air as Dash closed her eyes.

She was surprised when nothing happened, she opened her eyes to see Turtwig latched onto Jace's head, and his stun rod on the ground. He struggled trying to get the pokemon to stop biting his head, as Dash looked over to see the Beldum fainted. She took this moment and started flying around Jace as fast as she could, creating a miniature rainbow tornado around the two. Jace threw Turtwig, as Dash caught her and held her close continuing to create the tornado around Jace. Dash went faster and faster pulling in plenty of leaves and oran berries scattered around the forest, the Beldum included.

The tornado lifted Jace and Beldum into the air and launched the two in seperate directions. Beldum flew off somewhere closer to town. Jace flew off farther into the forest but disappeared before hitting the treeline. Dash slowed down and fell to the forest floor, tired. Turtwig made her way out from under Dash and stumbled to a nearby bush. Dash looked up and saw Turtwig gathering berries.

Dash looked back to see a large burn streak running down her leg where Jace struck her. She felt a tug on her mane and looked back at Turtwig. There was now a good stack of 10 or more berries in front of her. In a weak voice Dash told Turtwig, "Thanks kid but I don't think a snack is going to help right now."

Turtwig bonked Dash on the head and pointed at the berries again. Giving in, Dash ate a few of the berries. She instantly felt her strength come back to her. She finished off the pile and stood back up, "That's incredible!" She flapped her wings a bit, "I guess these berries can heal too. Man these things just get better and better!" Turtwig smiled as a ring came from Dash's pokedex.

Dash took out her pokedex and hit the button, the screen flipped up and revealed Professor Oaks face. "Rainbow Dash! I just finished with my work. I need you to come back to the lab." before Dash could respond the call ended

"well I guess we are headed back then." Dash said looking back at Turtwig.

The two then headed back to Pallet Town, Turtwig riding on Dash's back the whole way.

Author's Note:

FINALLY! I re-edited and caught up!

It took forever but now the chapter should read a lot better then it did before.

once again any edits I missed, anything not making sense, or if you just want to say good job, drop a comment.